Dancing Doll

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Dancing Doll

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I need to get me one of these! :D

[youtube:1ld9ck4j]5WRXYqFbWXg[/youtube:1ld9ck4j]

[youtube:1ld9ck4j]rRmVGJ1bYnM[/youtube:1ld9ck4j]

(From the [url=http://dancingdoll-rz.com/:1ld9ck4j]Dancing Doll website[/url:1ld9ck4j]; not that I speak any Japanese)

Dancing Dolls? Eilistraee approves. [i:1ld9ck4j]<nods>[/i:1ld9ck4j]

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

[youtube:apk4x77j]5O_rXZ381vo[/youtube:apk4x77j]

I'm sorry, I just had to.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

ROFL!
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

Might need to Babel Fish that sight. Do you know if the dolls listen for certain rhythms and tailor their dances to it, or is it all preset?
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

sorry Shir'le but this song came to mind a bit after I ROFL'd at Argoth's youtube vid.

[youtube:12e89g41]ckUW8is6mYA[/youtube:12e89g41]

I actually find all dolls kindy creepy :eek:

and clowns too :eek:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Alaric Darkrose":261xpmzv]Might need to Babel Fish that sight. Do you know if the dolls listen for certain rhythms and tailor their dances to it, or is it all preset?[/quote:261xpmzv]
To be honest I'm not sure. I've got the impression that the doll knows in advance what's going to come, but she might just be responding to the silence.

On the site there's some more movies, including one of the doll walking (something that robotics have struggled with as I understand).

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

[youtube:1mk36iaa]1F0QNlqMe3c[/youtube:1mk36iaa]

WHAT CAN WE EXPECT AT THIS ORGY?
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Who farted?
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":22ys9hu9][quote="Alaric Darkrose":22ys9hu9]Might need to Babel Fish that sight. Do you know if the dolls listen for certain rhythms and tailor their dances to it, or is it all preset?[/quote:22ys9hu9]
To be honest I'm not sure. I've got the impression that the doll knows in advance what's going to come, but she might just be responding to the silence.

On the site there's some more movies, including one of the doll walking (something that robotics have struggled with as I understand).

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le[/quote:22ys9hu9]Ah, because me and my roomies thought of a few songs that would be amusing. The Macarena, for example.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.