Yasraena Dawndancer

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Yasraena D'issan An'ar":32olgsf3]My Husband will be happy, he's currently trying to decide if he wants to join this group. He's letting me swim first to see if there are any Sharks??? :uh-huh:[/quote:32olgsf3]

Rooky will take care of any sharks, unless of course you consider her one. *wink*

I can not promise you there will not be disagreements between players, even I and the High Priestess have disagreements. In general the players have interacted well. One of the biggest complaints though is about getting posts, as oposed to what the post say. The group is small right now, still having problems getting some from coming over from the other side.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Hey! There are officialy no sharks on these forums (yet). We have drow, orcs, giants, kobolds, paragons, vampires, lycanthropes and of course scouts. Absolutely no sharks though!

*Jaws music*

Ok so I realised after that rant that most of these are on the old forums but hey.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Yasraena D'issan An'ar
Maid
Maid

Post by Yasraena D'issan An'ar »

I feel so much better. :p
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Yasraena D'issan An'ar":3sxirlu1]My Husband will be happy, he's currently trying to decide if he wants to join this group. He's letting me swim first to see if there are any Sharks??? :uh-huh:[/quote:3sxirlu1]

I don't know about any sharks, I just know of a werewolf...

And it get's pissed of easily if it doesn't get fet often enough...Oh, and there's that blood thirsty brachyurus taht goes along with the werewolf...
Last edited by Rooky on Wed May 10, 2006 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

*Nudges Rooky and points to the word Lycanthropes*

Oh we also have undead, enjoy. :D
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Yasraena D'issan An'ar
Maid
Maid

Post by Yasraena D'issan An'ar »

Wolves I don't mind. In Yasraena's original story, she befriended a wolf cub, the mother had died. Later when the wolf took a mate and joined a small pack, she would still visit. I wasn't going to include that here....or maybe I should since that wolf is in the Cormanthor woods and would have no bearing on this game other than her comfort level around them.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:3rt213gw]Wolf we have, but where is that were? :D [/color:3rt213gw]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Woow Unen, your more hillarious then I am....
:3
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:1r2695zz]What? :angel: [/color:1r2695zz]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination