Numa Numa

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Numa Numa

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QmBJtSfL9Rw& ... Numa%20WoW

[color=teal:3ix4fgp7] I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did, if not, I'm sowwy.[/color:3ix4fgp7]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Nuna Nuna

[color=teal:17ojszsc] and idiot me just had to go and spell it wrong, Numa Numa.[/color:17ojszsc]
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Nuna Nuna

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":27cehwud][color=teal:27cehwud] and idiot me just had to go and spell it wrong, Numa Numa.[/color:27cehwud][/quote:27cehwud]
Fixed it for you. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Numa Numa

[color=teal:a8b8tf7p]*bows to Shir'le* [i:a8b8tf7p][b:a8b8tf7p]Thank you o'knowledgeable one. I would have fretted over that forever, not being all that computer literalte meself.[/b:a8b8tf7p][/i:a8b8tf7p][/color:a8b8tf7p] :D
Illiam
Maid
Maid

Post by Illiam »

why is it my comp hates me so!? *pouts because her flash player is being a .. yeah and won't let her watch it*
Isto's Dalhar
Maid
Maid

Post by Isto's Dalhar »

[color=red:26cxn9lm]*anime fall*

I'm always loved the Numa Numa. XD What's even more random...the Vegitales credits song... :eek: :p

*claps*

Nice. XD I believe I have a WoW dance vid for ya if ya don't mind me puttin' it here. Was gonna put it on my thread, but you have this one...and well..what better than another WoW vid? :D [/color:26cxn9lm]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEtVDSaA ... Revolution

:D :D
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Numa Numa

[color=teal:3mj8584p]Nah, that's fine, and I loved most of those songs when I was growing up any way. The poor dwarf though, he's about like Rodney Dangerfield, [i:3mj8584p][b:3mj8584p]No respect, no respect I tell ya.[/b:3mj8584p][/i:3mj8584p][/color:3mj8584p]
Last edited by Qhell~Velladorn on Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Numa Numa

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":1ov44a7v]Nah, that's fine, and I loved most of those songs when I was growing up any way. The poor dwarf though, he's about like Rodney Dangerfield, [i:1ov44a7v][b:1ov44a7v]No respect, no respect I tell ya.[/b:1ov44a7v][/i:1ov44a7v][/quote:1ov44a7v]

close color *wink*
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Decent video that, though whomever made that video should've turned the GUI off during filming. :squint:

I would've like to see that dwarf dance with some russian music in the background though. And except for the human female, why is it only showing the male characters?

Ah well.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee