I heard this was a safe place for Drow? OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Irennan
Resident

Re: I heard this was a safe place for Drow? OOC

Postby Irennan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:50 am

Thank you for fixing it!

Cassia Devros
Traveler

Postby Cassia Devros » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:20 am

Well that is probably it as for cassia introduction to elistraee, the next step would have to be a story of her learning to lover herself and others. The laviathan society could work, cassia did do much to aid the aboleths. Or it could be another story focused on one other the other character, and cassia could just be participating in it. She had much growing to do. She is different in magic, orientation, temperament. Might be fun to do some time skips and other stories. I can certainly epilogue how she would go.about her duties and such.

Irennan
Resident

Postby Irennan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:05 pm

If you are satisfied with the introduction to Eilistraee, I'm fine with it. I'm not particularly into online RPing, but I love Eilistraee, and since you wanted to learn more about her through RPing, I felt compelled to help. I hope that it was helpful and entertaining (I had quite a bit of fun with this myself).

If you want to timeskip and make a story based on one of the characters, Cassia's past lends itself quite well to introducing threats. I don't know about Sevran's backstory, but while Phaere is an old NPC of mine, she is rooted in a world that is very different from FR (although Eilistraee's there as well), it would be hard to work her plot hooks in. I just have fun playing her, so I used her for this. Nimue, Viserys, and Valia were created on the spot, and they only have a very loosely defined past and background.

As far as I'm concerned, it's up to you and Bhaern.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Postby Bhaern Quel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:19 pm

I will play almost anything.

As for Sevren, I have not finished making him. Has no back story. I made him up for this play and have not even decided on what classes he has or what levels.

Cassia Devros
Traveler

Postby Cassia Devros » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:16 am

Then here are two options that I think are good. We Start a weekly Pathfinder or D&D game on roll 20 and run a game that lasts for about 4-8 sessions and have fun with it. Or we end it here and wait until someone gets a hankering for for some Role-play and then we hop one and have some fun again. IF we want to do a session we could grab one or two more people, my Saturdays are free.

Irennan
Resident

Postby Irennan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:38 pm

I appreciate your offer of a roll20 game, but I have to decline for a few reasons. My English pronunciation is awful, and that alone would be a source of great embarrassment to me. Different time zones, and Saturdays being our general campaign day don't help either.

Thanks for the willingness of preparing such a game and gather more people, though, it's really kind of you.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Postby Bhaern Quel » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Oh I missed the roll 20, I must also decline. I do not do voice or video.
Sound system needs to be muted, video taxes my computer resources.

Cassia Devros
Traveler

Postby Cassia Devros » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:04 am

Then we go for the other options, If any of us post a new Role play post, I hope we cans continue this story. until then, have a good day.

Return to “Out Of Character”