Query

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Argoth
Demigod

Query

Post by Argoth »

I have two things to say. First, in case there wasn't one topic for rule explanations (I know these things are spread all over the forums, but I don't recall having one thread for that sole purpose) this could be useful to maintain some order.

And the second thing is: can someone please tell me where I can find the Planetouched template, or something, or explain, please?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I have been thinking about this, not sure of what you are asking. There is an FAQ that exists already.

I could of course test my green powers to sticky (how did that become a word?) a new thread with pointers to how to role play quidelines. I am just not certain if that is your request, further I have noticed that many (including myself at times) skip such FAQs.