[CAMPAIGN] Stuck In Between Something Better

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:99rtl44t][b:99rtl44t][i:99rtl44t][color=green:99rtl44t]Heart fluttering, Rowan couldn't help but squeal in relief and happiness.
She held onto Kenviir, watching the beauty slip away with the sun.
[/color:99rtl44t][/i:99rtl44t][/b:99rtl44t][/center:99rtl44t]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[color=silver:23jqkcjc][center:23jqkcjc][b:23jqkcjc]She stared at the setting sun, and turned herself around in Rowan's arms, staring lovingly into her eyes like she always did. Her hand slowly lifted up to Rowan's cheek and she gently stroked it.[/b:23jqkcjc][/center:23jqkcjc][/color:23jqkcjc]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:1ij4fdrw][b:1ij4fdrw][i:1ij4fdrw][color=green:1ij4fdrw]A shiver ran up her spin at the touch of Kenviir's fingers on her cheek. She had an urge to close her eyes, but Kenii's eyes held hers open. She felt her grip tighten slightly around her. [/color:1ij4fdrw][/i:1ij4fdrw][/b:1ij4fdrw][/center:1ij4fdrw]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:rmcvc86m][color=silver:rmcvc86m][b:rmcvc86m]Without hesitation, Kenviir brought her other hand up to Rowan's neck, gently caressing it. Feeling confident of the action in mind, and think how blissful it would be, but as she stared into the blue depths of Rowan's eyes, her face pinked up with the deepening thought in her mind.[/b:rmcvc86m][/color:rmcvc86m][/center:rmcvc86m]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:ndw2iwii][b:ndw2iwii][i:ndw2iwii][color=green:ndw2iwii]A soft noise escaped Rowan's throat, causeing an automatic blush, though she wasn't entirely conscious of it. She brushed her fingers along Kenviir's forearm, felling the goosebumps jump to life on the dark skin. Her breath was caught in her throat, almost as if literally drowning in Kenii's eyes.
[/color:ndw2iwii][/i:ndw2iwii][/b:ndw2iwii][/center:ndw2iwii]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:3pzq5z9r][color=silver:3pzq5z9r][b:3pzq5z9r]A soft sigh escaped Kenviir's lips, as she leaned her face closer to Rowan, her body had shots of intense tingling as Rowan gently touched her arms, and at last, Kenviir placed her soft dark blue lips onto Rowan's. Trailing her hand from her neck up into Rowan's hair, gently gripping it.[/b:3pzq5z9r][/color:3pzq5z9r][/center:3pzq5z9r]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:1zlvkddp][b:1zlvkddp][i:1zlvkddp][color=green:1zlvkddp]As their lips touched, Rowan's stomach clentched and felt her body give into Kenviir. Closing her eyes, she gave into Kenviir's embrace, wrapping her arms around the slender blue waist. Balling her fists with cloth, Rowan stepped closer, feeling Kenviir's warmth surround everything. [/color:1zlvkddp][/i:1zlvkddp][/b:1zlvkddp][/center:1zlvkddp]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:3knhpcsn][color=silver:3knhpcsn][b:3knhpcsn]Kenviir pulled Rowan even closer, as she kept kissing the elf's soft lips. One hand still tied up in Rowan's hair as the other slowly caressed down her side. Not once has Kenviir kissed another female and neither had she ever such a enlightening feeling run through every part of her body.[/b:3knhpcsn][/color:3knhpcsn][/center:3knhpcsn]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:1ibz5nrf][b:1ibz5nrf][i:1ibz5nrf][color=green:1ibz5nrf]With one shift of her lips, the kiss deepened. And Rowan fell under. Or rather, the world fell under their feet. Nothing had felt this good before. Rowan felt Kenii pull her closer, her touch at her side... A shiver ran through her, causing her arms to tighten slightly. She found her thoughts jumbled and discombobulated to the point of total blur.[/color:1ibz5nrf][/i:1ibz5nrf][/b:1ibz5nrf][/center:1ibz5nrf]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[color=silver:3mkntswx][center:3mkntswx][b:3mkntswx]Kenviir suddenly stopped, not really wanting too, but was to the point where she needed to gasp for air. Her eyes were closed still, and she slowly opened them as she stared at Rowan, with a great big smile forming on her face. She ran her dark blue hand through Rowan's hair, as she kissed the elf on the forehead. [/b:3mkntswx][/center:3mkntswx][/color:3mkntswx]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[b:ghdt8rfw][i:ghdt8rfw][color=green:ghdt8rfw][center:ghdt8rfw]With eyes still closed, Rowan couldn't believe what just happened between the two. Her eyes opened slowly, confused and yet completely content with it all. A giggle formed when Kenii kissed her forehead. And that smile upon her friends face gave her joy, a smile now on her own face, a gentle yet careful smile.[/center:ghdt8rfw][/color:ghdt8rfw][/i:ghdt8rfw][/b:ghdt8rfw]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:qklqwuxc][color=red:qklqwuxc][b:qklqwuxc]Kenviir sighed gently, and she held onto Rowan tightly, nuzzling the top of her head.[/b:qklqwuxc][/color:qklqwuxc][/center:qklqwuxc]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[b:1ybcrfm5][i:1ybcrfm5][color=green:1ybcrfm5][center:1ybcrfm5]Nuzzling into Kenii's shoulder, she sighed, watching the final rays of sun before they disappear behind the hills.[/center:1ybcrfm5][/color:1ybcrfm5][/i:1ybcrfm5][/b:1ybcrfm5]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:1prtikuo][color=silver:1prtikuo][b:1prtikuo]Kenviir looked over to the dark forest, and loosened her grip, staring down at Rowie.

"We should go before it gets too dark..."[/b:1prtikuo][/color:1prtikuo][/center:1prtikuo]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[b:1ojmzcgu][i:1ojmzcgu][center:1ojmzcgu][color=green:1ojmzcgu]With a smile, Rowan nodded, slipping a hand into Kenviir's.
"You're right, let's go."
Tugging on Kenii's hand as she bounced a little in place.[/color:1ojmzcgu][/center:1ojmzcgu][/i:1ojmzcgu][/b:1ojmzcgu]