Subject For Removal

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Subject For Removal

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Nothing to see here.
Last edited by Rhei Lor'akris on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:03 am, edited 700 times in total.
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[color=darkblue:148eaaxw]Nice. I like it, good job. If mine could be so elaborate...-sigh-

Pretty boy. How cute! :) [/color:148eaaxw]
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

[color=green:13jwqr8s]*grins upon hearing the cute commit*

Thank you for commiting, Iymlin. :D

There is still several things to be done, including adding in a character description and background. Now that it is the weekend, I can work on those things. College for me is quite the storm this semester. :S

If you wish to display your character's raw stats, it's just a matter of copying down stuff from a character sheet, organizing it however it pleases you, and filling it in. It's quite fun for me actually, and helps me in better understanding my character's limits.[/color:13jwqr8s] :)
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:2oqtu8k0]Okay...get ready for my constructive criticism, now. I mean it to the fullest and I back it up with many examples. So, hope you take it to heart and learn from it. Okay... [b:2oqtu8k0]-sigh-[/b:2oqtu8k0] get ready.

[b:2oqtu8k0]Its awesome! I love it! Really, I, like Iymlin wish I could be so elaborate. Maybe our characters would fit in better? :)) [/b:2oqtu8k0]

Now, you didn't think I was gonna say anything crazy, did ya? Pff. As if. ;) [/color:2oqtu8k0]
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

[color=green:1xl0ryoq]Thank you for your critique, Vasriina. :)

Crazy? I'm not sure. Toril drow are quite unpredictable from what I hear. Then again, I'm just a 'bloodthrusty savage' from a horrible wild continent in Eberron. :p

Aside from that, a complex character sheet isn't necessary to fit in this forum, as a more simple one is just fine. If both of you wish to be more elaborate, then go for it.[/color:1xl0ryoq] :)
Last edited by Rhei Lor'akris on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Delphine Teken'tlar
Maid
Maid

Post by Delphine Teken'tlar »

[color=indigo:3s5e3ac0]Trust me, Rhei, its the laziness. ;)

Nice, I like it too. Aggressive, but really cool. I actually wanted to read more. I was like, the end?! What this can't be the end?! :D [/color:3s5e3ac0]
Usstan neitar ssiggrin ussta dro orn' la tlu ji abbanelithl
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

[color=green:3kr1pl3r]Thanks for your commit, Delphine. :)

Character background will come somewhat soon.[/color:3kr1pl3r]