Thoughts Thread...

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

happeyness is like a glass that always there you just have to shift your perspective. -leauch v britania
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:3ls11nrs]Why do they call it a "Driveway" where you park, and a "Parkway" where you drive?

Why do they call a delivery by car a "shipment" and a delivery by ship "cargo"? :p [/color:3ls11nrs]
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

ummmmm....*head explodes*
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

this was an acount of todays events when i went to play warhammer 40k with my space wolves(think vikeings in space) tell me what yo think of my troops and my oartory skills ;) i look forward to reading any and all comments thank you!

HAIL and greeting impirel citizens! i thalon mercrow have returned from a glorius day of battle! after painting my new wolf scouts(to be posted shortly) i set off to the jungle world of nexues where my brave grey hunters and wolf scouts encounterd a patrol team of tau and kroot mercs and after a grulling three hour battle ending in the compleat decimation of 1 devilfish,1 pack of kroot,1 team of pathfinders,1 team of fire warioors,1 gunship,and one farsight commander all at the claws of the sons of russ. in the begining the upstart xens had the advantage with is foul kroot takeing to the trees butin time my greyhunters made it to the forest and destroeyd them in a bloody charge that would make russ himself smile. next my scouts snuckup on the unsuspecting fire warioors and harssesd them from cleverly hidden cover all while be ifred at by the rail gun of the soresus floting tank of the tau. reifocmets arrived in the form of of an land speder thypoon equiped with a mutimelta hotter that the hotest volcanos on fenris it is thaks to the speeder that i was able to destroy the xenos gunship and take half the firewariors with it as it burst in to flames with myscouts moping up the rest of the squad with cleaver hit and run tactics then my greyhunters went to work on the trasnprot snd with the help of a few well placed metal bombs blessed by our iron prest we were able to destroy the trasport and the pathfinders in the provideing the comader with insight(marker lights)on were to strike as if he could read our veary thoughtsby this time heveay casultise had been taken and the taus coamderers aromer was badly dameged and hevely wounded thanks to the barage of bolter fire form wolf scout hagnu's heavy bolter. seeing that defeat was inevitable the tau comadner surrendered.

but there would be no rest for thalons wolves that day for on the nearby city world of conaran a reble gurde up resing was beging but we arived just in time to put it down we we landed on a strange palce with walls made of paved stone and worked metal not distracted by thes wonders of man for long we went on the hunt for these tratiors like the wolves of our namesake and thoue they outnumberd us ten to one nary a shot could peairse our hides of fur,flesh,and metal and riped true them with a bloodey furry.
and so ends the the tale of thalon for now,but the runes say that many great victoreys and battles await this brave fighter for truley the fight never ends and that is all that a space wolve can ask for
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I came back from Spain, happy, somewhat refformed, and traumatized from the Dragon Khan.
I now have issues climbing up and going down in any moving vehicle.
It still rocked :p
:3
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Probably am going to Scotland for the whole summer.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:1a64ku6b]Oooo, Scotland. Nice. Take pictures![/color:1a64ku6b]
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I'll be in Scotalnd in for the 1st 2 weeks of September this year.

Then a week in the UK followed by 15 days in Greece & Turkey.

Should be fun.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:2dojhttn]Ah! I am pretty sure "Envy" is one of the deadly sins, right? :eek:

Meh...I'm going to hell. :bored:

I hope you have fun, take pictures too![/color:2dojhttn]
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

****ing rain, almost nonstop for over two weeks now!

[i:i1846bqm]shrugs[/i:i1846bqm] Time for some modifications.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:2wdwkzvr]Oooh, I am sorry. I got sunshine here! :D ;)

You know I was just thinking about the three-worded-thread. Someone should make that again. That was fun. [/color:2wdwkzvr]
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I'm changin ma' name to Roxanne, taking up the keys to the truck and hittin' the road...
:3
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Scotland went down the drain. I got sacked one day after taking a bank loan. Talk about shit happens.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:2i5x9s73]Sorry about Scotland. Man. I don't think anyone is having a good week this week. Something must be up, with the signs.

On Tues, somebody hit/scratched my car in the college parking lot. Then left it. Wed. I hit my head at work and bust the skin under my eyebrow and have 5 stitches now, oooh yea. And then yesterday, I bought this awesome, new industrial earring. And then somehow it disappeared.

Man, I must've really did a number to the man upstairs to get this kinda punishment. :/ [/color:2i5x9s73]
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

Sorry about the Scotland trip. I was planning on going to Philadelphia for the 30th, but finances might keep that from happening.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.