Onix and Lineee; a roleplay

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

OOC: Well I never would have guessed that, my last guess was going to be the ugly, feral, weasel thing off over the hedge, my nephew informed me of that. ;)

IC: LiNeee and Onix stayed in the lip lock until it seemed one of them passed out, she couldn't quite remember how it had ended, just that it had been more amazing then she'd imagined it... This 'making love' thing, the light-skinned folk spoke about, at least half the time in the many taverns she'd set foot in. Minutes, or perhaps hours had passed since their adventures into the world of love, and LiNeee was still breathing evenly, a light sleep but a good one all the same, it seemed the smile on her face would never leave her side.

After a little while, the large form of Onix began to move around below her as he awoke, and despite how comfortable she was in his arms, and how she really had no idea what to say to him at all, she let her eyes slowly begin to slide open, adjusting to the darkness around them... The first thing she saw was the under side of his chin, and the wild locks of ebon mop that high-lighted his face. His bare chest was below her, it just enticed her all the more to repeat what had just happened. Again she was smiling...

[i:wyyn3uw4]"I won..."[/i:wyyn3uw4] She whispered softly, another gentle yawn floating through her as she struggled to grasp the awakened world, she'd been travelling so long, [i:wyyn3uw4]geez, when was the last time I slept?[/i:wyyn3uw4] She thought, wrapping one of her arms around his torso and laying her head sideways on his chest, listening for that soft heartbeat. [i:wyyn3uw4]"I deffinetly won,"[/i:wyyn3uw4] she giggled slightly, running one of her hands through her heap of hair in a brief moment to try and tame it.
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((OOC: Ok Aly, you had this coming to you: [url=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... g:t0hzghpj]fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/290/b/d/fma_demotivational_poster_by_wolf4128-d30ydxo.jpg[/url:t0hzghpj]))

Onix looked down at LiNeee, as she ran a hand through his hair, just as he heard her soft voice whisper, his keen, augmented auditory senses picking up LiNeee's subtle voice.

[color=indigo:t0hzghpj][i:t0hzghpj]"I won..."[/i:t0hzghpj][/color:t0hzghpj]

Upon hearing this, Onix lifted his head to look down at the drowess whom was laying about on his chest. "Over my cloned ass, you did," Onix retorted in a calm demeanor, brushing a hand through LiNeee's silvery hair that was all over his chest, and tracing an outline through her hair down to the side of her cheek. Part of him wanted to relive what he had experienced with the drowess just a few hours earlier. However, he knew that both of them could use some rest, so he let the thought pass.

The clone looked down to LiNeee, whom was resting her head against his bare chest, and snickered "you only won cause I let you. "
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

[i:1kjctu8f]"Well that is just not true,"[/i:1kjctu8f] LiNeee countered, a small pout perking up her full lips and narrowing her glistening eyes, [i:1kjctu8f]"I won because I'm better than you,"[/i:1kjctu8f] the Drowess gave a large grin and again yawned softly, her legs giving a tight stretch outwards where she heard little cracks and clicks, that was what happened when you lay in the same position for too long.

LiNeee rolled over onto the clones' stomach, leaning up on her elbows and using his chest to stable her. [i:1kjctu8f]"Well, maybe we could say it was a tie,"[/i:1kjctu8f] she whispered down at him, one eyebrow swiftly raising to intrigue the thought of her actually winning against the supersoldier, [i:1kjctu8f]"oh I know, we can have a rematch one day!"[/i:1kjctu8f] A smile lit up her face as she rolled off of him and pranced to her feet, bits of sand falling from her soft skin as she moved towards her clothes.

In the motion, the wind picked up her hair and sent it sailing out behind her like a large wedding veil, or ship sails, it drew back from her face and she leant down to pick up one of her soft material garments, pulling it on in one smooth movement, nestling it down at the right height. Then; she turned back to the clone with a smirk- [i:1kjctu8f]"so my supersoldier, what does this mean for us?"[/i:1kjctu8f] Her hands found a spot on her hips, her head crooking to the side, it was a real question, they hadn't spoken about what would happen after they [i:1kjctu8f]mated.[/i:1kjctu8f] LiNeee wasn't too sure.

She stepped back to the clones' side and sank to her knees, her eyes burring into the clones as she pulled her hair over her shoulder and twirled it around her wrist.
Li Neena~

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix raised an eyebrow at LiNeee, even as her pout formed on her smooth, fair face; "better at me, perhaps in some respects, that's true."

