The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

OOC:
So then it seems there was a vicious attack of spammers, and the Dark Moon thread got caught in some e-friendly fire and so I am just going to put it up again. So for now I am just going to put up a short summary of what has happened so far. We have gotten introductions out of the way, and traveled for a day. After a quick sortie with a group of bandits we have one prisoner... probably dieing since Zilvtree dragged him back behind her horse :P. Kudos on the kindness, by the way ^.^ Now we are preparing to make camp, hopefully, and rest for the night. *cough* if you want to make some character changes, go for it *cough cough* Oh and keep in mind this adventure is meant for characters of about 20th level.

IC:
Zyeke looked around as he saw Zilvtree riding back with the bandit in tow. Shaking his head the monk hurried over to the man, untying him from the horse. Calling for Cinder to tend to the man's injuries before he died Zyeke shot an angry glance at Zilvtree "Zilvtree, could you not have been a little more... gentle with that human?" He stood up and walked next to the ex-priestess, "There are certainly enough dead bodies, let us see if we can save at least one life this day, hm?"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Waits to see what they will do.

Edit: Might try to RP, at least replacing pure OOC.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

thanks Bhaern and Shirle! yall are awesome!
[hr:2o1uast4]

((at least she walked the horse. an ex-priestess and former dread fang knows how to keep him alive. the flaying rod only smashed his arm, and send pain into him. so he's not that bad off.
she commanded any of the males who understood her to question the prisioner. if someone wants to react to that.

i also had asked via OOC if the yuan ti spoke drow as zilvtree soesnt speak common.[/size:2o1uast4] ))

Zilvtree dismounted casting darkness around herself to heal herself.
"[color=#BF0000:2o1uast4]oh, you dont think I can keep something alive for interrogation?[/color:2o1uast4]?" she began, amused at first, "[color=#BF0000:2o1uast4]I didnt see anyone else attempt to even go after them. If you dont like my method, do it yourself then[/color:2o1uast4]," she smarted back not liking the male's tone. "[color=#BF0000:2o1uast4]as for the rest of the dead, take it up with the them[/color:2o1uast4]," waving a hand at the rest of the group, then dismissing herself by walking away before he could reply, not caring about being rude.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Grahl
Maid
Maid

Post by Grahl »

In the midst of the chaos of battle, Yuan-Ti and her dinosaur companion, appear to have vanished. To where, is anyone's guess, but she apparently her distrust of Zilvtree, was not a thing she took as likely as others. Not to fear though, for the disturbance of psionic powers being conjured up succeeded to catch the attention of another pair of eyes, an awakened mind, disciplined of both mind and body. In a monastery in a place where mortals only visit in their dreams, a disciple of the teachings of the founder, Zerthan, has been searching for clues as to what is happening to some of the other planes, affected both directly, and indirectly by the plight of the Prime Material. Many of his fellows had been searching for clues. Psionic activity upon the surface of the Prime Material, served as a beacon to draw attention, and the events that unfolded so far had been watched intently.

As brusque Drow woman dismisses herself from the scrutiny of her companions, time seems to have passed for observations. A message is left for his fellows to inform them of the danger discovered, that they may aid the quest that soon begins in other ways, and then from home plane and monastery, Nevar, with a few preparations, departs.
At nearly the same time Zilvtree is walking away, a planar rift opens just behind her, and does a monk dressed in simple clothes, of loose linen trousers, and vest, with chest bared, appears. Skin shows a yellowish color and patterns of spots along his chest and arms, his face humanoid but clearly not of any of the common races of the Primes Material, [color=#FFBF40:3p309tq6]"Let us hope your skill with your wits is not overshadowed by your ego, or this shall be a short alliance indeed."[/color:3p309tq6]
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot takes out his sword and points it at the new-comer. "[color=#4000BF:okj4f1nb]Who are you and what do you want?[/color:okj4f1nb]" He asks.

Nix puts her hand on Biot's shoulder. "[color=#400080:okj4f1nb]Calm down, he assn't done anything, yet....[/color:okj4f1nb]"

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zyeke turned around when he felt the disturbance of a planar rift, his arms hung at his side. When he saw the clothing of the new comer, Zyeke stepped in front of the group and placed a hand on the blade of Biot's sword, "That will do you little good, this is a githzerai. Generally their race spends much time in a monastery, and judging by his clothing this is true in his case." Zyeke had crossed paths with a githzerai monk, and he remembered well their fighting style. As flowing and multifaceted as the constantly changing Astral Plane that housed their monasteries. The drow monk only had a basic grasp of the githzerai language, [i:12cw401f]"Hail brother. I am Zyeke. You are?"[/i:12cw401f]
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Zilvtree spun on her heels, the chain in her hand (from dragging the prisioner) as she did. activating the command word, it began to move on its own, a Living Chain of Entanglement. It swung above her head to be cast upon the being as the drow monk stepped in her path. She growled that he stepped in her range, and for a moment considered tossing it anyway. but up here on the surface, she was more vulnerable than she wished, and the rest would turn on her then. As they spoke in whatever language, she eased her chain down and waited, yet still poised to strike in a moments notice, "[color=#BF0000:2niwjjng]great, more good news,[/color:2niwjjng]" she replied under her breath sarcastically.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

An interesting show, not sure what side if any to take. Decides to ride down on his lizard. Nearing the camp, hails. "I come in peace, may i enter?"
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder hurried over to the wounded man kneeling beside him she sang a healing spell calming the bandit. She ran her hands over him mending his wounds " he will need to rest " Cinder said observed.
" She will learn the surface ways Zyeke give her some time. " She took out her water skin and gently poured some water over his lips.
" You may enter of coarse if you came in peace " Cinder replyed to the new comer " We will make camp here you are well come to jion us. I am Cinder this is my mate Adain " Cinder said indicating Adain as she walked to ward him. " We will have to find some fire wood Adain " she said giving him a inviting smile " the sun is getting low on the horizion. "
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

the drowess kept eyes on both new comers, studying each of them. Her eyes was also on the lizard mount (she wants it... :D ). they were rare she discovered on the surface. with the bandit healed, and the druidess walking away, she scowled, and headed back to him. he was beginning to stir, and was currently [i:1iqrmnxi]unbound[/i:1iqrmnxi]. She could not believe the foolishness of it, and quickly set to work tying him up, binding his arms and legs securely. she did a quick search of his person for any items that may be used to free himself. he had come alert by then, her amber eyes peering into his now fearful greens. In a teasing torturous manor she patted his cheek, "[color=#BF0000:1iqrmnxi]comfortable[/color:1iqrmnxi]?" even though she knew he didnt understand a word she said, "[color=#BF0000:1iqrmnxi]good[/color:1iqrmnxi]." a cloth went over his head, enough to let him breath, to blindfold the human.
"[color=#BF0000:1iqrmnxi]lets just leave him unbound and able to kill you in your rest[/color:1iqrmnxi]," before returning to her horse to tie him up, yet her back still not to the extra-planer male nor the new drow male.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zyeke shook his head, "That man is no trouble to us. If you take his weapons I highly doubt he would be any threat to us. We have weapons and I am trained in unarmed combat. The likeliness of him harming us is... minute at best." He spoke to Zilvtree and slowly walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "You must learn to trust us Zilvtree. Many things will change. We will certainly need at least our trust." When the monk's keen hearing picked up the sounds of the lizard's foot pads before it touched down on the ground. However the look of surprise on his face when he saw the genuine drow riding lizard, fully trained and saddled, upon the surface far over shadowed his surprise at the recent addition of a githzerai monk. "A riding lizard?" The drow spoke in Common, wary of a trap or some magic, "How did you manage to bring it above ground?"

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OOC: I think most have replied.

IC:Cider Looks to you first " Some fire wood my lizard carries, I also can offer a healing potion if you think that wold help" Takes some wood from saddle pack.

Eyes then turn to Zarae "if he is Evil, I have a quicker cure" Touches hilt of sword.

Zyeke nods head to you. "I am Bhaern of house Quel, the lizard follows me. It is rather simple if you have the way with them"

Dismounts and gives the lizard a touch and it wanders off in search of shade and food.

Biot and Nix eyes look toward you.

This drow clearly appears to feel safe among strangers, this in part might be his amour or arrogance. on his cloak right side is the emblem of his house, on the left a badge that shows the moon with a blade across it. Some might understand what that might mean.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

((Have you heard of the book of exalted deeds Bhaern? This guy has the vow of peace, poverty, and nonviolence... among others. So my hands are kinda tied on this. Zyeke will protect the man with his life :P ))

Zyeke's looks of surprise changed very quickly to one of anger as his eyes narrowed when he saw the drow drop a hand to the hilt of his sword. He ran to the imprisoned man, the speed of his steps almost magical, even though he had no magical items on his person. The monk stepped between Bhaern and the prisoner, "I will not allow a prisoner to come to harm while under my protection. Even if you serve EIlistraee," Zyeke pointed to the pin on Bhaern's cloak, "I too serve the Dancing Maiden, and I should have died long ago, if not by her grace, secured by the vows I have taken in her name." The monk bowed to the other drow, "These vows are my penance for past deeds, and they are more sacred to me than my life."

Zyeke
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" Thank you Bhaern for your offer " Cinder said rather disappointed " Adain and I should have to now find another excuse to disppear into the forest " she continued glancing over in his direction she tossed her hair playfully.
(( still a bit confused as to were i left off when we all disappeared ))

Suru silently walked through the forest toward the rest of the group. Her long blue hair fell to her knees lossly she was bear foot wearing a silky green dress that matched her emerald eyes, her white skin tattooed in ancient scrib " hello my dear she said to Her granddaughter " how is my great grand children " she nodded to Adain with a smile.

" Cinder you have some new friends i see " walking beside her was a beautiful albino deer saddled elaborately crafted in elven style with a matching bridle.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot lowers his sword slowly and returns it to the sheath on his back. "[color=#4000BF:3dv0tybq]If you say so Zyeke, I just hate it when someone or something appears out of nowhere.[/color:3dv0tybq]"

The second newcomer draws Biot's and Nix's attention. The newcomer's hand on the hilt of his sword as he looks at the prisoner. Biot yells to the him. "[color=#4000BF:3dv0tybq]Be my guest, I don't know why we keep him alive. He will only slow us down and use up valuable resources. If it was me I would....[/color:3dv0tybq]"

Nix squeezes Biot's shoulder and whispers something in his ear. He stops in mid sentence.

Nix steps forward. "[color=#400080:3dv0tybq]Sorry he doesn't know what he is saying, he sometimes struggles to control his emotions[/color:3dv0tybq]".

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.