Spellslinger, Swordsinger.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Spellslinger, Swordsinger.

Post by Luashalee Mizrym »

[center:34eqhh6h][u:34eqhh6h][color=firebrick:34eqhh6h]Basic Information[/u:34eqhh6h][/color:34eqhh6h][/size:34eqhh6h]
" Out of the darkness, I came the farthest."[/size:34eqhh6h][/center:34eqhh6h]

[center:34eqhh6h][img:34eqhh6h]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r307 ... rowf-1.jpg[/img:34eqhh6h][/center:34eqhh6h]

[b:34eqhh6h]Name:[/b:34eqhh6h] Luashalee Mizrym

[b:34eqhh6h]Age:[/b:34eqhh6h] Appears 20 years, is actually 67.

[b:34eqhh6h]Race:[/b:34eqhh6h] Drow

[b:34eqhh6h]Hometown:[/b:34eqhh6h] Menzoberranzan

[b:34eqhh6h]Current Residence:[/b:34eqhh6h] None, permanently. She is an adventurer by trade, but if she needed a place to stay, it would be the Promenade Temple.

[b:34eqhh6h]Occupation:[/b:34eqhh6h] Sorceress/Weapon Master

[b:34eqhh6h]Siblings:[/b:34eqhh6h]
[i:34eqhh6h]Eldest Sister:[/i:34eqhh6h] Akora - High Priestess of Lolth. Took over House Mizrym after the death of the Matron Mother, Bezyl. A Mistress at Arach-Tinilith.
[i:34eqhh6h]2nd Eldest:[/i:34eqhh6h] Yasonia - Priestess of Lolth.
[i:34eqhh6h]3rd Eldest:[/i:34eqhh6h] Izzafae - Priestess of Lolth.
[i:34eqhh6h]4th Eldest:[/i:34eqhh6h] Ulviir'olum - Wizard, Student at the Sorcere.
[i:34eqhh6h]5th Eldest:[/i:34eqhh6h] Greyqualyn - Studied to be a Priestess, but was found out during a dalliance with a favorite of a Arach-Tinilith Mistress. Was turned into an Obsidian Statute as an example and left in the entrance courtyard.

[i:34eqhh6h]Eldest Brother:[/i:34eqhh6h] Rhylstin - Teacher at Tier Breche. Weapon Master, taught some moves to Luashalee.
[i:34eqhh6h]2nd Eldest: [/i:34eqhh6h]Larat - Student at Melee Magthere, the youngest of the family. He was the only one Luashalee liked and could spend time with, but he was killed by Yasonia, and even though she hid it well, Luashalee found out about it and vowed to seek revenge against her sister. She was, unfortunately, unable to do so, as Luashalee slew her own mother in a rage - the woman cared nothing for any of her children save the priestesses, and was especially cruel about Larat - and was forced to flee Menzoberranzan.

[b:34eqhh6h]Spouse:[/b:34eqhh6h] N/A

[b:34eqhh6h]Children:[/b:34eqhh6h] N/A

[b:34eqhh6h]Significant Others:[/b:34eqhh6h] Ryben of Tethyr, a talented and vivacious Human man, a Warrior and a Wizard. Deceased, killed by followers of Vhaeraun.

[/size:34eqhh6h][/img][/center]
Last edited by Luashalee Mizrym on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

[center:3mkuxv3y][u:3mkuxv3y][color=firebrick:3mkuxv3y]Physical Characteristics[/u:3mkuxv3y][/color:3mkuxv3y][/size:3mkuxv3y]
" To walk apart from house and queen is to walk into the grave. "[/size:3mkuxv3y][/center:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Height:[/b:3mkuxv3y] 5'3

[b:3mkuxv3y]Weight:[/b:3mkuxv3y] 95 lbs.

[b:3mkuxv3y]Race:[/b:3mkuxv3y] Drow

[b:3mkuxv3y]Eye Color:[/b:3mkuxv3y] Very nearly white - black pupil, white iris, and then a dark silvery rim.

[b:3mkuxv3y]Hair Color:[/b:3mkuxv3y] Purely white, a little bit past her shoulders.

[b:3mkuxv3y]Skin color:[/b:3mkuxv3y] Black - as obsidian.

[b:3mkuxv3y]Shape of Face:[/b:3mkuxv3y] Angular and defined.

[b:3mkuxv3y]Distinguishing features:[/b:3mkuxv3y] Slim and slender form, [url=http://social.bioware.com/uploads_user/ ... g:3mkuxv3y]facial tattoo[/url:3mkuxv3y], and distinctive blue dragon scale armor.

[b:3mkuxv3y]How does she dress?:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Mannerisms:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Habits:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Health:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Hobbies:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Favorite Sayings:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Speech patterns:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Disabilities:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Style (Elegant, shabby etc.):[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Greatest flaw:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[b:3mkuxv3y]Best quality:[/b:3mkuxv3y]

[/size:3mkuxv3y]
[/img]
Last edited by Luashalee Mizrym on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

[center:1ov4d8j3][u:1ov4d8j3][color=firebrick:1ov4d8j3]Intellectual/Emotional/Spiritual Characteristics[/u:1ov4d8j3][/color:1ov4d8j3][/size:1ov4d8j3]
"Darkness is both friend and enemy."[/size:1ov4d8j3][/center:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]Educational Background:[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]Character's short-term goals in life:[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]Character's long-term goals in life:[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]Introvert or Extrovert?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]How does the character deal with anger?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]How does the character deal with sadness?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]How does the character deal with conflict?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]How does the character deal with change?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]How does the character deal with loss?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]What makes this character happy?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]Is the character generally polite or rude?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]What motivates this character?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]What frightens this character?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]Does the character believe in God?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]What are the character's spiritual beliefs?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]Is religion or spirituality a part of this character's life?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[b:1ov4d8j3]If so, what role does it play?[/b:1ov4d8j3]

[/size:1ov4d8j3]
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

[center:37zqylns][u:37zqylns][color=firebrick:37zqylns]Character Interview[/u:37zqylns][/color:37zqylns][/size:37zqylns]
" Trust no one more than yourself. "[/size:37zqylns][/center:37zqylns]

[b:37zqylns]1. If I were a month, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Elesias. Autumn is...perfect.
[b:37zqylns]2. If I were a day of the week, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Thursday. The anticipation before the end.
[b:37zqylns]3. If I were a time of day, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Dusk. A dance between the light and dark.
[b:37zqylns]4. If I were an environment, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] A marketplace. Variety, colors, smells, excitement.
[b:37zqylns]5. If I were a sea animal, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] A shark.
[b:37zqylns]6. If I were a direction, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] North.
[b:37zqylns]7. If I were a historical figure, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Laeral Silverhand. But maybe that's the arrogance talking.
[b:37zqylns]8. If I were a liquid, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Zzar. I tried that stuff while disguised in Waterdeep. Powerful, potent, sharp.
[b:37zqylns]9. If I were a bird I would be -[/b:37zqylns] A hawk.
[b:37zqylns]10. If I were a cat I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Cailin, of course!
[b:37zqylns]11. If I were a dog I would be -[/b:37zqylns] A wolf.
[b:37zqylns]12. If I were a tree, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] A birch tree.
[b:37zqylns]13. If I were a tool, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] A chisel.
[b:37zqylns]14. If I were a flower, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Deadly Nightshade.
[b:37zqylns]15. If I were a type of weather, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Hot and Dry.
[b:37zqylns]16. If I were an animal, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] A panther.
[b:37zqylns]17. If I were a season I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Autumn.
[b:37zqylns]18. If I were a holiday I would be -[/b:37zqylns] The Feast of the Moon.
[b:37zqylns]19. If I were a color, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Dark blue.
[b:37zqylns]20. If I were an emotion, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Somber.
[b:37zqylns]21. If I were a sound, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Thunder
[b:37zqylns]22. If I were an element, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Spirit.
[b:37zqylns]23. If I were a food, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Calamari. Yum yum.
[b:37zqylns]24. If I were a place, I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Waterdeep.
[b:37zqylns]25. If I were a body of water I would be -[/b:37zqylns] The Sea of Moving Ice.
[b:37zqylns]26. If I were a song I would be -[/b:37zqylns] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIghrxxhQYs:37zqylns]The Mystic's Dream[/url:37zqylns]
[b:37zqylns]27. If I were a book I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Daltim's Tome of Fire.
[b:37zqylns]28. If I were a gemstone I would be -[/b:37zqylns] A ruby.
[b:37zqylns]29. If I were a metal I would be -[/b:37zqylns] Silver.
[b:37zqylns]30. If I were a word, I would be - [/b:37zqylns] Power.

[/size:37zqylns]
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

[center:1arl2y2o][u:1arl2y2o][color=firebrick:1arl2y2o]Equipment[/u:1arl2y2o][/color:1arl2y2o][/size:1arl2y2o]
"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies within knife reach."[/size:1arl2y2o][/center:1arl2y2o]

[i:1arl2y2o]Armor:[/i:1arl2y2o]
[b:1arl2y2o]Blue Dragon Mail:[/b:1arl2y2o] The light but durable scales of the Uskbelden, the Blue Dragon, provide excellent protection against weapons and all forms of electricity. Uskbelden, the Blue Dragon, allowed Luashalee Mizrym to harvest his fallen and shed scales, and she took this to a smith in Skullport during one of her visits to the Promenade Temple, and had it forged. Afterwards, she took it to several spellcasters and smiths to allow her more ease of Arcane Casting.
[i:1arl2y2o]STATISTICS:[/i:1arl2y2o]
+90% resistance to all lightning and electrical attacks
Armor Class: -3
Miscast Arcane Magic: +25%
Weight: 20
Requires: 15 Strength

[b:1arl2y2o]Ryben's Gift:[/b:1arl2y2o] This bracelet was a gift from Ryben to Luashalee, which he purchased for her during a trip to Silverymoon. It is of burnished gold, inlaid with a large white opal and carved with their names in elven runes. Ryben enchanted it to better protect his love.
Magic Resistance: 50%

[b:1arl2y2o]Witherbranch Boots:[/b:1arl2y2o] The edges of these near-rotted leather boots still have dead vines and twigs draped from them. These magical boots were fashioned and enchanted by several members of the Hosttower of the Arcane during their brief crusade against various nature worshipers in the Icewind Dale region and passed along to their agents scouting the region. While the boots were known to cause any plant touching them to wither instantly, it also left a noticeable trail through the wilds of Icewind Dale... a trail that the druids followed in polar bear form and devoured the agents one by one. These boots are all that remain. They were found by Luashalee and Ryben during a trip to Luskan. Luashalee wears them, now wisely enchanted only to avoid magically conjured plants - she doesn't care to follow the same fate and be killed by Druids.

These boots kill any vegetation they touch, and they cannot be worn by a ranger or druid.
Wearer is immune to the spell Entangle.
Weight: 2 lb.

[b:1arl2y2o]Winter Wolf Cloak:[/b:1arl2y2o] This attractive cloak was fashioned from the pelt of a winter wolf, killed in the wilds of The North and created by Ryben and Luashalee - he skinned and cleaned, she sewed and created. It is pure white, lined by soft wolf fur to keep Luashalee warm, while the outside is a thick white fabric that glimmers ever so slightly. It is held together by a [url=http://www.haverford.edu/engl/faculty/S ... g:1arl2y2o]brooch[/url:1arl2y2o] under her chin.
Resistance: 1/- Cold Resistance
Charisma: +1
Weight: 3 lb.

[b:1arl2y2o]Spidersilk Sash:[/b:1arl2y2o] A strong silver sash made of spider silk. Luashalee acquired it in Skullport.
Equipped Ability:
+1 Bonus To All Saves
Improves Casting Speed by 2
Weight: 1

[i:1arl2y2o]Weapons:[/i:1arl2y2o]
[b:1arl2y2o]Spellweaver:[/b:1arl2y2o]
It is believed that fae creatures helped create this beautiful sword, and legends say that it was forged in the cool depths of Myrloch, the large lake at the center of Gwynneth in the Moonshaes. The weapon has an unearthly look to it, and it is believed to be quite old. The first individual known to have carried the weapon was a half-elven bard named Daen Winterbrush. It is said by some that after he found the sword, quite by accident, that he was blessed with exceptional creativity and powerful sensitivity to the world around him. He traveled for forty years and is known for some of the most unique, haunting melodies in Faerun. It is believed that Daen eventually became too melancholy at the sights of misery and oppression that he encountered in his travels, and that the fae smiths of the Moonshae Isles welcomed him into the breast of Myrloch. His sword, he left behind, surrendering it in favor for a life of quiet contemplation. It passed many hands before it ended up in the possession of one Ryben of Tethyr, a unique human man with the ability to fight, but also to cast spells. He passed it on to his dark elven lover, Luashalee Miz’rym before passing into the void from grievous injuries when a party of surface Drow under the command of Vhaeraun attacked him and left him for dead.
Damage: 1d8 + 3
Attack Bonus: +3
Enchantment: +3
Damage Type: Slashing
Special
Knowledge (Arcana): +20 bonus
Spellcasting: +10 bonus
Weight: 4 lb.
Feat Requirement: Martial Weapon

