Sword Coast Drama

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I'll move the entire refference in the first part.
It sucked anyways and lacked a certain drama to it :p

In the end, I suppose we stick wit Detect Evil finding nothing, Rooky being a bitch, and Ilena's great-great grandfather having demon blood (tiefling or something of the like.)

Let's move on shall we?
:3
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Post by Zzadrina Kel'Shri »

Well, I suppose I can always use the both of them..-goes to find a link for Zzadrinas profile- One calm and somber, the other always getting into trouble...a good pair..-impish chuckle-

[url=viewtopic.php?t=1401&sid=4c31d0b5dea2fe ... 4:rv8zlhvj]Clicky!~[/url:rv8zlhvj]

Alright, that would be Zzadrinas full profile...-is trying to finish Elenwes- I'll wait for an appropriate time to pop in. :D
" Hey Lil, what''''s going on in the world news today?"
" Some woman got whacked!"
"....Apparently, this is cause for celebration in Lil Land."
--My friend and I
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

I'm curious, exactly what is up with the villagers, they seem about as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Think of it this way;

The medieval ages were always like that; you've a bunch of people, small, tight-knit community and everyone's close.
At the same time, everyone's looking after they're own bunghole, and trying to live through the winter.
Now you suddenly have to deal with something you see and hear for the first time in your life, and the fact is, you don't even SEE it, just hear about it, you get kinda nervous.

Something's lurking about your home, you've got nobody to look after you, and you can't hire anyone to protect you.

I'd be neck deep in alcohol, and my lungs would probably disintigrate from the tobbacco from the worry.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Oh, is that all? And here I thought there was something funny going on....

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

This is why the panic is happening:

[youtube:2xwi0jmx]Qh2sWSVRrmo[/youtube:2xwi0jmx]

:p
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

What the hell? :uh-huh:

You buked me up with Lothir?

:uh-huh:

:angel:
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

That vid-clip would be funnier if my headphones weren't F'd up and I could actually hear it....

Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

I'll be editing my post probably by this afternoon (the very last post).
I made it in a hurry and lately it's been a state of panic here;

Following this Saturday, I'll be leaving for Montenegro to visit my brother.
I'll be gone for I think seven days, maybe more, maybe less I can't tell since it's my family were speaking of. I may well be gone for over seven years, or a total of seven hours depending on the mood.

In any case, I'll edit my last post just a bit, at least to keep it moving. Like I said, I'd have done it sooner, weren't it for the panic.

Oh a note; If I don't return at all, it means I tied my parents up, put them in the trunk and ran away screaming 'Viva la Revolution' from the top of my lungs and tried swimming to Mexico...
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Go to Belize instead ;)

It's a much nicer place and not over run with psycho drug gangs hell bent of shooting the shit out of each other and any poor bastard that gets in their way. :D
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Stop degrading meh job!

'A'ma go play Manhunt nao >:D
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

C'mon, Tal- everyone knows that Rio is where it's at!!! LOL!
Enjoy the hunt, Rooky!

Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

I'm not going to speak of the horrors in Montenegro...
The women were the only painkiller.

In any case, I've been greeted with some problems; A new player who seems to get the wrong idea and generally likes to make me angry, with some issues regarding playing;
Let me make something clear; Rooky is level 53/54. She is there *SOLELY* for the mood, and for opening that one door.

The rest is up to characters from level 14 to level 20.

This is entirely my fault; I admit, and take full responsibility. I have never gotten around to listing some spells that I would not like around;
Plane shifting spells
Teleporting spells, and transportation spells I will allow as I will put you into several tight fit sutiations where I expect each player to act accordingly, and fit in every one of their IC characters previous experiences; you are adventurers, and if you can't break a lock open without specializations such as spells and professions, you should have died when you encountered the legless fawn in the woods...I'm serious.
Other then that, I do not want Dimension Doors, Seed sprouts, Harry's magic broom or any other.

I want to see each and every skill and previous encounter knowledge, and anything you heard of in the RP itself.
BUT. I do NOT want to see you knowing EVERYTHING. You come up to a rune, you as Lothir. Lothir is a bard and a mage and he goes to investigate. Give him a few moments; acting as a DM for the moment, I'll give him the green light on most things we find. For anything else, ask for help, try it yourself, but you'll most likely fail.
This is not neither an obligation, nor a requirement merely a head's up.
Talwyn is a paladin; got bit? Ask him.
Undead? Ask him or Rooky.
Need help? Ask any of us.

Now that we have that cleared, I would like to express the need for understanding and patience.
Things don't always work out the way they are supposed to, and neither do we always get the opportunity to work with people we want.

If you don't want someone to participate within the Infestation RP tell me NOW before I loose my head and go back to being me;
You don't want to play with someone tell so, and depending on the vote, they will politely be asked to leave, and I hope they have enough brains to not cause too much drama, leave and I'll give them a blasted cookie.

And one more thing; Let's all join forces and try to keep OOC here. It's much more pleasant for the eyes, and keeps the useless pages to a minumum.

I would like to express my apologies if this post is in anyway inappropriate. I have neither the years, nor the status to boss anyone around, and I in all ways fully respect Shirl'le's wishes for this forum to be as liberal as possible;
But if for some reason panic comes up (and for this panic I take full responsibility as I didn't pay enough attention to detail.) I will have problems tolerating it.
There is already a cast, and a story is slowly unavailing, and in all honesty I hope this RP is interesting enough for the participants, for them to have read this and went along with my wishes.
If not, I'll declare the RP closed and eagerly await the next one, hoping to join, and before that taking attention to detail, notifying and -doing as I am told- as it is not my thread nor my story.
Again I apologize, for the sternness and anything else you may find offensive.

Please say your mind.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

None taken, boss. I got no problems wiht that. I'm trying not to do anything that would be out of line for class (though as a battledancer he really leans more toward combat than the traditional bard) My main concern is people who "pop in" in the middle of things without really paying attention to what has gone before. Not that I really care if someone else wants to join, but it can be a little annoying. There's my two cents, for those who care to hear it.

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

While I get people wanting to particpate in the RP threads, it should be noted that not all are open to anyone who wants to just pop in and join.

This is your campaign Rooky and as such, you set the boundaries and rules and decide who's in and out etc.

You're not being rude, you are stating your principles and intent.

It is rude when someone comes into your place uninvited and starts to mess about, whether they mean harm by it or not, the fact is they are there without an invitation. And no one likes a gate crasher.

As an aisde, who many painkillers did you take? ;) :p