Presenting my newest Character!

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shai'ira
Maid
Maid

Presenting my newest Character!

Post by Shai'ira »

[color=red:2jv1ejn6][b:2jv1ejn6]Hello! It's me, Vasriina. I've kind of wanted to play a character like this, and in the beginning once I saw that this character race was available, I was in awe. So, I've made my Tiefling character here. I've had her on board for some time. I hope you enjoy her. I can take a break from my dark, seductive, drow female. Haha. J/K. :p [/b:2jv1ejn6][/color:2jv1ejn6]

[u:2jv1ejn6][b:2jv1ejn6]Basic Information[/b:2jv1ejn6][/u:2jv1ejn6]

[b:2jv1ejn6]Given Name: [url=http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv25 ... g:2jv1ejn6]Shai’ira[/url:2jv1ejn6]<--Click For full Pic

Lineage: Avina & Thane

Origin: Savage Frontier

Race: Tiefling (Human)

Alignment: True-Neutral

Deity: None

Familiar: Snake

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 150

Body Type: Long and Lean

Hair: Light mauve

Eyes: White

Horn-placement: Temples

Horn-Size: Large[/b:2jv1ejn6]

[u:2jv1ejn6][b:2jv1ejn6]Physicality/Personality:[/b:2jv1ejn6][/u:2jv1ejn6]

[b:2jv1ejn6]Like most Human Tieflings, Shai’ira tends to have an unsettling air about her, and most people are uncomfortable being around her, whether they are aware of her tiefling's unsavory ancestry or not. They exude a feeling of "evil" even though her race has become civil and no longer lusts for power. While some look like normal humans, most retain physical characteristics derived from their ancestor, like Shai’ira’s peculiar horns and eyes. Most tieflings are aware at an early age that they're different from others around them, and are given to strange urge and desires because of their unusual ancestry. Shai'ira tries to dress up her horns and hair, but there is no hiding them. A subconscious thought of being like a "real" person. Because tieflings are generally distrusted throughout the world due to their fiendish heritage many are distrusting and self-reliant. Tieflings are also proud and secretive by nature and possess a dark demeanor. Unfortunately this only helps to further the reputation tieflings have for being social outcasts and untrustworthy scoundrels. Like the majority of Tieflings, Shai’ira does not associate with a specific god or gods. Most Tieflings prefer to be adventurers and rarely ever adventure with their own kin due to the prejudices of other races. Two is far too many for the people’s suspicion. [/b:2jv1ejn6]

[b:2jv1ejn6][u:2jv1ejn6]Character’s life/Family History:[/u:2jv1ejn6][/b:2jv1ejn6]

[b:2jv1ejn6]Born with the name Wendel, she was the product of human woman and a tiefling male. Lady Avina Stormcrest was one of few humans who held no prejudices or bias against the Tiefling race. In fact, she held them in high regard, for their character to her was so fascinating. She had seen many Tiefling pass through her little town, but only one in particular held her deep interest. Thane, was very different than the rest. Tiefling complexion ranged from scaly, lizard-like to human flesh-n-color, horns like deer to bulls, eyes from deep red to black, but Thane was very curious indeed. His eyes were entirely white, his horns large, and ram-like, but with multiple sets, his skin and hair of the lightest lavender. Avina fell in love with him immediately and, in time, he too did in return. However, like most humans this relationship was a scandal, Thane was exiled from the town. Yet, Avina did not abandon her love for him, so secretly they would rendezvous at night. People knew and quietly plotted against them. This affair went on for many months, and then one night, Thane did not come.

Avina was worried and devastated, she waited for many days, but he did not return. Sadly, she never saw him again. His disappearance would be a mystery. But, their love was not in vain, Avina was with child. During her pregnancy, all the townspeople felt that it was the bastard child of Thane, and they would ridicule and curse Avina, calling her the “Devil-worshipper” or “Lover-of-Evil.” Fearing the safety of her unborn child, Avina fled from her town to the great city of “Neverwinter”. Though it was grand, life there was much more arduous than Avina intended. A sister to Avina lived there in the “Blacklake District”. Her sister was a skilled sorceress, and Avina hoped she would provide shelter for her, but to no avail. Her sister dismissed Avina. So, Avina reluctantly took up residence in the “Beggar’s Nest”, district of destitution. Thus, Wendel was born. Avina raised and nurtured her daughter with her best efforts and despite their living conditions. Avina was surprised at how much Wendel resembled herself, and all her tiefling attributes were from her father, to Avina, the best of both worlds. For seven years, Avina and Wendel were together, but together in poverty. This life would cause Avina to become malnourished, and very sick. Avina died not long after. Perhaps now she could see Thane once more.

Avina’s sister, the Lady Sialeed, out of pity, took in Wendel. Since she had no children of her own, plus the hermit lifestyle she carried, and the forced promise from her dying sister. She did not agree with Wendel’s apparent background, and avoided her whenever she had the chance. No love ever came from her Aunt Sialeed. The Lady Sialeed was a talented sorceress and master of the arcane arts. When Wendel was growing up, she was no longer in The Beggar’s Nest, but in Blacklake District. The surroundings and luxuries were beautiful, but the society was appalling, in both the young and old. She constantly would be scorned and pointed-out, for her “distinctions”. Wendel would experience how cruel the world really was to her and her “type”. Emotions never before experienced began to surface and harbor. One day, Sialeed sensed curious potential in Wendel, including the fact she seemed interested. So Sialeed took her as an apprentice, since she had no one else. Thus, began the uncommon profession Wendel would take up. AND the name “Shai’ira” was born. [/b:2jv1ejn6]

[b:2jv1ejn6][u:2jv1ejn6]And the rest, well, shall we say is history…?[/b:2jv1ejn6][/u:2jv1ejn6]
Argent
Maid
Maid

Post by Argent »

Interesting. She would make a good minion to corrupt and submit to my Argent's plans. Yes indeed. Your beauty, and my beast, we shall rule the world! Or at least destroy it and raise it as the largest undead cast for the Thriller Dance. *Fist Pump.*
Shai'ira
Maid
Maid

Post by Shai'ira »

[b:1bu3c7m2]Haha! Thanks alot, I love the enthusiasm and plan for the future! ;) [/b:1bu3c7m2]