The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder stood up and looked up at the Paladin directly in his silver globes unmoved. " You will find Mr. Verake that I neither answer to you or your god. "

Suru stood up the child slept by the fire beside her she cast the cloak of Chaos over her http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/cloakOfChaos.htm
to protect her wile she was distracted.
She held the relic on the chain around her neck as she approched Cinder raising her other, hand blue lights appeared as she cast the shield of law around her self and Cinder http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/shieldOfLaw.htm.

It was enough to shake off what ever had over took Cinder, her eyes darted to Adain and locked on him. " Adain ? " her body shivered as Verake released her. She ran toward Adin and leaped into his arms.

Suru looked at Neriah " What was that ? can you feel were it came from? " she asked. " what ever it is, it is well hidden from me " she said perplexed. She walked over and released the spell from the child and sat down taking her once again into her arms. We must keep a very close watch over this group I think you and I might like to combined out abilities and place some kind of protective blanket over us all. This child cannot get into the wrong hands it is to important, it could easily have been a diversion." Suru suggested.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Een Jael hardly even glanced at Zyeke before responding, "There is nothing I can do for him even if I wanted to. Eilistraee and this grove will heal him, in time." Indeed, as time passed his words rang truer. The monk was breathing easily now, in a deep sleep, the masked man continued, "So Bryzyne, what will be your choice. I owe your mother a debt, and I want it evened as soon as possible."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

"I gladly accept, then. You can tell me of my mother, then. I know nothing of her except she fled the underdark to be free."
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot and Nix minded their own business, had their fill of fish, made a place to sleep high in a nearby tree and went to sleep.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian quickly embraced Cinder, regretably wary in case of another knife. He looked around at the others, his eyes worried.

"Cinder, what was all that?" he asked.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" I just barley remember Adain, did I really throw a knife at you " Cinder borrowed her head into his chest and held him closely unable to release him regardless of his hesitance and the coldness of his armor. " forgive me Adain i have know idea what came over me, surely you don't believe i could do this in my own mind. " she said tears rolling down her check. " how could i do such a thing she said under her breath, still shacking.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The masked man nodded, "Very well, tomorrow we shall catch up to the rest of your friends in Luskan..." He paused when a dark skinned hand grabbed the hem of his robe. Zyeke was awake, woken by the sounds of Bryzyne's voice. His eyes were barely open, but he still seemed to be aware of the conversation, "Please, teach her what you know. You might awaken her powers." Een Jael looked down at the drow, and even though his eyes were hidden, the contempt he held for the weakened drow was obvious as he roughly jerked the hem of the robe out of the monk's hand. Zyeke continued, "Your debt will be paid in full. Please, help her." Een Jael paused at those words, whatever his debt to the monk seemed an enticing offer. He considered it for a moment, "Very well," He replied, "I shall help the girl, if you release me from your service." Zyeke nodded weakly, "I promise you will be released," he said. The monk said nothing more, his exhaustion getting the better of him. Een Jael looked up again, addressing Bryzyne, "Can you travel back to your companions?"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne looks at both of them, saying nothing but noting their interaction. "I can get us to Luskan, yes. Actually it works out fine because I was supposed to meet up with my friend Thoron there. He will be a welcome addition to our party."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Een Jael stood motionless, obviously thinking about something, and when he next spoke, he paused frequently, as if thinking carefully about his words, "Luskan is... not very welcoming to drow, how do you intend to get inside to meet up with your friends? The destruction of the Hosttower and the turmoil of the recent rise to power of the High Captains, a large group of drow can hardly just stroll in... and as for myself, I might have a bit of a history in that town." The man looked at Bryzyne, and the face plate of his mask did not show her reflection, but rather it was dark and murky.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

'I can remedy that. I will message Thoron once we are near Luskan."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder watched the fire slowly die down as she lay close to Adain hanging on tightly to his strong arm her back pressed to his abdomin. She was going over in her mind just what had happened, Cinder could not bare the thought of hurting Adain. She swore to protect him with her life if she had to. Her trainer made it clear that Adains task was monumental, thus she was finely forged by a great wizard from Evermeet since she was a child. Her grandmother recognized her gift of vision as a toddler, Cinder was tested by a master diviner from Oracles of the Moon and here it was evident that she would be trained according to her sight.

This went against everything, everything.

" Grandmother " she wisper to Suru who was lying beside the child fast asleep. " I must know what happened to me, I am afraid it may have come from the Moonstone on the hilt of the blade, I was admiring it and something came over me, I remember now. " Cinder recalled.

" Yes " Suru said " I was afraid that might be the case, it spent over 60 years in the underdark lost. There was a type of soul scry and magical detection performed on it to test if there was anything evil that possessed it, nothing magical was found. " Suru continued.
" This does not mean that it has not been tampered with, only that there may be some sort of foil deceptive spell layed on it by who knows what? It will have to be brought back to the council for further evaluation. I will call upon your cousin in the morning to retrieve it. I do not want to leave you and Drada at this time. Try and Sleep Cinder " her grandmother insisted.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The masked man said nothing, yet Bryzyne got the feeling that he was impressed, "Who is this Thoron, that he has such influence? Please keep in mind, I do not speak of the guard, I speak of the High Captains. None of them will tolerate me in their city."

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

"Ah Thoron." A smile brightens the drowess' face. Her mind returns to the day she met her dear friend. This was just after she had returned the gold and treasures to the small town in the dales she had recouperated from a band of thieves and their leader, a Bharghest Welp.

"Thoron is my closest and dearest friend. He is a half Dragon. Father is an Elf and mother is a Silver Dragon. We met nearly 22 years ago and have travelled together ever since. I have met his parents in the Moonshae Isles and he has met my adoptive mother and family. He is a Monk and worships the deity Lendys. We travel the lands and help those in need."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The man was nodding before Bryzyne even finished her story, it seemed he saw the images as her mind came up with them. "Hmm, so he is knowlegable about the terrain?"

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

" I would think so, yes. And I trust him with my life. Listen I do not know what happened to you. I will gladly help you in any way I can. I think your mask showed me what did happen to you and I am sorry. Shall we head to the outskirts of Luskan? I am curious as to how you helped Zyeke and how you could help me? I would be happy just to know you and be your friend."