The cat picture thread!

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I know that one. Cats have a unique sense. They always find a place to lay on fresh clothes, or something like that.
CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

After years of research and billions in R&D, scientists in Japan have invented a 100% ecologically friendly, rapid transit method. Prototypes went on display at the annual New Technology expo held in Kyoto this year. Costing just $2.50 a day to run, this transport method can also be easily refueled.

[img:gk6we7v3]http://www.users.on.net/~t_craig/monorailcat.jpg[/img:gk6we7v3]

There's still a few 'teething problems' with the it, however. It's been known to stall suddenly, and refuse to move again, sometimes for hours at a time. Not only that, it's found to be easily 'derailed' by bright objects, balls of yarn, and the smell of Sardines. Researchers are continuing to look into methods at improving the reliability of this means of transportation.
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Ceistant
Maid
Maid

Post by Ceistant »

I laughed my ass off to this..

[url=http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=med ... 1:78qlo1ep]Cat Videos[/url:78qlo1ep]
Mend the broken blade of my Father.. to
Recover the lost blade of my Sister.. by
Honoring the silver blade of my Mother.. so
I may Forge my own..
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[quote="Argoth":1xve8byo]I know that one. Cats have a unique sense. They always find a place to lay on fresh clothes, or something like that.[/quote:1xve8byo]

I don't mind them laying on my clothes.I had a cat once that gave birth in my laundry hamper, my half filled laundry hamper.That I had a problem with.From now on all my animals are fixed..lol...
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I don't have a problem with animals lying around on me clothes or eaven me for that matter.

I had a whole list of things napping on me:

Rats, dogs cats, birds, mice, lizards, pytons, iguanas...The latest addition to the family has the brain of a pea, so she can't exactly tell what is liable upon and whats not...My nose for instance...That cannot be sat upon...
:3
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Gah! Even pics of kitties make me sneezy :/
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Well the whole thing changes when you're allergic. That's a disaster when you don't know, that your furry eat-a-lot, throw-up-on-the-carpet-bastard had a nap in your clean clothes.
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Argoth":16cn5a5t]Well the whole thing changes when you're allergic. That's a disaster when you don't know, that your furry eat-a-lot, throw-up-on-the-carpet-bastard had a nap in your clean clothes.[/quote:16cn5a5t]

Poor guy =( I am allergic to color dye in degergents, so every so often, all my clothes make me get hives <.<" Only on my arms and torso, thankfully :P
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I don't have a bloody clue on what I'm alergic...That can't be good...
:3
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Well luckally I'm not allergic. But my female companion is. And it's not a pleasent sight seeing the reaction. Sometimes it can be so strong, that it can couse her to actually stop breathing. This is serious.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

if i was alergic to animals i would be dead by now..i practically own a bloody zoo..
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Rooky":2md3mwew]I don't have a bloody clue on what I'm alergic...That can't be good...[/quote:2md3mwew]

~Tosses various nuts and fruits into your mouth~ Tell me when you feel your tongue swell.
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

I'm not allergic to anything I have found so far.. Well, bee stings make whatever limb was stung swell up but I think thats pretty common.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

As a matter of fact I don't recall beeing alergic to anything (so far) as well. Look at what's going on! Not more then 50 years ago people didn't practicaly know what allergy is. And now? Half of the sociaty (I mean the younger generations) is allergic to something. That's becouse of mass consumption of all sorts of medicine. It's lowered the natural body resistance, that allergy has become so common. And ADHD for that matter, but I don't know much about that. It's sad.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

I dont think adhd has anything to do with medication but the sedentary life style that is inflicted on our children.When I was a kid and I said I was bored my mom kicked me outside.Many parents these days tell their kids to sit down and watch tv.Thats why I have no cable, I will not have the glass teat giving my kids brain damage.I figure with me for a mom they are damaged enough already..