A question about Characters.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Maia
Maid
Maid

A question about Characters.

Post by Maia »

First of all hi everyone. I hope to get to know some of you in the near future.

Second my question has to deal with a character I am working on building so I can finish her so I can acctually start RP'ing.

Is it acceptable to make an Aasimar with wings?
I know their heritage isnt supposed to manifest in that way which is why I am asking before go ahead and do anything.

Thank you.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Hi, the quick answer is you can make any character you want to make.

An "Aasimar with wings" with wings clearly not the oddest character I have seen here.

There though should be a caution, the more far out a character is, the greater the chance other players might not want to interact heir characters with yours.

The only rule is that there are few rules. All the rules apply to the plater (the RL person) typing on the keyboard. That mostly comes down to how you play and what you post.
Maia
Maid
Maid

Post by Maia »

Okay, thank you for responding.
Alak_Chathrosin
Maid
Maid

Re: A question about Characters.

Post by Alak_Chathrosin »

Actually, yes.

Tieflings and Aasimars can have access to wings in DnD 3.0/3.5 through a few feats in the Races of Faerun supplement.

Celestial/Fiendish heritage, followed by Outsider Wings.

Of course, as this is purely text and freeform, I believe the long time residents will say its acceptable, but I can't be certain.

[quote="Maia":qzigkgja]First of all hi everyone. I hope to get to know some of you in the near future.

Second my question has to deal with a character I am working on building so I can finish her so I can acctually start RP'ing.

Is it acceptable to make an Aasimar with wings?
I know their heritage isnt supposed to manifest in that way which is why I am asking before go ahead and do anything.

Thank you.[/quote:qzigkgja]