[CAMPAIGN] Stuck In Between Something Better

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[color=silver:10mbre6t][center:10mbre6t][b:10mbre6t]Of course, but what man will believe a Drow's word..."

Her arms crossed as she suddenly became queasy at the thought of the vent, but she shook it off as she contined speaking.

"That's why I seem so cold, so rough...that way, every man will fear me when my name is spoken..." A sighed escaped her lips as she looked up at Rowan.

"You're the first to know the actual truth.."

Silver strands of her hair fell upon her face as she looked through them and into Rowan's, a sad and painful look coming up her face. Yet she seemed enlightened as she stared into Rowan's loving eyes.[/b:10mbre6t][/center:10mbre6t][/color:10mbre6t]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:20psi5vb][b:20psi5vb][i:20psi5vb][color=green:20psi5vb]Rowan looked back with sympathy and, yes, maybe love.
She couldn't help but feel close to Kenii, somehow, someway. Though she didn't know how it came to be this way.
Following what she felt was right, Rowan stood, knowing a few eyes watched her. Without hesitating, Rowan took a seat next to Kenviir, interlocking her fingers with Kenviir's.
She knew her eyes said it, but she voiced it mostly for herself.
"And I will keep it. You...You don't have to be alone, anymore..."[/color:20psi5vb][/i:20psi5vb][/b:20psi5vb][/center:20psi5vb]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:b1r0ketv][color=silver:b1r0ketv][b:b1r0ketv]Kenviir's eyes weld up with tears and Rowan came and grabbed her hand. Looking into her eyes in such a beautiful way, that she never wanted to look away. She grasped her hand tightly, as tears rolled down her cheek. She desperately wanted to fall into Rowan's arms, but they we're still in public, and she didn't know whether or not she should.[/b:b1r0ketv][/color:b1r0ketv][/center:b1r0ketv]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:29qmbczi][b:29qmbczi][i:29qmbczi][color=green:29qmbczi]Pain twinged at her heart strings at the sight of tears from her Kenviir. Leaning up, she kissed the tears on her cheek away.
"No tears, not here, darling."
She gripped Kenii's hand tightly, now with both her hands. Her eyes became wet with tears of her own, gazing into Kenviir's, but she kept them held back just enough to not have them spill. [/color:29qmbczi][/i:29qmbczi][/b:29qmbczi][/center:29qmbczi]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:2b4oyndd][color=silver:2b4oyndd][b:2b4oyndd]Kenviir squinted away the tears and nodded gently, and then her hand reached up to her eyes and whipped away what tears were left on her face, attempting to smile at Rowan.[/b:2b4oyndd][/color:2b4oyndd][/center:2b4oyndd]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:35cxdu7i][b:35cxdu7i][i:35cxdu7i][color=green:35cxdu7i]Rowan smiled at her and her attempt.
"Lets go somewhere, hmm? Away from peering eyes and ears."
Giving a glance around at some who sit there, ears trying to hear a bit of their conversation.[/color:35cxdu7i][/i:35cxdu7i][/b:35cxdu7i][/center:35cxdu7i]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:3s4asfhh][color=silver:3s4asfhh][b:3s4asfhh]Kenviir nodded in agreement, looking around and then stood up next to where Rowan was sitting, and looked down at her softly saying.

"Let's go."[/b:3s4asfhh][/color:3s4asfhh][/center:3s4asfhh]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:26vbjzjn][b:26vbjzjn][i:26vbjzjn][color=green:26vbjzjn]Rowan took Kenviir's hand, leading her out of the dinning hall. As they walked down the hall, Rowan was silent. She knew exactly where she wanted to take her...
Rowan found it soon once when she ran off for a while to get away from everything.[/color:26vbjzjn][/i:26vbjzjn][/b:26vbjzjn][/center:26vbjzjn]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:zrv0mnaq][color=silver:zrv0mnaq][b:zrv0mnaq]Kenviir followed Rowan, wondering where she was taking her. Where ever it was she didn't care, as long as she could be alone with Rowan, that's all she cared about. That's all she cared about...[/b:zrv0mnaq][/color:zrv0mnaq][/center:zrv0mnaq]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:zqq65p3p][b:zqq65p3p][i:zqq65p3p][color=green:zqq65p3p]Semi surprised that Kenviir didn't ask where she was taking her, Rowan took that as a positive thing and lead her out a side door.
The sun beaming it's last rays as Rowan lead Kenii through a run down door way near the back of the encampment. Hurriedly, she climbed the hill, the need to show Kenviir this sight was so strong, that she didn't realize that she had let go of her hand and started to run.
Skidding to a halt, Rowan saw the sight she wanted to share.
The large lake in the distance was sparkling brightly beside a sea of green and brick. The town looked small compared to the lake. She clutched her chest, it brought back more memories than she wanted, but it was worth it for the glimpse of the colors the sun made that danced the surface of the lake.
She'd been traveling a lot, but this was her favorite place of all...
[/color:zqq65p3p][/i:zqq65p3p][/b:zqq65p3p][/center:zqq65p3p]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:44cu88iz][color=silver:44cu88iz][b:44cu88iz]As Kenviir walked up beside Rowan, she stared at the beautiful landscape in awe. She gently rubbed up next to Rowan, and stared at her for a moment with a smile, and then back to the scenery. She placed a hand on her own hip and felt the breeze brush up against her face.

"This is simply astonishing Rowie..."

She managed to say as her red eyes turned and stared into Rowan's with a warm smile.[/b:44cu88iz][/color:44cu88iz][/center:44cu88iz]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:2skc1838][b:2skc1838][i:2skc1838][color=green:2skc1838]Scooting over, Rowan locked her arms around Kenviir's waist, laying her head on her shoulder.
She was happy... Genuinely happy...
As she stood there, she wondered how someone who was supposed to be so dangerous could make her so happy.
She hadn't really wondered too hard on this before... but... she now had to ask.
"Kenviir..." Looking up at the women in her arms. "... What... do I mean to you?"
It was lame, but simple and to the point.
She needed to know...[/color:2skc1838][/i:2skc1838][/b:2skc1838][/center:2skc1838]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[color=silver:12nm4l61][center:12nm4l61][b:12nm4l61]Kenviir silenced and stopped breathing for a moment, and took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly, grasping Rowan's arms. She said the first thing that came to mind, "I know this sounds odd, but you mean the world to me...you're the first person to ever bring me out from my shell..." She stared off, feeling a bit embarrassed.[/b:12nm4l61][/center:12nm4l61][/color:12nm4l61]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:3gpax1o5][b:3gpax1o5][i:3gpax1o5][color=green:3gpax1o5]Rowan found her face in Kenviir's neck, blushing furiously. Softly, she whispered...
"Me too..."[/color:3gpax1o5][/i:3gpax1o5][/b:3gpax1o5][/center:3gpax1o5]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:25w1hunk][color=silver:25w1hunk][b:25w1hunk]Kenviir smiled happily at Rowan's response and she laid her head back against Rowan's softly whispering in return.

"I'm glad..."[/b:25w1hunk][/color:25w1hunk][/center:25w1hunk]