Master of Revelry

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Master of Revelry

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

So, I was thinking (never a good sign), and I came to realization that we have a job for everything but promoting joy. And I got to thinking, who would be a better candidate than Talwyn, since he's always digging up good jokes and sharing them. If Shirle were to create an official position, who would you want to fill it?
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Shriarra
Maid
Maid

Re: Master of Revelry

Post by Shriarra »

Well, Revelry is a very general term, that encompasses a LOT of things.. from telling jokes, to.. probably having sex lol. You can revel in that! Maybe something a bit more specialized, for jokes, but I can't think of a clever or witty title at the moment.. But I agree, that he'd make a great court jester, >.>
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Of course, "Master of Joy" would fit quite well. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

:D

Master of Joy

now that sounds like fun :angel:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

- moved to appropriate thread -
Last edited by Talwyn Aureliano on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Alaric Darkrose
Regular

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":305prf7h]I appreciate what you're trying to do however, if I want to capture the flag, I'll go and play paintball IRL.
Much more fun, for me at least. :devil:

If I felt like playing a capture the flag computer game, I've already got counter strike which is enormous fun.

Playing maxed out PC's is not my iddea of fun. In a arena set up, you'd probably only pick about a dozen spells [if you're a spell caster] and just blast away. If you're a tank, you just hack 'n slash.

Again, not really exciting stuff for me. The only real interest is that there's another human playing against you instead of AI.[/quote:305prf7h]Understood. Besides, there's open positions that need to be taken, anyway.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":12s6199t]I appreciate what you're trying to do however, if I want to capture the flag, I'll go and play paintball IRL.

If I felt like playing a capture the flag computer game, I've already got counter strike which is enormous fun.

Playing maxed out PC's is not my iddea of fun. In a arena set up, you'd probably only pick about a dozen spells [if you're a spell caster] and just blast away. If you're a tank, you just hack 'n slash.

Again, not really exciting stuff for me. The only real interest is that there's another human playing against you instead of AI.[/quote:12s6199t]

Eh? :? How the hell did this get posted here? Wrong thread! :uh-huh:

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":wlty963o]:D

Master of Joy

now that sounds like fun :angel:[/quote:wlty963o]

So then, how does one gain such an honorific oh most gloriously beautiful and wise High Priestess? ;)

Alaric Darkrose
Regular

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":37ed1d5g][quote="Talwyn Aureliano":37ed1d5g]I appreciate what you're trying to do however, if I want to capture the flag, I'll go and play paintball IRL.

Again, not really exciting stuff for me. The only real interest is that there's another human playing against you instead of AI.[/quote:37ed1d5g]

Eh? :? How the hell did this get posted here? Wrong thread! :uh-huh:[/quote:37ed1d5g]

And here I thought that you were just being existencial in declining the position, lol.

I'll talk to Shirle.

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Master of Joy. Hmmm... That sounds almost promiscuous...
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Argoth":jo1axis2]Master of Joy. Hmmm... That sounds almost promiscuous...[/quote:jo1axis2]

I resemble that accustation! ;)

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

No doubts you do. ;)
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

(rimeshot)