He sat up, and looked about; the one piece of clothing he actually had was lying all the way over near his armor. He huffed, knowing that somehow it had ended up near his OMNI armor, which was lying in its dismantled form a bit from him.

However, when LiNeee rolled a top him, on his muscular chest, he found himself looking into those crimson-filled orbs of wonder.

[color=indigo:gi3plej0][i:gi3plej0]"Well, maybe we could say it was a tie,"[/i:gi3plej0] she whispered down at him, one eyebrow swiftly raising to intrigue the thought of her actually winning against the supersoldier, [i:gi3plej0]"oh I know, we can have a rematch one day!"[/i:gi3plej0][/color:gi3plej0]

Onix tilted his head up and put both of his arms behind his head, "a tie, hmmm? I suppose that's . . . . [b:gi3plej0]acceptable[/b:gi3plej0], for a clone supersoldier; after all can't have my performance going down in any respects at all, now can we?" His coy grin told of the slight amount of humor behind his statement.

LiNeee then shot off of his chest and danced her way back towards where she had left her attire; the clone had to admit, he was caught breathless in the moment when the wind blew through LiNeee's hair. He found himself looking at her silvery strands with admiration that he thought he didn't have in his soul.
[i:gi3plej0]A soul, and here I thought we clones were not equipped with souls; maybe I've been wrong this whole time.[/i:gi3plej0]

[color=indigo:gi3plej0]"so my supersoldier, what does this mean for us?"[/color:gi3plej0]

Onix sat up, resting on both elbows as he raised his chest.
"What does that mean, uhhh. . . " he was kinda struck speechless for a moment; being in that very erotic situation hadn't quite put things in perspective for him with LiNeee. Though, he wasn't trained as a supersoldier for nothing, as his brain went into overdrive, processing what were the possible scenarios for him and LiNeee. However, he found only one viable answer that
"In truth, my overly seductive drow princess, I foresee only one likely outcome to this; since my mothership has gone from this realm, and I choose to stay here, that leaves me stranded on a planet, which I barely know the workings of, and with no real grasp on the culture and social norms of the inhabitants. Plus, I find myself, at least after our little [b:gi3plej0]coupling[/b:gi3plej0] in need of a partner, and potentially, longlived, mate for the rest of my time down here."

He looked at LiNeee as she knelt down beside him; "I think you would that partner and 'potential' mate." A sly grin popped up on the clone's face as the last words came out.
"What say you?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Her cheeks were a flourishing blaze, her fingers crab-like against the cold grass; bracing her weight as she knelt. A life with Onix? As in, forever... She couldn't even fathom the idea, it was... [i:1r6gxvvk]Incredible, why would such a perfect being choose me as his, mate?[/i:1r6gxvvk] She thought to herself obnoxiously, hurt twining in with hope against her heart; thinking perhaps he was just joking around with her, his ever coy grin suggested she have entertained the right idea.

She turned away, a frown adorning her usually gentle and sometimes a little, oblivious face. A future with Onix is what she hoped for, but what if his [i:1r6gxvvk]mothership[/i:1r6gxvvk] returned and took him from her? What if again, she was left on this heartless pasture, all by herself? She sighed, wiping what seemed to be tears from the darkened skin around her bright eyes, she hated showing emotion, in this kind of agenda anyway.

[i:1r6gxvvk]"I personally think you could handle yourself quite alright down here, or up... Without any help or, mating,"[/i:1r6gxvvk] LiNeee stated, rising to her feet, [i:1r6gxvvk]"though.."[/i:1r6gxvvk] She looked down at his form with a perk to the left side of her lips, her right hand dangling by her waist limply as the other one sat up on her hip, [i:1r6gxvvk]"I would forever enjoy becoming your partner..."[/i:1r6gxvvk] It was surreal saying the words to the supersoldier, what was instore for her after this? More adventures like the Menzo trip? Or house wifing with a tidal wave of children and animals. Her eyes narrowed as she glanced back over her shoulder towards the cart, the old plodder was still there with the other drow they'd met, she smiled lightly, [i:1r6gxvvk]"come Onix, I want to show you something..."[/i:1r6gxvvk] She held out her hand for him, an offering...

The first of many.
Li Neena~

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

At LiNeee's blazing cheeks, the clone wondered if he'd stepped on thin ice, where he'd surly drown in some unknown terror of emotion that could hurt LiNeee in some way he didn't know of. Onix hated more than anything, not knowing what was going through the heads of the people that he accompanied throughout his lifetime, not knowing whether his words would bring pain or pleasure, happiness or hurt to those whom he considered his friends. It was one of the many reasons that the clone had never really entertained the idea of a relationship with [b:1f1ofupp]anyone[/b:1f1ofupp], save for LiNeee. Still he looked up at the drowess he considered a friend and lover now.

