Princess Robot Bubblegum

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Princess Robot Bubblegum

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

This technically is some advertising for Grand Theft Auto, but you would hardly know that just from looking at the video.

[html]<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/gpk2garJSQI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="300" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>[/html]

Thanks to [url=http://kotaku.com/5390920/princess-robo ... t:eo8ebht2]Kotaku[/url:eo8ebht2].

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

THAT[/size:2y34jxzs]

WAS[/size:2y34jxzs]

BRILLIANT![/size:2y34jxzs]

LMAO!

A perfect parody of Manga!
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Love it.
Dostrealt
Maid
Maid

Post by Dostrealt »

That was...um...strange!

Now I'm disappointed that [i:g3c4rm3p]I[/i:g3c4rm3p] don't date a woman who can shoot rockets out of her bra! :D
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

:lol: :lol::lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!! as Talwyn said that was the perfect anime parody! and yes id buy that in a heartbeat it has everything i want ,sex,violence,bad translations, rocket bras and more! and all with out a pesky narrative or plot to ruin things