Just getting started

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zho'aminthuss
Traveler

Just getting started

Postby Zho'aminthuss » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:45 am

Hi everyone, I've just started creating my first character for future use in RP/D&D. I'm really excited because it really is sparking my imagination as a writer which it feels like hasn't really sparked off for a couple years now. I love being a healer in games and, therefore, wanted to bring that to my tabletop experience. For whatever reason, I got drawn to the Eilistraee page on the D&D wiki and her teachings and faith really fit what I wanted for my character. I started working on a backstory but got stuck on a name which led me to the translator on your website.

While I'm working on the backstory and looking for a D&D group in my area I may post some stories and such on here for feedback or just general questions about tabletop roleplaying considering I have very little experience. I may want to do tabletop online but I really want to do it in person. I look forward to getting to know some of you hopefully.

Hope you have a great day

Irennan
Resident

Re: Just getting started

Postby Irennan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Welcome! Having worked on the wiki page about Eilistraee, and nearly all the wiki pages related to her, I feel happy knowing that you found them useful.

I--and, I'm sure, others too--will also gladly offer feedback, so don't hesitate to ask for it.

If it can be of interest, I also compliled all the lore about Eilistraee that I could find, and proposed possible directions and goals for her and her followers in the present era (post-return), in a document. You can get it (free, ofc) here: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/176361/ ... -her-Faith

Return to “General Discussion”