"Come little children...."

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Re: "Come little children...."

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

aw. I hope you get feeling better. I'd send you chocolate, but the computer wont share it thru the screen.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

"Exxccellent..." (rubs hands together evilly) Sounds like we've still got a party, then. Okay, I'll have to go back over it and try to put together a post to get the ball rolling again, and then you guys can just jump back in as you get here. Should have something up on Monday. Weekends are the one time I can't get on the net (cause I'm working until after the library closes), but I should have plenty of time Monday to get something up.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

Get better V, and can't wait for the ball to be a rollin'! :)
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Just a heads-up, yes, I'm still here, and yes, the campaign is still a go. I just got a brand-new shiny pc, (Yay for 1T hard-drives!!!) and finally have finished getting it all set up and files transferred over, so I'm hoping that I will be able to do some posting again. My library time was sporadic of late, which is one reason why I've not been on, among other things. I saw Veraka's post, and I'll be forming a response just as soon as I find out who else is still on board. Thanks, guys!

Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

Been waiting on everyone else to post, and I'm still here, waiting... well as patiently as I can. Kingdoms of Amalur is keeping me distracted enough. Playing a pure mage character on that can be fun, throwing around freezing whirlwinds, flaming meteor showers, and calling down lightning strikes. Even the magic resistant monsters stumble an fall from the force of my spells! Anyhow, I'm still here. And no offense meant to any players, but I think after certain dramas to do with certain failed RP threads, some of those playing in this one may be taking a hiatus from CoE. Get this rolling again, and I suspect they will return.

Wow! Field of Dreams moment... Build it, and they will come.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Guess that makes me James Earl Jones? Well, those who are still wanting to continue will be happy to hear that I can now tether my NEW!! pc to my hubby's phone for net conection, so that means I won't have to rely so much on the limited net access time from the library. As it stands, I've bit of catching up to do on here, but that should not be hard. How many are still here? I need a show of hands, as it were, to determine how to proceed. Ogrim, I will assume you're still on board, and I'm hoping that LiNeee, Onix, and maybe Pheurezoth are still here.

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

I'm still around, in fact recently posted to Demonweb. I must say, I find myself wishing I could be either of those girls and have a sister like that. Every day would be a new opportunity for fun.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

Still around... sort of. Got really upset with/burnt out on, a particular RP thread, lost all interest in RPing for awhile, but by all means get this going again, and I'll get back in the saddle. Ladies, Gents, let's breathe some life back into this thread. Life is rough for everyone these days, I know, all the more reason to take awhile every night after work, to sit down and do something fun, and distract your mind from all the troubles and tribulations of our modern world, for a little while at least.
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

And when we're done with this, just think, I'm preparing to run a plot in which Skrach might finally discover the true origins of his heritage. Oh the scandals! Whatever will a sitting king of Coramyr do, when his wererat bastard son shows up to claim blood relations? And even better, if suppose he's in the company of some allies made in this RP. Silencing the truth might be easy enough if he went alone, but surely some of the others in this little troupe would find such a guarded secret and mystery worth investigating.
;) ;)
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)