IRC Chat attached to old site

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Would you play in a regularly scheduled chat game?

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes: 7

Yasraena D'issan An'ar
Maid
Maid

IRC Chat attached to old site

Post by Yasraena D'issan An'ar »

There is a IRC chat attached to the main site, does anyone ever actually use it????
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:1ccjg392]I've never used the one at the old site, but I don't go there much anymore. I really only look at the RP threads that continue on this forum.[/color:1ccjg392]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[color=indigo:3ec4wmf9]I used to go on quite frequently but could never seem to find anyone from Chosen of Eilistraee on at the same time.[/color:3ec4wmf9] :bored:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

When I added the link originally, when creating the Chosen site, the idea was that it was going to be this very active place where people could talk to each other directly and have fun with each other.

But nobody ever used it (which isn’t that weird considering there’s never a lot of people online at the same time) and thus I kinda forgot about it. I stopped trying to keep the room registered (though you can still go in and such of course) and just stopped looking in it.

For these new forums I don’t think I’ll add the link to the IRC room anymore since I don’t really see the point.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Yasraena D'issan An'ar
Maid
Maid

Post by Yasraena D'issan An'ar »

Well, I was thinking of a more scheduled thing. I have a few game ideas running around and I'm not sure I'd want to do them over the forums. I just have no idea how long combat would be. I remember a chat combat that took 6 hours because of lag time....I can't imagine a forum fight.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:3urc6o48]I think it's a good idea, with them being scheduled. Of course, most of us are in different time zones so we'd have to make sure we were on at the [u:3urc6o48]same[/u:3urc6o48] 6:00. ;) [/color:3urc6o48]
Last edited by Unen_Stealthfoot on Mon May 15, 2006 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

IRC chat site

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkgreen:5jgbzwok] I'd love to, As Unen said though, we have to make sure that we can all meet at the same time. My 6:00 would be like 3:oo or 4:00 for him, and like 11:oo for the people in the UK, so we'd all have to set down and really think about it. All those times being pm, cause that't when I walk through the door from work.[/color:5jgbzwok]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

I think it would be an awesome idea, if we can only work out the timezone thing, which btw i finally fixed on my own profile..lol...
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:1mkbfwps]Yeah, it took me a while to figure out that too.[/color:1mkbfwps]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

And I hope I didn't screw that up for anyone... because I just noticed that the Daylight Savings Time option was set wrong for the forums (and in my profile too).

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

IRC chat site

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:1u7h2ic0]*starts at Shir'les' last statement*[i:1u7h2ic0][b:1u7h2ic0]You mean I'm gonna have to go back in that and change my time again. Oh boy, that sounds like fun.[/b:1u7h2ic0][/color:1u7h2ic0][/i:1u7h2ic0]