[CAMPAIGN] Stuck In Between Something Better

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:hscpkpaj][b:hscpkpaj][i:hscpkpaj][color=green:hscpkpaj]Rowan felt her fingers interlock with Kenviir's and she felt her heart melt and her knees give. She managed to keep standing, none-the-less.
Smiling up at Kenii, she leaned into her arm momentarily, showing her that she didn't mind. Mind? She loved it! The way it made her heart flutter and her breath catch...[/color:hscpkpaj][/i:hscpkpaj][/b:hscpkpaj][/center:hscpkpaj]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:2whh84km][color=silver:2whh84km][b:2whh84km]Grinning like an idiot, Kenviir looked down at Rowie as she leaned on her arm. It made another huge relief melt away as she stared into Rowan's soft blue eyes that struck her in awe once again.[/b:2whh84km][/color:2whh84km][/center:2whh84km]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:35voelbs][b:35voelbs][i:35voelbs][color=green:35voelbs]In a daring move, Rowan leaned up and nudged noses with Kenviir. With a giggle, Rowan jogged a little a head, pulling her Kenii along towards the dinning hall. [/i:35voelbs][/color:35voelbs]
[color=green:35voelbs]My Kenii?[i:35voelbs] she thought,[/i:35voelbs] Hmm.. Nice ring to it.
[/color:35voelbs][/b:35voelbs][/center:35voelbs]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:p3mibba2][color=silver:p3mibba2][b:p3mibba2]Kenviir slightly distracted with the sudden cute little move from Rowan, and almost fell over when she started to run, but she caught herself and jogged up next to her, running a bit a head of her with a smirk.

"I wonder if she can keep up with me." She grinned as she looked back at Rowie.[/b:p3mibba2][/color:p3mibba2][/center:p3mibba2]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:2ewnbl3v][b:2ewnbl3v][i:2ewnbl3v][color=green:2ewnbl3v]Rowan's eyes glittered with the challenge. Giving a smirk she stuck her tongue out quickly before letting go of Kenviir's hand and racing down the hall.
Now, Rowan may not be strong or good with tactics, but she was fast, growing up on the Hills of Arkena with her foster parents. [/color:2ewnbl3v][/i:2ewnbl3v][/b:2ewnbl3v][/center:2ewnbl3v]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[color=silver:219hopfm][center:219hopfm][b:219hopfm]Kenviir grinned and quickly caught up to the girl with ease, staying at her pace and looking over at Rowan with a smile, her eyebrow raised. Being as tough as she was, she could follow the girl at any pace. Even if it killed her.[/b:219hopfm][/center:219hopfm][/color:219hopfm]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:3k6b6je0][b:3k6b6je0][i:3k6b6je0][color=green:3k6b6je0]With a playful growl, Rowan put on a quick burst of speed just to tease Kenviir.
Once they reached the doors, both hands hitting at almost the same time, Rowan's a split second faster cause she kind of cheated by wiggling her tongue out at Kenii before she speed up.
Batting her eyes at Kenviir, she tried to stay out of trouble. [/color:3k6b6je0][/i:3k6b6je0][/b:3k6b6je0][/center:3k6b6je0]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[color=silver:u9t4zm9s][center:u9t4zm9s][b:u9t4zm9s]Kenviir panted as she looked over at Rowan with a grin that turned to a smirk.

"Yo-you win this time...next time, you might not be as lucky." She gripped Rowan's shoulder and grinned widely.
[/b:u9t4zm9s][/center:u9t4zm9s][/color:u9t4zm9s][/center]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:f4g8w7co][b:f4g8w7co][i:f4g8w7co][color=green:f4g8w7co]Giggling, Rowan pouted a little.
"Whatever you say."
With the feel of Kenii's hand on her shoulder, she reached up and brushed her knuckles lightly. Rowan stood there, gazing into Kenviir's eyes before smiling, pulling herself out of the trance. Dropping her hand, Rowan pushed open the doors to the Dinning hall.
"Food time!" Smiling happily.[/color:f4g8w7co][/i:f4g8w7co][/b:f4g8w7co][/center:f4g8w7co]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:xsfmxkst][color=silver:xsfmxkst][b:xsfmxkst]Kenviir felt warm as Rowan touched her. She watched her walk through the doors and followed closely behind her.[/b:xsfmxkst][/color:xsfmxkst][/center:xsfmxkst]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:1h0mhsju][b:1h0mhsju][i:1h0mhsju][color=green:1h0mhsju]After they had their food, Rowan lead Kenviir towards an empty table near the back.
Waving her hand for Kenii to sit down, Rowan took a seat with her back to the wall.
She looked down at her plate, trying to decide which she should munch down first.
Grabbing the green apple, she took a bite.
"Mmm.. I looove green apples!"
Smiling up at Kenii.[/color:1h0mhsju][/i:1h0mhsju][/b:1h0mhsju][/center:1h0mhsju]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:1v0cdi4d][color=silver:1v0cdi4d][b:1v0cdi4d]Kenviir looked down at her plate, following with a fat grin on her face. She took her knife and fork and cut herself a nice bite of bloody steak, and placed it in her mouth, taking in the great taste.

"Mmm...I looooove steak."[/b:1v0cdi4d][/color:1v0cdi4d][/center:1v0cdi4d]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:1wnjkabf][b:1wnjkabf][i:1wnjkabf][color=green:1wnjkabf]Chuckling, not surprised at her choice of food, Rowan continued munching on her apple.
With a blink, Rowan had a thought.
"So, if you don't mind me asking and feel free to not answer, but..." she bit her lip, "what...DID happen a while back?"
She didn't want to hear any more versions, only Kenviir's.[/color:1wnjkabf][/i:1wnjkabf][/b:1wnjkabf][/center:1wnjkabf]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[center:sbykelh6][color=silver:sbykelh6][b:sbykelh6]Kenviir put down her fork as she softly sighed.

"What happened..."

Her head was low, starring down at the table, and then up at the ceiling. Finding the easiest way to explain, she just simply said, "The man I killed...tried... to hurt me..." She turned her head and stared off for a moment before returning her gaze to Rowan"...and without giving him a chance too...I...I killed him.."[/b:sbykelh6][/color:sbykelh6][/center:sbykelh6]
Rowan
Maid
Maid

Post by Rowan »

[center:2b8ebtjr][b:2b8ebtjr][i:2b8ebtjr][color=green:2b8ebtjr]Rowan watched Kenviir in amazement. She knew what she meant, and it broke her heart.
"Goddess..." She breathed, tears welling.
Just imagining it, of her Kenii being attacked... Rowan cleared her throat.
"So it was self-defence... Did you tell them that?" [/color:2b8ebtjr][/i:2b8ebtjr][/b:2b8ebtjr][/center:2b8ebtjr]