When he noticed sparkling crystals of water being removed by her hand, Onix immediately felt a pang of guilt stab him in the chest, his mind racing to try and find the answer to LiNeee's apparent sadness.
[i:1f1ofupp]What did I do now? Did I hurt her, injure her feelings. What did I do?![/i:1f1ofupp] This was the reason the clone hated himself, he could never figure out what was going on with others.

[i:1f1ofupp]Patience, my young friend,[/i:1f1ofupp] came a certain avian's voice inside his head; [i:1f1ofupp]You have not hurt her in any way that you presume to think. Merely just the unjust and [b:1f1ofupp]un-communicated[/b:1f1ofupp] assumptions that have passed into her thoughts from your last statement.[/i:1f1ofupp]

Onix looked up to see that certain harpy eagle roosting from above, his feathers trim and prestine in an orderly fashion that was befit of the bird.
[i:1f1ofupp]Sometimes, I swear, Valor, I just don't get you,[/i:1f1ofupp] the clone thought back in return.
[i:1f1ofupp]It is better that way.[/i:1f1ofupp]

[color=violet:1f1ofupp][i:1f1ofupp]"come Onix, I want to show you something..."[/i:1f1ofupp][/color:1f1ofupp]

"Ok then," he responded, an eagerness in his voice as he reached up and clasped her outstretched hand. Grasping it, he was pulled to his feet, underestimating the drowesses strength.

Onix quickly made his way over to his armor, and nimbly suited back up in his suit of OMNI armor. When every part of his body but his head was armored up, then he turned to LiNeee, and said "so, what is it you wish to show me, hmm?" He gestured for her to lead him on.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

(( I havn't been writing for a while, forgive me V. ))

LiNeee turned her head away, giving the supersoldier perhaps a time to himself whilst he prepped his armor and pulled it on. It wasn't like she wanted to see him cover up the perfect structure underneath either, but she was definitely saving an image for later. She also used the time to distract herself with tying little bows in the garment she was wearing, and fetching Onurelei from her pouch, something she'd never shown anyone before this moment- but after her sharing with Onix, she knew she could trust him.

[i:3e5h4sbi][b:3e5h4sbi][color=blue:3e5h4sbi]"so, what is it you wish to show me, hmm?" He gestured for her to lead him on. [/i:3e5h4sbi][/b:3e5h4sbi][/color:3e5h4sbi]

[i:3e5h4sbi]"Well, thinking back on the time we've had together; I can't really say that we've had a conversation about you."[/i:3e5h4sbi] LiNeee pointed out, starting a slow stride towards the beaches, the place they'd only just rejoined what seemed liked moments ago. [i:3e5h4sbi]"Tell me Onix, what do you remember of your home? Do you have a sort of family? Y'know brothers, sisters... Perhaps some lithe warrior goddess?"[/i:3e5h4sbi] She chuckled at that, Onix being as perfect as he is, she couldn't even being to imagine a female of his type.

LiNeee glanced at the clone to make sure he was following, before continuing; [i:3e5h4sbi]"sometimes I feel I really do talk too much about myself, I can't begin to fathom the amount of beings on this surface that just cannot stand to hear my voice,"[/i:3e5h4sbi] she smiled, thinking of two in particular she'd tried to crack, but it was like squeezing blood out of a stone.
Li Neena~

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix, armored up and ready for really anything, followed LiNeee down to the beach where he had taken his tumble into the ocean.

[color=indigo:1s7bqv1o]"Tell me Onix, what do you remember of your home? Do you have a sort of family? Y'know brothers, sisters... Perhaps some lithe warrior goddess?"[/color:1s7bqv1o]

The clone looked up to the drowess in front of him, and shook his head at the questions; "What I remember could barely count for a memory if I ever had one. The most I remember about my home is the very brief visits that I took when my ship turned into port for supplies. It was a flourishing, and wondrous world, much like this, but with less hazards than Toril."

Onix looks at LiNeee with a cocked brow for a moment before continuing to answer her questions.

