Tower of Darkness Mapping

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

byronJaf
Maid
Maid

Post by byronJaf »

I seem to be stymied on a game writing project. After several days looking at maps on line and in my bookcase I am still wondering what castle/tower complex to use.

I will try map something out today, but I am happy to look at other peoples ideas.

Anyone got their own castle, tower plans that they designed themselves that they are happy to trade for beer ?

I can give details on garrison size etc in private emails.

JRW
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Tower of Darkness Mapping

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I have designed a few buildings. Nothing fancy, however clearly any castle can be built and can be any size. It depends on how many will be in it. If there is outer bailey and so on. How many people to garrison and live behind the walls is what is needed.
Davidboica
Maid
Maid

Post by Davidboica »

Does anyone know how to complete a characters 2nd tower in the towers of time? It says you have to do 10 fatalities and 10 brutalities, but there is only enough to do 10 of 1 and 7 of the other or am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Tower of Darkness Mapping

Post by Bhaern Quel »