An Eilistraeean tribute to the goddess [NSFW for Nudity]

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Leema Har'gachi
Regular

An Eilistraeean tribute to the goddess [NSFW for Nudity]

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

[url=http://ultimatewkar.deviantart.com/art/ ... 0:3hepojzo]Picture of Eilistraee, edited in photoshop[/url:3hepojzo]

Here's a picture I have recently made of Eilistraee. I used Photoshop to do some cleanup, and had inked most of it. Feel free to tell me what you think, does it look like her? Do you think She is accurately shown or whatever your feelings about the picture. I would love to hear it.
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee
Irennan
Champion

Re: An Eilistraeean tribute to the goddess [NSFW for Nudity]

Post by Irennan »

Well, If I have to be honest, there's nothing (but the ankle-long hair) in the picture that makes me think ''yes, she is Eilistraee/one of her priestesses''. Maybe it's the fact that the colors are like they'd be in a negative, or the rigid pose (being Eilistraee a dancer, one would expect to see her portrayed in an acrobatic/artistic pose), or the lack of her dancing sword. That said, I don't know crap about art and kind of suck at drawing, so I can't comment about the technique of your drawing or give more advice than what I've already said; however I thank you for sharing your work.

Oh, and may you have a enjoyable birthday :)
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.