Allow me to formally introduce myself.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Midnight Enchantment
Maid
Maid

Allow me to formally introduce myself.

Post by Midnight Enchantment »

[color=indigo:3ne6vngo]Theodorah Xenolauze, an outcast, a victim, a wanderer.

Hair/eyes: Hypnotizing Ice clue eyes, ruby red long hair

stage: Adolescence

Race: Paranormal

personality: harsh, dry humor, sometimes friendly and kind, playful, stubborn and determined

weapons: daggers, sword, large spear given by her father (carries it everywhere!)

Job: Wanderer, Guardian and hunter

Relationship Status: Single

Appearance: stands roughly 5'2, weighing in around 108 Ib's in her original form. On her face lays a scar across her cheek.

Magick: Her paranormal abilities are many. She self taught herself everything she knows, and she trusts no one.

Specialty: Academic Knowledge (Geneaology/Heraldry), Common Knowledge, Warcraft, Spellcraft

Talents: Ability to make things seem to appear and disappear, Element manipulations (particularly water), ability create a mental barrier. Amazing Night Vision, Resistance to Chaos, Spellcraft and Sixth Sense

Attire: Her normal attire when hiding consistes of a white t-shirt torn at her right arm and at her abd. revealing her bellyring, with khaki shorts that or normally a darker shade of khaki by the end of the day. She weaers a pair of dark brown boots to travel around in. She keeps two very sharp small sticks in her hair that she occasionally uses as weapons. She takes them off at certain times, but when in unfamiler territory and company, she keeps it on. She is very well built and feminine. She always has a glove on her right hand to keep from blisters (she climbs alot).

History: Theodorah was born in Karak Kadrin (World's Edge Moutains) under the sign of Taurus.She grew up around humans till she was about 11 and they tried to have her sold. She ran away to the forsaken kingdom and hid away in the forest. She was very young when she discovered and developed her extraordinary abilities. She used them to survive, and later fled from city to city searching for her purpose, while protecting the innocent and destroying evil and all that it creates. She has a mysterious past, and when asked she often replies with "that's for me to know, and for you to wonder".
[/color:3ne6vngo][/size:3ne6vngo]

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That''s why it is called--The Present.
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Isn't that avatar that video game character? ;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Midnight Enchantment
Maid
Maid

Post by Midnight Enchantment »

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":1gq1mht5]Isn't that avatar that video game character? ;)[/quote:1gq1mht5]

Yes indeed it is, is that not allowed?

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That''s why it is called--The Present.
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

It's allowed as far as I know.

I was just curious thats all. :)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Vizh'tho
Maid
Maid

Post by Vizh'tho »

Nariko is pure win. :D
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

welcome aboard. :D

looks like your avvie link is broken
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Midnight Enchantment":31l7rnzy][quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":31l7rnzy]Isn't that avatar that video game character? ;)[/quote:31l7rnzy]

Yes indeed it is, is that not allowed?[/quote:31l7rnzy]

That could depend on copyright law, though appears so far not be causing a problem.