Screamin Dragons

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Screamin Dragons

Post by Jubilee »

May 3rd, 2003, 11:11 PM
A young lady friend discovered the tactical utility of Dragon's Breath rounds last night... She was at home with her two young kids, while her husband (LE type) was on late duty. A couple of gang-bangers decided this was a good night to break in, and a bit after 11 p.m., when the family was in bed, they broke in through the living-room window. She heard the noise they made, and grabbed her husband's Mossberg Model 500, which he kept by the bedside for her use when he wasn't at home. She went to the door leading to the living-room, and saw one of the gang-bangers just inside the window, helping his friend through. She raised the shotgun and fired one round at the guy inside.

What she didn't know was that her husband had been playing around with his shotgun a couple of days earlier, along with some of his buddies. He'd left the shotgun loaded with a Dragon's Breath round up the spout, a Screamer next, and a Bird Bomb third in line. When she touched off the first round, a gout of flame enveloped the entire window area, scorching and blackening both intruders, and doing all sorts of nasty things to her curtains as well as setting the shed out back on fire. She screamed in shock, but didn't drop the shotgun - racked the action and let off another round. A ghastly demonic wail was heard in the land as this round went straight out the window and down the driveway.

The two gang-bangers stood not upon the order of their going... apparently they broke several land speed records heading down the driveway, screaming loudly all the way (as in "Bleep! WHAT THE BLEEP-BLEEP-BLEEP WAS THAT???"). She called 911, and her husband and other cops arrived within minutes. The other cops then had the pleasure of listening to her tell her husband (in words of approximately one syllable, for ten minutes, without repeating herself) what she thought of a partner who would load a defensive weapon with rounds like that! Apparently they (the other cops) were doubled over, helpless with laughter, while her husband shrank by the minute!

They didn't catch the BG's, but according to the cops, they're probably still running, and should be across the Arkansas border by now (it's only about 150 miles north of here). I understand that domestic harmony, of a sort, has been restored in the household of my friends, but that the husband will be spending time and money replacing curtains and cleaning up scorch marks on the paintwork...

For those who may not know about Dragon's Breath rounds, here's a picture.

[img:3j84jm7u]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4823 ... ffstn4.jpg[/img:3j84jm7u]
It is difficult for others to truly speak their heart or listen to it. The words often prove difficult, or they do not come at all - Brianna
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

LOL
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:hwvjz36a]Hehehehehehahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! :devil: [/color:hwvjz36a]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

i hate to use this word ..but its the only thing that came to mind and seems to appropriate to pass up...PWND
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Terror is also a weapon :devil:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

And women wonder why we like guns...
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

Hey. I'm a woman and I own an arsenal... all mine. :devil:
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

guns+fire= grand old time. If there's fire it's just become epic. I need to find that cannon from youtube. 6 chambered air cannon made all from pvc.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

HA! Those guys must have thought someone was blasting at them with a rocket launcher XD

Great one, that :))
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

I love this video.. the flame thrower part is just epic.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bjg1a74HvNs
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...