Half Moon Inn: Part 5

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Re: Half Moon Inn: Part 5

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((dont wanna leave him behind...))

Following along with the moves, "[color=#BF0040:1w2d7gjf]I never considered it a style,[/color:1w2d7gjf]" she replied nonchalantly, considering the offer. "[color=#BF0040:1w2d7gjf]I will definitely think it over[/color:1w2d7gjf]," an honest answer and the best she could give. She finished with a small peck on his cheek and headed over to the table to rejoin Rahj and the 2 drowlings.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Millek
Maid
Maid

Post by Millek »

(Sorry for delays, been distracted with RL.)

The cat remains for a moment after the return from the dance floor, of his two new friends, lost in musings of The Hunt, both as an assassin, and as a glorious beast. Knowing that he shan't see his 'Family' among the Dark Brotherhood, anytime soon, if ever again, leaves him to wonder, if anyone will look into his disappearance, and would it matter still, if prayers to the powers known to him, would matter still, while lost in an entirely other realm. Weighty things on his mind, and then he realizes the attention on him, suddenly drawn from the distant horizons of a lost home, he glances between the two dancers, "Ehhh, what is it? There is something on Rahj's face?"
Character 1: Viletooth of the Poison Dusk Lizardfolk: Sariss
(Viletooh is a Black Dragon/Lizardfolk hybrid. Template is found in Dragon Magic handbook for D&D 3.5)
Character 2: Assassin Khajiit: Rahj
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

OOC: S'alright, I've been dealing with some very important RL issues, myself. Had to take hubby to hospital yesterday. It was very scary. Low blood glucose can be dangerous....

IC: "Ah, I know that look well, abbil- I should, for I wore it myself a few times when first I came to this world. You are missing your home, no?" He asks bluntly, returning to his seat. "So, what's on your mind, eh? Or, heh, as they say here, has the 'cat got your tongue'?" He hopes the corny joke will pull the khajiit from his dolorous frame of mind, and gives him a small pat on one shoulder.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Millek
Maid
Maid

Post by Millek »

Rahj, though trying to dismiss it, lets out a weak chuckle an appreciative smile, "This one thanks you for your humor, but it is not as though he has not been cast adrift to the whims of Fate before. The Divines seem to enjoy watching Rahj, make triumph from misfortune. Perhaps he is being prepared for something, yes? Just need some fresh air, open roads, and a little heroics couldn't hurt. Rahj hears it is a profitable occupation." There is a subtle tell in his eyes, of something he is holding back. Something well-guarded and not readily shared with just anyone, a secret he knows to share has consequences. For this reason, he does not hold eye contact long, announcing, "Khajiit is eager to begin traveling, you two should get your rest and preparations done. This one has no need of sleep anymore, not that he allowed the child vampire to bite him. A witty alchemist that one, but Rahj pities any fool that mistakes her for harmless innocent girl."
Character 1: Viletooth of the Poison Dusk Lizardfolk: Sariss
(Viletooh is a Black Dragon/Lizardfolk hybrid. Template is found in Dragon Magic handbook for D&D 3.5)
Character 2: Assassin Khajiit: Rahj
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

((yeah, sorry if waiting on me. finals and of course real life stuff. know yall aint gotta wait up for me))

the rogue listens as she sips her drink; not from another realm or world, she doesnt have much to offer in advice. Her usual would be humor and distractions. So she offers to Rahj, "one dance before preperations?"
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Agmasek
Maid
Maid

Post by Agmasek »

(OOC: Hope no one mind me contributing. While Bewitched is in progress to intro Yonmei as the villain, who is really just misunderstood, I wanna get her out into some action too. So without further ado.)

IC: Just in time to see the dance come to a close, and the pair of dark elves approach the peculiar cat-man, comes the enchanting young beauty, Yonmei, with those exotic slanted, slender eyes, and long, silky black hair, though well kept, worn down to knee level, dressed in finely kept linen clothes, of hakama trouser and kataginu (a sleeveless vest), while hardly the clothes appropriate for a woman of her homelands, or for that matter worn entirely in the proper formal fashion, the red fabric and floral prints upon it accentuate her features well, speaking both of her taste for beauty, as well as practicality. By all means she looks human, and finally coming fully inside, her voice comes across the room, soft and kind, as a warm springtime breeze,[i:1bxx89al] "The poor kitty, he looks like he wants to run. Feel the wind in his fur, and run whichever way the wind guides him. I know that look."[/i:1bxx89al]

Smooth soft skin, that looks to have never been exposed to the sun very much, and hands that seem to have never done any hard work, this exotic lady approaches slowly, and should her gaze be met by Rahj, it turns downward immediately, as though ashamed, or even shy, but then followed by a meek smile welcoming the attention. And still for as soft as her skin seems, free of the signs of hard work, there's little hiding the dust that faintly clings to her clothes.
Agmasek (Shadow Dragon, Illusionist, Shadow Mage)
Alternative Characters: Yonmei and Renji Kitsuki (Kitsune Rogues [Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide]),
and their Grandfather, Shiru Kitsuki
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

((continue on part 6))[/size:qh43sqeh]
signature made by Larlan
~Character~