A note from LiNeee

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

A note from LiNeee

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

Hey guys!
Havnt spoken to any of you in just over six months. Withdrawals from writing, yes! However I'm stuck on my iPhone an cant really get much out without a whole ravel of mistakes and random dots! I'm guessing you've all carried on without me anyway in the role plays I was involved with so just keep on going. Won't be able to catch up. Miss you all though!
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Millek
Maid
Maid

Re: A note from LiNeee

Post by Millek »

I think a few of them are waiting on ya to come back.
Character 1: Viletooth of the Poison Dusk Lizardfolk: Sariss
(Viletooh is a Black Dragon/Lizardfolk hybrid. Template is found in Dragon Magic handbook for D&D 3.5)
Character 2: Assassin Khajiit: Rahj
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Re: A note from LiNeee

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Don't worry, you haven't missed much! most of the rp's have been sort of dead or just VERY slow the past few months. Only a few posts made if any at all....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
byronJaf
Maid
Maid

A note from LiNeee

Post by byronJaf »

Oh, has Nigel had enough time to recover from Fatigue 1 hour rest with the going back and forth from Shade and a little time waiting at Shade?