4th Edition Character Sheet

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

jameslt0
Maid
Maid

4th Edition Character Sheet

Post by jameslt0 »

I found this at WotC website and felt this would be the most appropriate place to post it.

[url=http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dn ... b:3aqo2i8o]4th Edition Character Sheet[/url:3aqo2i8o]
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Thanks for the heads up.

Finally a way to take ranks in Awesome. 8)
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
jameslt0
Maid
Maid

Post by jameslt0 »

Im going with the Autobot alignment using Green and White Mana. I think I will put most of my skill points into Rulez Lawyering. That skill will come in handy when I release my 1st single [i:3vfb5s9k]Ode to Eilistraee[/i:3vfb5s9k] Have plenty of Burger and Thai rations, burgers and Thai food just seem to go together in my Drow Bardic experience. Also, I wanna get B&O railroad, put a hotel on Park Place and set me up a house on St. James Avenue. I need a few Minions to manage my hotel, henchmen for the railroad, got no use for followers and have no idea what badgers are good for.

Now, if you dont get the reference, look at the character sheet....VERY hard.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Aye, some companies go absolutely nuts with their April Fools jokes. :p

Was rather disappointed though; for a moment (when they were posted on the Wizards site) I thought they were real. And I fell for the name-change one too. :/

[i:19jkzer5]<Shir'le, now known as Ampie>[/i:19jkzer5]

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Nice one...
jameslt0
Maid
Maid

Post by jameslt0 »

Yeah, WotC is known for pissing people off with their April Fool's Jokes. A lot of people take them serious. I remember hearing about one. they showed a D&D mini's base with nothing on it and said it was an Invisible Stalker. People got upset, I LMAO.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Actuaklly knowing you'll be taken seriously by some people regardless of what nonsense you bring out is a reason in itself to go crazy on the April Fool's jokes imho.

I believe Blizzard did that once by announcing the addition of a oriental panda race in Warcraft, they had concept art posted and everything :P.
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="jameslt0":2sxsjzfd]I remember hearing about one. they showed a D&D mini's base with nothing on it and said it was an Invisible Stalker.[/quote:2sxsjzfd]
ROFL :lol:

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee