Salaesol Pasyl(Tanerian Darkmoon)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tanerian
Maid
Maid

Salaesol Pasyl(Tanerian Darkmoon)

Post by Tanerian »

[b:8alha9qz]Elven Name:[/b:8alha9qz] Salaesol Pasyl
[b:8alha9qz]Common Translation: [/b:8alha9qz]Tanerian Darkmoon
[b:8alha9qz]Age:[/b:8alha9qz] 19
[b:8alha9qz]Sex:[/b:8alha9qz] Male
[b:8alha9qz]Race:[/b:8alha9qz] Elf
[b:8alha9qz]Home Land:[/b:8alha9qz] Forgotten
[b:8alha9qz]Class:[/b:8alha9qz] Warlock Level: 2

[b:8alha9qz]Personality: [/b:8alha9qz]

Tanerian is a very quiet individual who seems to do what he likes as long as he doesn’t have to get to close to someone. He has one of those shy attitudes when it comes to other and prefers to keep to himself especially around the ladies. This Elven male gets the clear jitters when he is touched or people stand to near to him.

He loves adventures but hates the hassle of working alone. He prefers to work in groups of well organized magic users as well as some obscures races including the occasional outer planer companions. He will settle to work with others but is very wary of their intentions.

This young magician hates the rich and stuck up and is clear to make the apparent in his mannerisms. He has no toleration for their attitudes or the way they strut them around others. The only time he even attempts to put up with them is on the job and that’s if it is required to get the job.

As far as religion goes he holds no god above the other but he hates those who believe it is their duty to do so. Anyone preaching to him may catch a good solid punch to the jaw if it is concerning him or being forced on another around him. In his opinion these things should be kept to yourselves not tossed around like lyrics or trinkets.

[b:8alha9qz]Description: [/b:8alha9qz]

Tanerian stands a good six foot four inches tall and has a rather average build to his body. He has black hair gray eyes for those who ever catch a glimpse of either from under his hood. His skin is a pale peach color which does seem to make people think he at least gets some sun. He is decked out in black studded leather. On some of the studded areas of his armor are finally made spikes. It is a simple leather outfit including the hood which was designed to hide most of his upper face.

His hands are covered in tightly fitting leather gloves which are covered with thin metal plating allowing just enough use of the hand to matter. These gloves are formed to be used as gauntlets which at the knuckles come to more fine tipped spikes. Given his armor and attitude it is clear he doesn’t want to be touched or messed with. Still even with all the gear he shines with a bright, charismatic, and intelligent glimmer about him. For the most part he looks rather happy and relaxed.

[u:8alha9qz][b:8alha9qz]More info coming soon![/b:8alha9qz][/u:8alha9qz]
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Vendui, abbil! Wow, he's tall for an elf....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Tanerian
Maid
Maid

Post by Tanerian »

Yes I do realise that but heck I needed to be different. Isn't that right my former DM :P Anyways I am enjoying the character and I'm going to give some way for story writing and role playing with him in a non-dice oriented setting.
With my own hands I shall clear a road all my own.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

vendui! and welcome.
if ur looking for RP to start, ur welcome to join in in "vale of shadows." its just 2 of us.
we're in cormanthor forest (last post discribes it better...)
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Sshhh, someone might think we know each other, lol!! :#
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Tanerian
Maid
Maid

Post by Tanerian »

[quote="Inriiaynrae Jaelre":33ukzeyj]vendui! and welcome.
if ur looking for RP to start, ur welcome to join in in "vale of shadows." its just 2 of us.
we're in cormanthor forest (last post discribes it better...)[/quote:33ukzeyj]

Salia, and I may just due that but I am working one out for myself that I amy or my not right off as a campaign. If I do I hope you at least find the elf interesting.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

[quote:13maavdi]Sshhh, someone might think we know each other, lol!! Lips Sealed[/quote:13maavdi]

haha...i think i've said that before...

yeah ur character sound cool...i dont know much about warlocks outside of ammon jerro from NWN2 so it should be interesting[/quote]
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Tanerian
Maid
Maid

Post by Tanerian »

Anyways the rp I am starting is up. Hoping to get some thrills and chills naw just kidding. Anyways this should give people a glimpse of how I have learned to rp and what my character is somewhat like. I hope that at least.