DemonWeb Pit's Tavern of the Underdark.

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

C'nor
Maid
Maid

Re: DemonWeb Pit's Tavern of the Underdark.

Post by C'nor »

[quote="Rainbow Prism":lp0dc9gp]Opening mouth to reply, adventuress froze in place, getting in mind something that would be stupid answer on no less serious provocation. Suddenly excited, her body span in flash of robe to Lellienth. "[color=#FF80FF:lp0dc9gp]Heeeey... Lelli? Can we talk in private?[/color:lp0dc9gp]" Index thumb of left hand pointed to the entrance of tavern.[/quote:lp0dc9gp]

((Sorry, lost track of this when my internet went down...))

Lellienth nods, standing, and pulling her hood up, though the other drowess might notice that the ex-Llolthite seems somewhat suspicious. Of course, that's probably not terribly surprising, considering her recent background.

"We can, yes..."
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

"[color=#FF80FF:auxfqs99]Goody![/color:auxfqs99]" Taking still full glass of Evermead with her, girl moved to the exit, giving fast smirk to the master of establishment. Stopping in door entrance, Eowiewiel glanced back, gesturing to hurry up as she continued until end of foyer, where trollop leaned against stone wall to taste drink slowly.
C'nor
Maid
Maid

Post by C'nor »

Lellienth, naturally enough, follows Eo to the entrance, one hand resting lightly, and not altogether consciously, on her sword hilt.
[color=#8000BF:31gx9uar]
"So... What did we come out here to talk about?"[/color:31gx9uar]
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Looking over her shoulder to see that no one listens, Eo pointed at harp that was strapped to belt of scarred woman.
"[color=#FF80FF:2ivieawh]About this being not a simple ornament that is testament to your fancy of music and not skill. How good are you with it?[/color:2ivieawh]"
Sipping drink in glass, soft pink eyes carefully watched at the drink buddy with some expectance.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Well aware of Onix's nature and inclinations, he does indeed notice the glare sent his way, and winks back at his smirk and gesture. With a shrug that suggests he takes very little seriously- at least most of the time- he strolls over to the big soldier's table, and plops down in an empty seat, leaning back with one foot on the other knee as if lounging casually- though anyone who knows him well would recognize the fact that he has just put at least one weapon within easy reach.

"Took you long enough," he says to Onix with a chuckle. He lowers his voice to just above a whisper, leaning closer to the armored clone. "You DO realize that I was just being my usual suave, charming self, I hope. You know I'm utterly devoted to a lady of my own, and the family we've made here. Relax, abbil. LiNeee is safe from rakish, debonaire bards. Sometimes I DO miss flirting with every female in eye-shot, though." He tosses a quick glance at the red-skinned pair of Sharessan, and raises one white brow meaningfully.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
C'nor
Maid
Maid

Post by C'nor »

[quote="Rainbow Prism":1uzh09dq]Looking over her shoulder to see that no one listens, Eo pointed at harp that was strapped to belt of scarred woman.
"[color=#FF80FF:1uzh09dq]About this being not a simple ornament that is testament to your fancy of music and not skill. How good are you with it?[/color:1uzh09dq]"
Sipping drink in glass, soft pink eyes carefully watched at the drink buddy with some expectance.[/quote:1uzh09dq]

Lellienth laughs, and shrugs.

[color=#8000BF:1uzh09dq]"Reasonably. Good enough that I offered my services as a harpist to work off anything I spent here over what I had, before it turned out they were willing to help if I couldn't pay. Why?"[/color:1uzh09dq]
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Looking more pleased, woman flushed all the liquid down her throat, neck visibly contracting in big swallowing motion. Licking remaining drops on her lips, she put the loose strands of hair in place as she started explaining.
"[color=#FF80FF:3i828ahj]Because, if I may say, I think you will have a live show here. All part of my grand plan to rob this place of liquor and food without paying a gnome copper.[/color:3i828ahj]"
C'nor
Maid
Maid

