Hello

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tindell Rahn
Maid
Maid

Hello

Post by Tindell Rahn »

Hello all my name is Tindell Rahn. Once known as Tindell Longbranch. I am the Minister of The Order of Luna once known as House Rahn, Defenders of the Lunar Temple and Eilistraee's lands on the Forgotten Realm Server of NWN 2. Nedylene who showed me the way both here and there helps me to lead our people on The Forgotten Realm or vice versa it seams we both have much good to add to the group. Anyway I just wanted to tell you a lil bit about myself. I am an 86 year old Half Drow Half Wood Elf Ranger now of eilistraee once of Mielikki. I patrol our lands daily with my faithful friend Feng Rah (a wolf) and try to lead our people into a future of freedom and peace.

On an off note I am fairly new to the ways of Eilistraee and was hoping that some of you could give me some Idea's of some fun events to create In Game for my brothers and sisters of eilistraee to enjoy. If anyone has any Idea's please respond to the thread with them or feal free to email me @ Tindell_Rahn@hotmail.com

Thank you
Tindell Rahn