Rizdaer Azrabani

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Rizdaer Azrabani

Post by Zzadrina Kel'Shri »

[img:1bodj590]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r307 ... zdaer3.jpg[/img:1bodj590]

[b:1bodj590]Name:[/b:1bodj590] Rizdaer Azrabani

[b:1bodj590]House:[/b:1bodj590] Formerly of house Azrabani

[b:1bodj590]Age:[/b:1bodj590] 120, though he appears around 28

[b:1bodj590]Birth Place:[/b:1bodj590] Menzoberranzan

[b:1bodj590]Hometown:[/b:1bodj590] Menzoberranzan

[b:1bodj590]Belief/Religion:[/b:1bodj590] Eilistrean

[b:1bodj590]Gender:[/b:1bodj590] Male

[b:1bodj590]Race:[/b:1bodj590] Drow

[b:1bodj590]Height:[/b:1bodj590] 6'0

[b:1bodj590]Weight:[/b:1bodj590] 120 lbs

[b:1bodj590]Build:[/b:1bodj590] Uncommonly tall, somewhat slim, but more muscled compared to the other males of his race

[b:1bodj590]Hair (Color/Style):[/b:1bodj590] White, which he keeps short and somewhat spiky.

[b:1bodj590]Eyes (Right/Left):[/b:1bodj590] Both of his eyes are very dark, almost black.

[b:1bodj590]Appearance:[/b:1bodj590] Rizdaer is an uncommonly tall drow male. He is quite a handsome fellow, with a long nose, thin black lips, and dark piercing eyes. His eyebrow curve up, giving his face a noble, if not somewhat arrogant look. His skin is very black, looking nice with his white hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes. His face has a faintly purposeful look to it.

[b:1bodj590]Profession:[/b:1bodj590] Swordmage of the Raging Storm-He uses mostly astrapomancy or stormpowers in his attacks)
[b:1bodj590]Entropic Shield- [/b:1bodj590][i:1bodj590]makes it harder to hit the caster with ranged attacks.
A magical field appears around you, glowing with a chaotic blast of multicolored hues. This field deflects incoming arrows, rays, and other ranged attacks. Each ranged attack directed at you suffers a 20% miss chance (similar to the effects of concealment). This miss chance affects all ranged attacks for which the attackers make attack rolls, including arrows, magic arrows, melfs acid arrow, ray of enfeeblement, and so forth. It does not affect other attacks that simply work at a distance, such as dragon breath. [/i:1bodj590]
[b:1bodj590]Gust of Wind-[/b:1bodj590] [i:1bodj590]spell that blows away or knocks down creatures.
This spell creates a strong blast of air that originates from the caster and moves in the direction he or she is facing. The force of this gust automatically extinguishes candles, torches, and similar unprotected flames. It causes protected flames, such as those of lanterns, to dance wildly and might sometimes extinguish these lights. Creatures caught in the area may be affected.
A gust of wind can do anything a sudden blast of wind would be expected to do. It can create a stinging spray of sand or dust, fan a large fire, overturn delicate awnings or hangings, heel over a small boat, and blow gases or vapors to the edge of the range. [/i:1bodj590]
[b:1bodj590]Call Lightning-[/b:1bodj590] [i:1bodj590]directs lightning bolts to strike targets during a storm.
To cast call lightning, you must be in a stormy area'a rain shower, clouds and wind, hot and cloudy conditions, or even a tornado. You are then able to evoke bolts of lightning as long as you remain in the stormy area.
The bolt of lightning flashes down in a vertical stroke at whatever target point you choose, within range. The bolt takes the shortest possible unobstructed path between a nearby cloud and the target. Any creature within a 10-foot radius of the path or the point where the lightning strikes is affected.
This spell can be used only outdoors. It does not function indoors, underground, or underwater. [/i:1bodj590]
[b:1bodj590]Sleet Storm-[/b:1bodj590] [i:1bodj590]summons a rain of partially frozen water to hamper vision and movement.
Driving sleet blocks all sight (even darkvision) within it and causes the ground in the area to be icy, slowing movement to one-half normal. Additionally, any creature in sleet that attempts to move must succeed at a Reflex save or fall down instead. The sleet extinguishes torches and small fires. [/i:1bodj590]
[b:1bodj590]Ice Storm-[/b:1bodj590] [i:1bodj590]spell that blasts an area with hail.
Large hailstones pound down, dealing points of damage to creatures in their path; some is impact damage whilst some is damage from the cold. [/i:1bodj590]
[b:1bodj590]Summon Monster VI-[/b:1bodj590] [i:1bodj590]spell that calls an outsider to fight for the caster.
Summons a celestial unicorn to fight at Rizdaers side.[/i:1bodj590]
[b:1bodj590]Control Weather-[/b:1bodj590] [i:1bodj590]spell that changes weather in the local area.
You change the weather in the local area.You can call forth weather appropriate to the climate and season of the area you are in. [/i:1bodj590]
[u:1bodj590]Spring [/u:1bodj590]
[i:1bodj590]Tornado, thunderstorm, sleet storm, or hot weather [/i:1bodj590]
[u:1bodj590]Summer[/u:1bodj590]
[i:1bodj590]Torrential rain, heat wave, or hailstorm[/i:1bodj590]
[u:1bodj590]Autumn[/u:1bodj590]
[i:1bodj590]Hot or cold weather, fog, or sleet[/i:1bodj590]
[u:1bodj590]Winter[/u:1bodj590]
[i:1bodj590]Frigid cold, blizzard, or thaw [/i:1bodj590]
[u:1bodj590]Late winter or early spring (coastal area)[/u:1bodj590]
[i:1bodj590]Hurricane-force winds [/i:1bodj590]
[b:1bodj590]Whirlwind-[/b:1bodj590] [i:1bodj590]summons a cyclone that inflicts damage and can pick up creatures.
This spell creates a powerful cyclone of raging wind that moves through the air, along the ground, or over water. You can concentrate on controlling the cyclone’s every movement or specify a simple program, such as move straight ahead, zigzag, circle, or the like. Directing the cyclone’s movement or changing its programmed movement is a standard action for you.[/i:1bodj590]
[b:1bodj590]Storm of Vengeance-[/b:1bodj590] [i:1bodj590]spell that calls a vicious thunderstorm that rains acid, thunder, and hail.
This spell creates an enormous black storm cloud. Lightning and crashing claps of thunder appear within the storm. Creatures beneath the cloud can be deafened.
If you do not maintain concentration on the spell after casting it, the spell ends. If you continue to concentrate, the spell generates additional effects in each following round, as noted below. Each effect occurs during your turn. Causes Acid to rain on the area, calls down bolts of lightning, hailstones to rain, and violent rain and wind gusts.[/i:1bodj590][/size:1bodj590]