"Family? The only family I had was my squad, my brothers. You have to understand something about me; I'm a clone, meaning that I was created through artificial means, not naturally born like anyone else might have been. I'm aware that there are magical means of creating a clone here on this rock with the magics that inhabit the lands, but I was not born of such means. I was tank-born, which to you, might be the equivalent creating life with a beaker and chemicals. By almost all eyes of others, I am not considered a living being, more like a biological weapon, a tool. Nothing more."

LiNeee's last question about a female that would be possibly his equal brought somewhat of a pang of hurt into the clone's mind.
"There were no female supersoldiers created; we were the only ones. As to there being any other women that we were fond of. . . . well, let's just say that any relationship that could've been formed was frowned upon for a clone such as myself. So, no, there were no lithe warrior goddesses back from where I hail from."

Onix walked on, following LiNeee at a short distance, while gaining on her, his strides nearly double what hers were, or at least what he guessed they were anyways.

"I wouldn't worry too much about talking to much about yourself, just don't make it a repetitive habit, otherwise, you'll quickly find that that assumption of yours will be more accurate than you think."

The clone looks out into the brightening sky and sighs; "I suppose living a solitary life for even a short time is trying on even the greatest of spirits."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

All this peace and quiet upon a sunny beach, when what should come drifting through the air, tickling at the ears of the lovers and hawk, but the sound of flute music. Lighthearted and lively, it sounds as if someone has something to celebrate, or is just as lively as their music. It may draw curiosity at first, but the closer it gets, the clearer it's heard, does it begin to pull at the musician's audience. A compulsion that starts with simply enjoying the cheerful melody as it begins to stick in the mind, then the stride of one's steps begins match the tempo, the beat of the heart quickens, and before one knows it an urge to dance and frolic that those unfamiliar to Fae Magic, may mistake for natural, courses through their body drawing them into lively wild dance.

Some might resist it for familiarity with bardic magic, or the risks and hazards of the Fae races, but those who do not, might only steal glimpses from their compelled dance, of the musician responsible, moving up the beach. At first it appears to be a man with a dark tan and dark, very nearly black hair, but look again, and he also has goat horns, and though his chest is clearly bare, his legwear moves quite unnaturally for any known fabric, until one realizes, it is wooly fur, that ends in hooves, not feet. What's more, he too is dancing and prancing in high-stepping strides as he plays and bounding in slinky circles around him is the unmistakable sight a Dire Weasel, obviously caught up in the charms of the lively flute music.
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

LiNeee tried to match her pace with Onix's, though his legs were longer, his strides larger; she seemed to keep up fine enough. While they marched; she listened, with soul content, on what Onix was saying. No family, though LiNeee was sure he considered his squad as siblings, brothers. He'd stated it himself. There were no female creations, no feminine bodice to equal out the pefection that was Onix. [i:239jxz1v]I wonder if I'm suited for the task...[/i:239jxz1v] LiNeee thought quietly, glancing over to Onix in time to catch his sigh,

[b:239jxz1v][color=blue:239jxz1v]"I suppose living a solitary life for even a short time is trying on even the greatest of spirits."[/b:239jxz1v][/color:239jxz1v]

LiNeee quirked a brow, her dark lips forming one of her soft smiles, only enough to hint at her ideas; [i:239jxz1v]"you talk in riddles sometimes, m'dear."[/i:239jxz1v] She whispered, taking care with her footing as she reached the shore.

Across the bay, the night was silent, a harsh wind whipped around the waters' surface and threatened to drench the drowess in sea dew, it laced around her body- lifting things that perhaps shouldn't have been lifted. LiNeee lifted her arms up to the sky, closing her eyes with the sigh that had been longing to spill from her charcoal lips for some time; one of relief, sadness and harmony, jumbled together in one small breath. Wind flew through her hair, through the material of the small frock she wore, across her legs and embraced her cheeks, [i:239jxz1v]"do you believe in a guiding light, Onix?"[/i:239jxz1v] LiNeee let the moist lips of her eyes drift open, the irises of her eyes a blazing fiery orb, the scarlet shade burning brighter than it had for a while.

Behind her, a flute begun to play- at first she thought; [i:239jxz1v]that old gnome plays music now?[/i:239jxz1v] But how could that be when all he was good for was blowing things up. The music was beautiful though, looping through the air pockets, travelling at it's own pace, LiNeee loved it, it made her happy. [i:239jxz1v]"Onix, can you hear that?"[/i:239jxz1v]
Li Neena~

veraka
Demigod

Re: Onix and Lineee; a roleplay

Post by veraka »

[color=indigo:3nfyz295]"you talk in riddles sometimes, m'dear."[/color:3nfyz295]

Onix glanced back at LiNeee as she smiled his way; "I suppose that is a fair argument; most of the time I find riddles easier to say than the actual words."

