Looking to play a pc

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tarlyn
Regular

Looking to play a pc

Post by Tarlyn »

My pc is a Priestess of Eilistraee, but has taken Sacred Vows and a Vow of Poverty. These are detailed in the Book of Exalted Deeds. If there is place for her here in a game, please let me know ;) I have a pretty good background [5 or more pages in word].
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Looking to play a pc

Post by Bhaern Quel »

It belong in OOC,, as far RP goes priestess are always welcome.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

[quote="Tarlyn":2xliezxj]My pc is a Priestess of Eilistraee, but has taken Sacred Vows and a Vow of Poverty. These are detailed in the Book of Exalted Deeds. If there is place for her here in a game, please let me know ;) I have a pretty good background [5 or more pages in word].[/quote:2xliezxj]

most people post a character sheet here in the OOC.

as for playing, find one you like, and either join (maybe send a PM in some cases) in or if nothing suits your fancy, start one up. quite a few will join in sooner or later.

oh and vendui!
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Greetings.

We have some adventures going on, but I understand reluctance to enter. Some threads are free and exist as good place for introduction. One is Demonweb Pits tavern.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Actually, posting a character is a good idea. If someone wants to make adventure, he/she will look at thread instead of daily PM ping-pong simply to learn details.

If you think it will be too long, try using short description. Format I use is from another roleplay site, it has it's disadvantages.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

I roleplay online quite a bit. I will post in the OOC thread. I have the background but have not [i:1i48i3ic]created[/i:1i48i3ic] her as a pc yet ;)