[b:1bodj590]Languages:[/b:1bodj590] Drow, Undercommon, Common, Elven.

[b:1bodj590]History:[/b:1bodj590] To come when I really get it all down-pat. :wink:

[b:1bodj590]Theme:[/b:1bodj590] [youtube:1bodj590]EWvG2fLSypY[/youtube:1bodj590]
[url=http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/lore ... l:1bodj590]Skellig Lyrics.[/url:1bodj590]
" Hey Lil, what''''s going on in the world news today?"
" Some woman got whacked!"
"....Apparently, this is cause for celebration in Lil Land."
--My friend and I
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

I have never heard any of Loreena Mckennits music beofre...its beautiful!

And I like this OC

very nice description of powers he can use

I had a time pronouncing astrapomancy :p
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Yeah me too..I was like..
[i:ait0n8hn]' Astra..no..astraa..no! Astrapamanccyyy...NO! Astrapomancy. There we go!'[/i:ait0n8hn] XD
--My friend and I
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Nice new character Zzadrina :)

Say, didn't loreena Mckennit used to sing with the group, "Clannad"?

She sounds very familiar.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

She might've, I dunno. I think it may have been someone else, though. Some singers of this genre sound alike..
--My friend and I
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

I know Clannad :D

They did the music for Robin of Sherwood!!! It's good -nods-

:)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Another good song for Rizdaer...

[youtube:1brxb0mr]pLOI-zBhwqM[/youtube:1brxb0mr]
Last edited by Zzadrina Kel'Shri on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
--My friend and I
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

embedding disabled 'drina dear :/

but nice song anyway if you follow the linky :angel:
clicky2cme
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Frakin..-goes to fix-
--My friend and I
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Interesting character concept. Might have to look that one up- where did you find it? Could work for my D&D idea for Storm!!!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

--My friend and I
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Hmm, no stats on it? I was kinda hoping for some. Interesting, though.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188