Arruanna

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arruanna
Maid
Maid

Arruanna

Post by Arruanna »

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Name:[/color:z9x6zsee] Arruanna Drathiyk Sunzalnar

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Age:[/color:z9x6zsee] 123 years

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Height:[/color:z9x6zsee] roughly 5'10

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Weight:[/color:z9x6zsee] roughly 128 lb.

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Race:[/color:z9x6zsee] Drow

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Eye Color:[/color:z9x6zsee] Deep Lavender

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Skin Color:[/color:z9x6zsee] Ebony

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Hair Color:[/color:z9x6zsee] Silvery White

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Personality:[/color:z9x6zsee] Arruanna is a kindhearted, gentle woman to most onlookers. She carries a sense of freedom and carelessness about her, like that of a child in many ways. She often wears a smile, even in times of sadness, although her eyes usually show her true feelings. Arruanna enjoys talking to people and sharing the feelings of others, it is rare that she would turn away a request for an ear, especially if someone needs a shoulder to lean on.

She is not perfect, however, and at times can become rather irritable, particularly regarding her familiar, Zaleri. Having always preferred colder weather, she can become somewhat moody in the heat, and despite choosing to live on the surface, she vastly prefers night over day.

[color=indigo:z9x6zsee]Background:[/color:z9x6zsee]*to be written*
Olath Wenress Dumo ussta killian Mrigg ussta athiyk Drathir An'ar Sundu xuil uns'aa
Shihouin10
Maid
Maid

Post by Shihouin10 »

Fair tidings to you, Lady Arruanna. You seem to be quite the kind-hearted individual. I hope our paths cross in one of the "Roleplaying" strands one day.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:1voahsvq]Very nice, Brief Profile. Character sounds just lovely. :) [/color:1voahsvq]
Shihouin10
Maid
Maid

Post by Shihouin10 »

Indeed.
DoesItMatterWho
Maid
Maid

Post by DoesItMatterWho »

I'm impressed with what I have seen so far, and I feel honored that she chose my storyline to jump into first.

Here's to lots of fun and great roleplay!
Always remember - you can't have manslaughter without laughter.