The Cavern Tavern OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zebith Vorane
Maid
Maid

Re: The Cavern Tavern OOC

Post by Zebith Vorane »

....could I join?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Yes any can join, that role play is designed to be open. Any can post a play to that. The down side is a player is considered active for a month after last post. That is a long wait at times between posts. A player that does not post within time frame has characters considered moving off scene (Something like sleeping or other wise just not involved any more in the current events.

It is a slow play at times because of reply timing rule. Right now however no one is active and I clearly will post a reply to any play you might offer. It is not prefect system, however a way to start to get to know characters and players.
Zebith Vorane
Maid
Maid

Post by Zebith Vorane »

I did not get a notification of your reply.... well, now to think of a post.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well not much I can do about notification failure. That should be profile or user setting.
Passionmup
Maid
Maid

The Cavern Tavern OOC

Post by Passionmup »

I would prefer 1/day IC, but if youre having trouble finding time for a real IC post on a given day, an OOC post to let us know is fine?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Passionmup":3adrtedp]I would prefer 1/day IC, but if youre having trouble finding time for a real IC post on a given day, an OOC post to let us know is fine?[/quote:3adrtedp]

As has been indicated, one post a month. Not a day. Some players might not even be online each day. So the idea of a post either IC or OOC would not make much sense to maintain any chance of a working play.
Draal Shakhaar
Maid
Maid

Post by Draal Shakhaar »

Apology for accidently double-posting on the RP. I misread the page after submitting, and missed the part that it needed to be approved. When it didn't show up, I assumed something had failed to work on my end.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Draal Shakhaar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:52 pm Apology for accidently double-posting on the RP. I misread the page after submitting, and missed the part that it needed to be approved. When it didn't show up, I assumed something had failed to work on my end.
Hi there, welcome. The post needed to be approved before it would show.
Draal Shakhaar
Maid
Maid

Post by Draal Shakhaar »

Life has been hectic since 2019 on my end, and even worse since 2020 kicked off with a pandemic. I'd forgotten about CoE during all of this. A recent return to D&D campaign play, and a newly made lore video that I've posted a link to on the General Discussion board, has revived my interest.