The madness that is Isto's Dalhar

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Isto's Dalhar
Maid
Maid

Re: The madness that is Istos Dalhar

Post by Isto's Dalhar »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":33rlsp5c][color=teal:33rlsp5c]both fo those videos were nice, and yes I've heard of Lacuna Coil, but not heard them. If they sound anything like Leaves Eyes, then they're pretty good. Have you ever heard of a band called Kittie?[/color:33rlsp5c][/quote:33rlsp5c]

[color=red:33rlsp5c]O.O Heard one of their songs a while back..and loved it... XD Haven't looked into them in a while. O.O Wow, what brought that up? :D [/color:33rlsp5c]
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

That Elegy video… is that Liv Kristine? I’ve got one of her CDs (Deus Ex Machina). She’s got a very nice voice. :)

And this song again I quite like as well.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

my bf likes kitty..he says I sing like them , but i disagree...lol...
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

The madness that is Istos Dalhar

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:idoxovgg]Well you're into a lot of different types of rock, and you seem to have a taste for the harder things, so I thought I'd ask if you heard of and liked Kittie. Personally, I like the bass player, not only odes she look nice, but her and I share the same instrument preference as well.[/color:idoxovgg] 8)
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Isto's Dalhar
Maid
Maid

Post by Isto's Dalhar »

[quote="Nedylene":kv2yekx2]my bf likes kitty..he says I sing like them , but i disagree...lol...[/quote:kv2yekx2]

[color=red:kv2yekx2] :uh-huh: :D Maybe you should do a concert for us some time. XD[/color:kv2yekx2]
Isto's Dalhar
Maid
Maid

Re: The madness that is Istos Dalhar

Post by Isto's Dalhar »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":33cyom88][color=teal:33cyom88]Well you're into a lot of different types of rock, and you seem to have a taste for the harder things, so I thought I'd ask if you heard of and liked Kittie. Personally, I like the bass player, not only odes she look nice, but her and I share the same instrument preference as well.[/color:33cyom88] 8)[/quote:33cyom88]

[color=red:33cyom88] :roll: :p

*is a band geek for life* :lol:

*digs for another vid* <.< >.>[/color:33cyom88]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxH_Pz6h ... 20Darkness

[color=red:33cyom88]*sighs* I'm so into anime too..it's sad. ^^;;[/color:33cyom88]
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

What i've seen is quite interesting, but the streams are too slow and choppy over here for me to watch. :(
It is difficult for others to truly speak their heart or listen to it. The words often prove difficult, or they do not come at all - Brianna
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

[color=teal:21x8nnkf]Another nice vid/ Hey what's so wrong about liking anime? I'm 29 and have loved anime ever since it was introduced over here with Rainbow Bright, The Transformeres, G.I.Joe, He-Man, and the Thundercats.[/color:21x8nnkf] :D
Isto's Dalhar
Maid
Maid

Post by Isto's Dalhar »

[color=red:1j13k93b]O.O Woot!

*laughs*

Yay! Anime fan!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1BvWsB ... %20phantom

Opening theme to Boogiepop Phantom. Great anime. Very dark. :eek: Loved the heck out of it. XD[/color:1j13k93b]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

[color=teal:15x0mtwt]yet again another nice vid. Have you seen FFVIIAC yet? IF not you can download it from LimeWire.com, it's sub titled, so you have to read and watch, but it's a good movie, even though it's more CG than Anime.[/color:15x0mtwt]
Isto's Dalhar
Maid
Maid

Post by Isto's Dalhar »

[color=red:2f11mp3p]Already posted there :D[/color:2f11mp3p]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

[color=teal:ih2zq5bp]I kinda noticed that when I checked my thread, sowwy.[/color:ih2zq5bp] :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[quote="Isto's Dalhar":vuqtmb76][quote="Nedylene":vuqtmb76]my bf likes kitty..he says I sing like them , but i disagree...lol...[/quote:vuqtmb76]

[color=red:vuqtmb76] :uh-huh: :D Maybe you should do a concert for us some time. XD[/color:vuqtmb76][/quote:vuqtmb76]

Sure! Whos up for a trip to my hometown..richmond Virginia..afraid I dont tour much...lol...
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

[color=teal:2bbxcplj]That's not all that far from me, but I might get shot if I visit you before I visit a certain person in Halesowen first.[/color:2bbxcplj] ;)
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

I am sure I posted here just a minute ago... but when I looked it wasn't there. :uh-huh:

Anyway, as I said, Some great music, definatly some I will listen to more offten. I haven't gotten around to watching Advent Children as of yet however...