Cleric Errant : OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Agmasek
Maid
Maid

Re: Cleric Errant : OOC

Post by Agmasek »

Well now, I dunno about Ogrim, sounds like he's having a rough time. Hope it gets better, but if you two still want a third party while RL is bumming out our friend, I got a prototype character I fielded for Test Run, which much to my disappointment has hit a dead end, even after Vail went to the trouble of fixing his errors.

In any case, I still want to give my (as yet unnamed) huntsman a good run. So far as a character goes, this is a large human male, most of the time, in truth a 'Werewolf Lord' as the Monster Manual calls it. Basically meaning that unlike your average run of the mill werewolves, his hybrid and animal forms are much larger, and show all the features of a Dire Wolf. This also means, in the wild he is more readily able to take the lead of a pack of wild wolves, or common werewolves, as he's kin but also a giant among them. So far, he has no affiliations to either Malar, or Selune. Also he has no actual character class, just a few professions, mostly centered around hunting, tracking, and fur-trade.

If this would be okay for your RP, then perhaps I'll field him on it.
Agmasek (Shadow Dragon, Illusionist, Shadow Mage)
Alternative Characters: Yonmei and Renji Kitsuki (Kitsune Rogues [Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide]),
and their Grandfather, Shiru Kitsuki
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well is open RP so any can join. Just the basics apply, skills and powers must be about the same level of power. No deity for example. Entry of play must make some sense as well. Though a fur traded certainly could find the camp. Clearly an evil, overtly, character almost certainly would be attacked by Irae.

My personal preference would be play to go faster, however have no real control over that. Orgim appeared to be headed toward once a month, right now Irae appears to be closer to once a week.
Agmasek
Maid
Maid

Post by Agmasek »

This woodsman, is hardly evil. He simply is what he is. As a man me makes a living by selling furs, and services at tracking, and hunting. He tries to keep his true nature a secret, though if it can't be avoided, he does whatever he must to survive. If that means killing to either defend himself or silence someone from exposing him, so be it. Of course, there are the rare individuals who know and don't care, rather only caring that he causes no trouble so long as they let it be, or in the case of the occasional druid or ranger to be aware of it, and tolerate him, it may be simply on account as man and beast, he generally does very well at coexisting with nature.

Hmmm... actually that would be a fun and interesting encounter for him, stumbling upon a grove with a few druids present in it. But, one thing at a time.
Alternative Characters: Yonmei and Renji Kitsuki (Kitsune Rogues [Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide]),
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Agmasek, nice entry post, however it might be a dead end unless we hear from Irae'xyra Hun'und. Oh there was some Drow phase about spending too much time worrying about what is behind you.

I would like play to continue, however for now a key player is missing. *sighs*
Agmasek
Maid
Maid

Post by Agmasek »

At the rate we're losing active players, it's gonna get pretty boring. Well, unless we start something new, with what few players are left.

Well, that is if our primary player for Cleric Errant doesn't get back.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Agmasek well has been about 16 days since Irae has visited.

A new story possible, until she can play I would think, should you want to have some faster paced play. I try to look in every day if not every 4 to 6 hours.
Agmasek
Maid
Maid

Post by Agmasek »

Bewitched is still open for additional players. So far, I've already had one person complain about the plot idea, fortunately it's not someone involved in it. I do apologize if my ability to make up and run a plot is sucking, but given that almost every other RP has come to a screeching halt, with no defined date at which they might resume at a steady pace (like back when I first joined), I'm doing my level best to come up with... something. Naturally if you have a plot you'd like to run, I'm game, and I can see who else I can round up. I know Ogrim is still active, Vailintin seems to still be in the saddle, if a certain drama hasn't ruined his mood all over again. Grahl might be available, not a whole lot of recent activity there. I'd love if we could get Veraka back around, and be nice to know what's going on with him. Even if I wasn't involved, I was REALLY enjoying watching Come Little Children, and Darkness Ends. Pheu's twin sister characters are a real treat, and Ogrim's Silinrul while kinda a Drizzt spin-off, is still original enough to be just as fun a character to see developing.
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Awwww! Thanks Agma! Glad someone enjoys Neri and Carah. Well, actually I'm sure a lot of people do, but so far every plot I've had them in has frozen up. Are we losing all our players to some other forum or something? I mean, while I love CoE because it's where I started into the world of RP forums, and been dedicated to ever since, I won't begrudge everyone joining a new forum and vanishing to it, I just wish, if that's the case, they'd let the rest of us know where all the action is. Otherwise, I'm having a hard time not worrying about everyone. Especially Veraka, him falling as much out of touch as he has seems very uncharacteristic, IMO, of him. Even when he was taking a break from CoE, I use to be able to raise him in YIM in the very least. But really, so many friends, and fond RP partners, suddenly gone totally silent, and unresponsive, it make me worry for them.

*SIGH* If any of you aloof CoE friends of mine are reading this, better drop me a line, and at least let me know you're okay. Now here's where I insert the silly, sappy, an yet genuinely heart-felt ultimatum, but I can't think of anything right now.

Anyway, if there's a RP that will be going steady, I'm game for it.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

not that I am in this one, (alot of these get to far and dont have time to catch up with what's going on so havent been able to join alot of threads) but some folks still around :D even if not able to write anything good (why been also hesitent to join, dont wanna ruin a good story).
but alot of other RP sites I am on have slowed down too, and no one is posting much. it could be the time of the year? classes starting back, or alot of people all sick at the same time?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~