Darkness Falls OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Re: Darkness Falls OOC

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

who are the twins speaking to/asking?
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

They're speaking to no one in particular, really anyone willing to answer the question, be it from your character, whom mentioned trying to find someone, or anyone else in the inn. Even Veraka if he's inclined to being chatty.

I'm just trying to get more dialogue going between them and anybody else there, whilst we wait for Veraka to decide how he's going to keep things rolling. ((I'm also trying to set in motion a plan for some surprises, confusion, and fun on account of Neri's namesake. Oh poor Veraka, when perchance he gets all excited thinking HIS Neriah is in the inn.... and flirting with other men.))
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

that would be a funny scene.

just to let you know, Inriia not the most friendly of folks on first meetings, nor the best mannered. so she wont make as much of an effort to converse.
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

That's fine, these two are pretty mercenary most of the time, so they're accustomed to people of that nature. They would never expect ideal hospitality outside a Sharess Temple.
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

I'll let some other folks post before I do, but the lizard best stay out of line-of-sight in order to be spying on the twins, Neri's vision is presently magically enhanced, allowing her to see mundanely and magically concealed creatures normally. Indeed not even an invisibility spell would hide someone from her right now. As for their clothes, they differ between the two, but each wears an identical Duelist's Hat, and matching cloaks.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

lizard familiar has very high sneak
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Been busy with life a lot, now that I have a little free time again, perhaps you can clue me in on what the lizard is looking at, or for, so that I might for one have a little more material to write another post with, and two, PM any details to you the others in the room wouldn't be as aware of as the lizard might.

PS. *growls at whatever is ailing/keeping away our Veraka, and hopes to see him back soon.*