Post by C'nor »

Lellienth shifts uncomfortably, looking uncertain about that.
[color=#8000BF:14w2dm2t]
"Look... Eo, I don't think I'm up for that, unless you're being figurative. I'm fine with doing a show to pay your tab, but I won't help you steal stuff from the people here. Somewhere else, maybe, but I owe them."[/color:14w2dm2t]
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Glancing over at the two females whispering to each other, the handsome drow notes the harp, and calls out- "Are you by chance a fellow musician, milady? I ask because I was considering providing some of that entertainment that others here have expressed such desire for, but it would be nice to have a partner to play with. Would you be interested in a duet? Something simple, I think, that most everyone knows. What say you?"
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

After Phoebey had loped off into the crowd, and Lothir had stirred her up, LiNeee grinning at him all the while; she was most pleased when some of the staff came down to take her place behind the bar. Friends and close acquaintances seemed to be filing in all over the place, and she felt a little on the outer. Untying her apron and folding it over the hook, she poured herself a weak ale and descended the bar steps out onto the main foyer floor. The dress she wore was floor length satin, it had been mostly hidden by the ivory shield of apron. Though the ebon shine to it was inevitable against the bright glow of her waist long hair. Eo and Lellienth had disappeared into the entrance, and Lothir had stalked over to Onix and the rather beautiful looking sisters after daggers were shot at him from the lush blue eyes that held LiNeee captive. She held back a chuckle as she walked around the table and dropped into an empty seat, giving the girls a once over before throwing a grin in Lothirs direction. [i:zgaogi8c]"I would love to hear some music from the both of you, it did help us out quite a bit down in Menzoberranzan,"[/i:zgaogi8c] she gave him a wink, [i:zgaogi8c]"even some of those dance moves of yours."[/i:zgaogi8c] Course, it was all in jest. Lothir and LiNeee had a strange little relationship, so she thought anyway.

It was then that Phoebey caught her eye just above Lothirs head, the elven looking teenager was hanging from one of the pillars that held up the cave walls, eyes as yellow as the sun. LiNeee rose a brow and tried to ignore it. The stranger Phoebey got; the more concerned LiNeee felt for the womans well-being. She rolled her eyes before placing them upon Onix, a small smirk twitching up the left side of her ashen lips. [i:zgaogi8c]"As a matter of fact, I do believe I saw Zana here a little earlier, perhaps she's gone up to bed now... I'm sure we'll see her at some point.."[/i:zgaogi8c] She gave the sisters another look over, following it with the same smirk she'd just given Onix; [i:zgaogi8c]"it was nice to meet you two as well, do make yourselves quite at home."[/i:zgaogi8c]
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

The door to the Inn opens. Inside enters a dwarf. Red hair, long beard, scar over left eye. An odd looking armour, a blade at each hip and a fairly outrageous looking cloak complete his attire. His eyes take in the patrons, smiling to himself. Anyone looking closely will notice he now grins as he approaches the bar. Hopping up to a stool, he sits and belches rather loudly.

"Well met n all dat. I'll take me some rotgut, cuz I knows yer gots some." Sliding a few coins across the counter, he gets comfortable. He appears to relax. Nonchalantly, he unsheathes a dwarvish blade and begins caring for it, with a stone.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

"[color=#FF80FF:2er94fik]Steal?[/color:2er94fik]" Eyes narrowed as if such idea was far off the target. "[color=#FF80FF:2er94fik]Pfft! We do not steal. We...[/color:2er94fik]"

Overhearing the proposal from the table, ears twitched at the words as she whispered with greater agitation. "[color=#FF80FF:2er94fik]That's it! Look, we should...[/color:2er94fik]"

Entrance of dwarf made her stop to give an appraising look at him. When he moved away to the bar, she continued, pointing once at Lothir.
"[color=#FF80FF:2er94fik]A good idea may be challenging a minstrel of establishment. With certain bet on outcome. If we win, we split it evenly. How about that?[/color:2er94fik]"
C'nor
Maid
Maid

Post by C'nor »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":zi884nlj]Glancing over at the two females whispering to each other, the handsome drow notes the harp, and calls out- "Are you by chance a fellow musician, milady? I ask because I was considering providing some of that entertainment that others here have expressed such desire for, but it would be nice to have a partner to play with. Would you be interested in a duet? Something simple, I think, that most everyone knows. What say you?"[/quote:zi884nlj]

[quote="Rainbow Prism":zi884nlj]"[color=#FF80FF:zi884nlj]Steal?[/color:zi884nlj]" Eyes narrowed as if such idea was far off the target. "[color=#FF80FF:zi884nlj]Pfft! We do not steal. We...[/color:zi884nlj]"

Overhearing the proposal from the table, ears twitched at the words as she whispered with greater agitation. "[color=#FF80FF:zi884nlj]That's it! Look, we should...[/color:zi884nlj]"

Entrance of dwarf made her stop to give an appraising look at him. When he moved away to the bar, she continued, pointing once at Lothir.
"[color=#FF80FF:zi884nlj]A good idea may be challenging a minstrel of establishment. With certain bet on outcome. If we win, we split it evenly. How about that?[/color:zi884nlj]"[/quote:zi884nlj]

Lellienth shakes her head, frowning.
[color=#8000BF:zi884nlj]
"Forgive me for assuming that's what you meant by rob... And don't be a fool; challenging him before we know how good he is is stupid. I'm not bad, but I'm not a master bard, either, so we'd just be throwing money away if he is," [/color:zi884nlj]she responds quietly to the drowess, before turning to Lothir, and smiling at him. [color=#8000BF:zi884nlj]"I am a musician, yes, if not as well practiced as I could hope of late. If you're willing to put up with a bit of rustiness, a duet sounds lovely."[/color:zi884nlj]
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

The dwarf, sheathes his blade and grabbing his pint, slides off the stool and finds a table not far from most of the patrons. He sits and takes a healthy swig from his pint.
Removing a lute from a bag, he lays it gently on his lap. Grinning, he removes a few items and begins cleaning and tuning his musical item.

Satisfied, he puts away his items and removes a leather strap from his pack. He attaches it to his lute then throws it over his shoulder and neck. He mumbles to himself mostly. Anyone listening hears him saying he can't sing but can play. Taking a deep breath, he starts plucking the strings as his fingers press on the lute's neck. Soon he closes his eyes and begins strumming and soloing, going on for the better part of fifteen minutes without stopping. He actually is smiling as he plays and with a flourish, he stops on a high note.
Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

((Been forgetting to post on here))

Perhaps a stray thought had distracted him, perhaps some new orders had been sent to him by those whose alliance he gave before his House fell, it could have been many things, even Iejir had begun to notice the distant and vacant expression on Silinrul's face, and leaned out so much that he'd fallen upon the table, off his perch then hopped up and begun waving a hand in front of the pale Drow's face, it's just as the little infernal beast turns to snap at Linee, [color=#FF4000:lzxrrav2]"You! What did you do to Master Sil..."[/color:lzxrrav2] that a pale hand is clamped around that head cutting off the accusation and placing fingers in way of being bitten. Silinrul, warns, [color=#8000BF:lzxrrav2]"Bite me Iejir, and you know what happens."[/color:lzxrrav2] Iejir, he know alright and is just held like that, keeping his mouth open, not daring to bite, forced to drool on the table, until his mouth and throat are going dry. Meanwhile Silinrul glances up toward Linee, even as she's stepped away, [color=#8000BF:lzxrrav2]"Beg pardon, the road has been long and lonely on the surface, it seems even for the legends and tales of those of us who have pioneered living amongst the surface races, my clothes mark me for what I am, and it remains difficult to find merchants who will trade with me."[/color:lzxrrav2]