My Collection of Drow on on DeviantArt

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

My Collection of Drow on on DeviantArt

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I've put together a decent collection of artwork depicting Drow.

Enjoy

http://talwyn22.deviantart.com/favourit ... 0#Drow-Art
Last edited by Talwyn Aureliano on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Does DeviantArt allow posting of artwork that's not your own?

Anyway, is a nice collection. I should probably download the lot of them once I get home. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I think you can post art that isn't your own on your page but you must have the artists permission to do so, in writing and you must credit the artist who's work it is when you post it.

This is not posting the artwork but a link to the collection that I have one my page there which is allowed. Anyone can find my page and browse it so this is no problem linking my specific collection to this webpage. Just please respect the artists work and don't steal it.

Some artists have specific copywrite on their work which I completely respect while others will allow general use of their work by enabling download of the image. It's always good form to credit the artist of the work you've downloaded and to perhaps mention to them you've posted it at website etc.

The work I've collected is mostly copy protected and some can be purchased thru deviant art as prints if you so wish.

Or if you like an artists style, you can ask them to do a commisioned work for you. That's up to you and the artist to work out though ;)

[color=red:2l8e9mfe][b:2l8e9mfe]Finally DON'T STEAL the images you see by right clicking and saving them onto your computer. That is theft, pure and simple.[/size:2l8e9mfe][/b:2l8e9mfe][/color:2l8e9mfe]
If you like it, ask for a copy, it's very easy. Most artists will probably say sure but some will want payment as it is a way they earn money.

Please respect the artists and support them by not stealing their work :angel:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

hey Talwyn, I love your pictures and no i'm not being a suck up. Do you think you could e-mail me some? if so send me a private message please, because i can't get on forums after i comment once.
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.