[b:1arl2y2o]Bloody Wrath:[/b:1arl2y2o] This fine longsword is of unusual construction. The blade is crafted from an unknown dull black metal, but the edge appears to be of the finest silver. Fiery, red runes have been etched the entire length of the blade. When examined closely, the runes writhe with a life of their own. The hilt and guard of the sword have been carved from solid ruby. Luashalee acquired this in the den of Uskbelden, a blue dragon she came across in the deserts of Mulhorand, who got it from a duel with an older red dragon, which Uskbelden won, miraculously. Sniffing derisively as Luashalee prepared to leave after being in his company for 3 ten days, he said the sword smelled horribly of that old red and that he wanted nothing of it and that she could take it if she pleased. She did so, leaving behind several large sapphires she had acquired over her journeys and left, even though the sword had long since lost any red draconic scent. Even the Evil Uskbelden had a soft spot for the equally cunning drow – his kin.
Damage: 1D8 + 1
Attack Bonus: +1
Enchantment: +5
Damage Type: Slashing
Special:
Sure Striking: Weapon is treated as having a +5 enchantment for the purpose of hitting creatures that require magical weapons to hit
Resistance: 5/- Fire Resistance
Bane: +2d6 slashing damage vs outsiders
Weight: 4 lb.

[b:1arl2y2o]Eilistraee's Reach:[/b:1arl2y2o] The longbow is similar to the shortbow, except that the staff is about as high as the archer is, usually 6 to 6.5 feet. It has two advantages over the shortbow: better range and hence, it is much more accurate. This one has been enhanced with magical properties, giving it an air of perfection. It is silvery and strong, made of yew, and carved with crescent moons.

Eilistraee’s Reach is clearly the bow of a trained marksman, moreso than the bow of a warrior. However, it's still quite deadly in the hands of a skilled archer. Luashalee acquired it during a raid on Vhaeraunian slavers, who had captured some children, and kept it close to her ever since.
Damage: +2 (missile)
Attack Bonus: +7
Weight: 3 lb.

[/size:1arl2y2o]
Last edited by Luashalee Mizrym on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

[center:jg67fdni][u:jg67fdni][color=firebrick:jg67fdni]Spells[/u:jg67fdni][/color:jg67fdni][/size:jg67fdni]
"I have but one enemy: myself."[/size:jg67fdni][/center:jg67fdni]

[b:jg67fdni]Zero-level Sorcerer spells:[/b:jg67fdni]
Ray of Frost x2
Detect Poison
Read Magic
Acid Splash x2

[b:jg67fdni]First-level Sorcerer spells: [/b:jg67fdni]
Magic Missile x3
Hypnotism
Shocking Grasp
Identify x2
Disguise Self x2

[b:jg67fdni]Second-level Sorcerer spells:[/b:jg67fdni]
Knock x2
Mirror Image - 3 others
Acid Arrow x4

[b:jg67fdni]Third-level Sorcerer spells: [/b:jg67fdni]
Fireball x2
Lightning Bolt x3
Vampiric Touch
Flame Arrow x4
Water Breathing x2

[b:jg67fdni]Fourth-level Sorcerer spells:[/b:jg67fdni]
Remove Curse x2
Secure Shelter
Ice Storm x2
Bestow Curse
Contagion
Animate Dead x2

[b:jg67fdni]Fifth-level Sorcerer spells: [/b:jg67fdni]
Teleport x2
Cone of Cold x2
Prying Eyes x2
Summon Monster V x2 - [url=http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Shadow ... f:jg67fdni]Shadow Mastiff[/url:jg67fdni]

[b:jg67fdni]Sixth-level Sorcerer spells: [/b:jg67fdni]
Chain Lightning x3
Flesh to Stone x2
Legend Lore
Disintegrate x2
[/size:jg67fdni]
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

[center:3s8f3ufn][u:3s8f3ufn][color=firebrick:3s8f3ufn]Reserved[/u:3s8f3ufn][/color:3s8f3ufn][/size:3s8f3ufn]
"Reserved"[/size:3s8f3ufn][/center:3s8f3ufn]
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

[center:2qs3m6r3][u:2qs3m6r3][color=firebrick:2qs3m6r3]Reserved[/u:2qs3m6r3][/color:2qs3m6r3][/size:2qs3m6r3]
"Reserved"[/size:2qs3m6r3][/center:2qs3m6r3]