When the random gust of wind took effect; Onix stood back a few paces from LiNeee, his eyes taking in her full figure, even as some parts of her body were revealed a bit much; he didn't look away. Not after what he'd seen and experienced the night prior with her. Instead, Onix found himself smiling very genuinely at her, an appreciation for her body and her spirit together as one. It was one of the reasons the clone found himself attracted to her to begin with; that fiery spirit within her that refused to back down, and refused to surrender to whatever filth fate had laid out for her.

As he watched her lift her hands to the heavens, and let out her sigh of relief, he overheard her question.
At that particular question, Onix turned his head away, his eyes both softened on the inside, but stern on the outside. "I'll be honest, LiNeee; I do not, nor have I ever. For me to believe in such a power, I would want to see proof, undisputed and irrefutable, that that power was indeed real and was indeed good. Too often I was asked such a thing, but I've never really believed in any such powers, gods, or deities. To much action for so little return. My guiding light is my instincts, and my consciousness."
While Onix didn't intentionally want to be hard in his response to LiNeee's question, he found it hard to speak in an understanding tone when he had trouble accepting that a god or goddess could exist. As a clone, Onix learned very fast that he galaxy was not fair nor would it ever be. He and his brethren were perfect examples of that idealism.

However, then the odd music catches his ear, and he finds himself calming down, albeit slowly, very slowly. It is when the clone's eyes fall upon the source of the music that he stops in his tracks and puts a gloved hand on his katana; he knew of satyrs and what kind of tricks they could pull. Earth was home to many mythical creatures in his time, many of them with malicious intents.
"Yes, my love, I hear it, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna fall too its sway."
((From where Onix is seeing things, He's lived long enough to see how Satyrs can work, and distrusts them wholeheartedly. Seeing others taken advantage of doesn't bode well with Onix))
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

LiNeee chuckled kindly, this she knew quite well. She knew a few who would only speak in riddles, afraid their tongue may be a little; disconnected from the world around them. Course Onix was well connected, with LiNeee herself in some ways. She dared a glance in his direction as he answered her question, her eyes slightly narrowed at his abrupt hardness, she wondered if it were her fault for his sudden mood difference. His face was turned away, and to her his body seemed rigid, [i:2xa8f9xa]probably seeing things,[/i:2xa8f9xa] she mused to herself, catching her breath as the wind flew its' course and headed towards the west.

[i:2xa8f9xa]"Satyrs you say?"[/i:2xa8f9xa] She asked him, a small twitch to her eyebrows in curiousity, her eyes scoped for the creature, she'd never actually seen one in the full. [i:2xa8f9xa]Maybe that's why Onix doesn't like you, no? He thinks you're too young, to naive to cope with the world. Even if it were from the shadows of his footsteps.[/i:2xa8f9xa] LiNeee tensed, that couldn't have been her thought, yet there was no one around to have shared their own oppinion with her.

[i:2xa8f9xa][color=blue:2xa8f9xa]"Yes, my love, I hear it, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna fall too it's sway."[/i:2xa8f9xa][/color:2xa8f9xa]

LiNeee stepped towards Onix subtly, her fingers lacing in with his free hands'. It was not a motion of fright as some would see it through, more a motive of pride, and sheer power. She wanted to protect him from it, no matter what it would take. It had already occured to her that she'd lose her life for Onix, no matter how great or small the threat may be. She wouldn't choose a life without him, not now.

[i:2xa8f9xa]"Look, Onix. I'm sorry about what I said. Don't get me wrong I know where you are coming from, trust is a huge issue through us drow, if you havn't already noticed,"[/i:2xa8f9xa] she grunted a chuckle to lighten it, well aware of the opposing music and the slight tap to her fingers against Onixs' hand. [i:2xa8f9xa]"It took me a few years to fall into the embrace of Eilistraee, it still takes my full strength to lean on her. But when I made the move, I found myself. I wasn't lost anymore."[/i:2xa8f9xa] She looked up at him with a small grin, those forever shining eyes just glittering away in the light of the sky. [i:2xa8f9xa]"Are you lost Onix?"[/i:2xa8f9xa] It wasn't a question she wanted to answer to, more of a statement for him to think about. She leant up on her tippy toes and lay a small kiss on his cheek, a small groan of appretiation pushing past her ebon lips as she did so. [i:2xa8f9xa]"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go have some fun with our Satyr."[/i:2xa8f9xa] She cooed, giggling as she took off through the trees in fall flight, she didn't think it would be hard to find the [i:2xa8f9xa]musician[/i:2xa8f9xa], though she was more appeased to head straight back to the male drows abode to find something a little less.... Revealing, to wear.
Li Neena~

Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

Deserved reputation of satyrs aside, the one on approach does not at least seem to be particularly aware of his audience, other than that of the bounding Dire Weasel bouncing in slinky circles around his dancing strides, and his face taking on a reddish tint either suggesting he's been playing some long time, or had too much wine, or even both. Still, he moves up the beach wholly unaware that anyone is offended, or upset by his music. The wild animals seem to enjoy it, and that is enough for Millek. Ever nearer he draws while the lovers talk, and take note of his approach. Before long he is near enough to make out that he carries both a short bow, and scimitar, and within that distance does he notice the two observing him, and begins to wind down his nearly frantic, but joyous music, finding an end to a melody that could have gone on forever. With end of the music, the bouncing weasel pauses, stares back at her partner, whom grabs a hug around her neck and points at the two further up the beach.

Millek's sight off of the pair of lovers, as they're then moving away, the big weasel bowls him over as she squirms free and gives chase. Once recovered from his fall, Millek scrambles up and after her, calling, [color=#80BF00:gbve7xbn]"Arwen, ya crazy bouncin' over-sized weasel! Come back before ya scare the pretty elf an' her bodyguard!"[/color:gbve7xbn] Perhaps it's the warning, perhaps it's any part of being called crazy or over-sized, but a few bounds shy of being in pouncing range of Lineee, the big weasel slides to a stop and snaps her head around to give the pursuing Satyr a scolding glare, which ends in a pounce and tumble in the sand mock-attacking him.

Dangerous? These two? Possibly, but at the moment, far more comical.
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

The gnome pauses for a moment in his reflections and ruminations over the book in his lap when he hears the flute, but he simply scowls and shakes his head, ignoring it for now. "durned fool fey-folk," he mutters, and goes back to making notes in his book. The treatice on alchemic forms of fire is his life's work, and he's determined not to let anything interrupt his latest inspiration. "By the First Flame, I'm going to find the source of it all..." he says to himself.

in the tree beside Valor, the little metal ferret perks up his ears, and his silvery nose twitches at the sound of the flute. <Oooh! I love music- my master is an old grump, he never appreciates it, but that sounds pretty.> He runs along the branches, leaping from tree to tree until he spies the source of the sound, and chuckles as he sees the giant weasel dancing around the satyr. <Greetings, forest-child!> he calls, letting his mental voice reach the stranger. He glances back toward where the two love-birds had gone, and grins, wondering what Onix would make of this.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Valor stretched his neck out to see where that metal ferret had went;[i:iahthgma]Of all things, it falls to [b:iahthgma]me[/b:iahthgma] to babysit a ferret, which is metal.[/i:iahthgma] Valor shook his feathered head, and took off, wings flapping hard. The eagle circled the over sized weasel that had tackled the satyr to the ground, eying the strange duo with a fascinated curiosity.

He then saw Lineee racing through the woods, half-naked; [i:iahthgma]Ummmfff, the fool girl; does she plan on luring every single male within a hundred kilometers of here to her, just to have Onix tear their heads off for merely looking at her.[/i:iahthgma] The eagle shook his head whilst he flew off towards where the Beznik was, looking for a light blanket or something that he could use to give LiNeee for her body.

=====================

Onix didn't step back when LiNeee grasped his fingers with hers, and intertwined them together. It wasn't the fact that LiNeee was there with him, and comforting him, it was the fact that her words sent a shiver down to his core; he'd never had that happen before. However, as fast as it occurred, it disappeared.
[quote:iahthgma]"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go have some fun with our Satyr."[/quote:iahthgma]

Onix shook his head at LiNeee as she raced off into the woods; his eyes took in her full form, and part of him resisted the urge to charge in after her, and wrap her up in a more appropriate outfit. However, the clone had realized that, to a drow woman, showing off her body was something that was considered enticing, and that it happened much, MUCH more often than he was accustomed to.
Grinning, Onix took after the drowess, his armor lending him even more power and speed, even as his muscled legs pumped, one after the other to catch up with LiNeee. After a few seconds of running, the clone caught up with LiNeee; "so. . . " he asked, chuckling; "what's the plan?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix