Cleric Errant : OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Irae'xyra Hun'und
Maid
Maid

Re: Cleric Errant : OOC

Post by Irae'xyra Hun'und »

I can see an interesting relationship between Irae and Amil developing...
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Irae'xyra Hun'und":17zigj72]I can see an interesting relationship between Irae and Amil developing...[/quote:17zigj72]

Well we will have to see how it goes, but it clearly interesting start. ;)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well I do have ideas for reply in play, however waiting at least a few more days for Ogrim to post. People at times get too distracted by RL in order to have time to RP.
Irae'xyra Hun'und
Maid
Maid

*nods* That pesky real life gets demanding sometimes. ;)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well rolled 159 gold pieces and leaving three living goblins to S'rikik's care/need of course the priestess might object to what might happen to them.
Irae'xyra Hun'und
Maid
Maid

Did I misunderstand? I thought we were waiting for Orgrim to repost, or indicate here she was waiting for us to get back to the cave again.

If we're continuing on without her, I'll try to get something posted by tonight.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Irae'xyra Hun'und":35l9dpoh]Did I misunderstand? I thought we were waiting for Orgrim to repost, or indicate here she was waiting for us to get back to the cave again.

If we're continuing on without her, I'll try to get something posted by tonight.[/quote:35l9dpoh]

Well because the two left, you can post once before return I would think. I am taking the position that it will be hard for me to post again until Orgrim posts as she has three living goblins to deal with as she will before return of the human side quest is completed.

It is not a misunderstanding that I do not want to play around Orgrim, so play as I see it can only be a post from you right now, before the tunnel is reached.

At a certain time, not sure how long, could work around by using a different route to kill the goblins. The big question is how long to wait for Orgrim.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

20 days clearly appears long enough to wait, will post soon a work around so play can hopefully continue and in a way that Orgrim can have S'rikik rejoin the party.
Irae'xyra Hun'und
Maid
Maid

*cuddles laptop* Between Christmas, New Years and mom's birthday, I haven't had much time to spend at the computer. Will get something posted either later today or tomorrow.
Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

Many apologies for not posting lately. I have been in part, greatly distracted from CoE, since someone managed to talk me into trying out the Mass Effect games. I love a good RPG, and I love a good spacer sci-fi story even better. I'd seen these games on the market for years, ignored them the whole time, and now that I've given them a try, it's REALLY hard to pull myself away. In fact it's given me a few ideas of something that may be complimentary to the 'Clone Encounter' RP thread. Strange and exotic aliens are always a nice touch to any RP thread that deals with spacey sci-fi stuff. As for Cleric Errant, I'll try to get something up soon, however, I hope we can continue with posts formatted as they are in the more recent posts rather than: '<name>(<language>):<dialogue>'

That latter format was REALLY confusing me as to what was going on.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Err, the "'<name>(<language>):<dialogue>'" was because Irae does not know goblin, so was a good way to talk with S'rikik without Irae knowing what was said.

As far as it goes, at least as far as I know S'rikik does not know Drow and certainly should not know Drow silent, thus a way to speak with Irae without S'rikik knowing what was said.

Common clearly is known by all, except some of the captive goblins.

Current plan is to camp until you post in play. Left you three living goblins to generate children on should that be desired. By morning game time, which might be a week or more, or next Irae post depending on what she posts. Right know my operational plan would be if you do not post by that game time something indicating the party is ready to rejoin is going into the tunnels though another tunnel.

This is imperfect play, however I do not want to see play end because of waiting for a post every 25 to 30 days, so am trying to make posible all three can continue to be part of the play.
Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

S'rikik doesn't know Drow, well not all of it, a few words here and there, enough to know when they're angry at, or insulting her. Does know Undercommon (shared common trade-language in Underdark.) Does not know Drow Sign Language at all though. Familiar with Infernal, but only fluent in Common, Goblin, and Tirbana (which is about useless except when speaking to other Tirbana, or certain insect type species.)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Ogrim, Hey we kind of need to know if you have resigned from this play.
Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

Afraid I have. RL has become a bit stressful lately and I'm just not much in the mood for RPing. Were things any better, I'd prefer not to resign, but I don't want to hold you up. Go on ahead, and have fun.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Ogrim":e59mzmei]Afraid I have. RL has become a bit stressful lately and I'm just not much in the mood for RPing. Were things any better, I'd prefer not to resign, but I don't want to hold you up. Go on ahead, and have fun.[/quote:e59mzmei]

I can work around you not playing for a time and still have S'rikik part of the play.

I propose that S'rikik with the three still living goblins, get eggs implanted in them. That S'rikik decides to nurture her family and also guard the one tunnel exit. Amil and Irae will go after the goblins though another entrance to take care of the goblins. This allows you to be part of play without having to post.
When you are ready to play just lt us know. Oh if you do not want children soon, can say you tried however they did not hatch. This might have even been discussed though not posted last time Amil and S'rikik talked.

When we hit the goblins hard some might even flee to S'rikik giving her some new ones to plant eggs in.

This strikes me as a way to balance things in such a way you can still be a player, but not have to post anything for a time.

I hope this sounds like a workable idea, clearly will consider other ideas as well.

Real Life comes first, so take care of that.