Searching for his Roots

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

[color=indigo:1qpfo646]He levitated to the air at the level Majeir was.

"Thank you Majeir."

He was close to you now so close that his next words were but a whisper.

"Forgive me tho for this is going to sting."[/color:1qpfo646]

Then it hits you a sharp stabbing pain accompanied with the OOOOFFFF!!!! of being hit in the stomach. A dark sensation filled your body flowing over her like hot seductive lust. Dark Tempting magic now flowed through her body. An Unholy strength now invigorated Majere's body.

****Mean While****

The Ominous red glow grew brighter as the yelps of the hounds of hell now rang through the caverns. Chargeing into view Ash laping at their nostrils. Cresting the small uprising cleft ledge Stood a Creature cloaked in Dark red armor and cape. His body seemed to mirrage as heat burned about his body. To view him in the infrared spectrum would be possibly permanently blinding. The figure did however seem to be waveing his hands about in the same matter as Sol Did. Speaking of Sol where has that purple elf gone too.

[color=indigo:1qpfo646]Off in the back of the cavern That same violet fire wreathed the Purple elf as he was fast at work traceing circles and sputtering arcane mutterings. Two more rifts opend pouring out a torrent of small undead skeletons. It seemed like hundreds of the small crab like crawling bone skeletons. They begin to stack upon the tops of them selves forming barricades at diagonals to create a funnel.[/color:1qpfo646]

[color=darkred:1qpfo646]Three red circles became ablaze infront of the strange spell caster Erupting in flames from the earth stood three Knights One Weilding a Searing spear, A Flameing Longsword and a Burning Sheild.

"My Knights Askari Defend me."

The burning chruning Voice of ash spewed as the knights took up defenceive positions infront of the Caster. The Hounds are now within striking distance as they open their mouths to let loose burning flames and clouds of ash[/color:1qpfo646]

The shape of the bone wall funnels the attacks into a central blaze but also doing considerable damage to it. More of those bone creatures begain to fill in the gaps of the wall and repair it. The excess begain to shape them selves into attacking styled creatures with sharp bladed tallons for hands. Two creatures had formed now as the Hounds round out for another blast. this time all four of them will be blasting.

((((OOC: Im sorry for this crap post i had made a really good one but lost it due to being on to long and being inactive on the server. I hope you can use this one.)))
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

[color=darkred:3bf9h9cn]Majeir felt a stab in her abdomen & chest. She crashed to the subterranean ground with an agonized yet angered growl. Her form shifted so quickly to shadow dragon that it seemed that she was drow, then suddenly a dragon lay there. Eyes closed, she curled her massive, yet graceful neck so that her jaw lay nearly upon her neck; energy assaulted her. With a sudden roar, her neck unfurled like a black ribbon - she opened her ebon eyes & arose to her full height - nearly 25 feet long - gargantuan for a shadow dragon of any sort... then she ripped open her maw & blasted the end of the bone funnel with a cone of flesh-corrosive gas. Whipping the back of her body around with supernatural speed, she whipped her long tail through the bone opening & swept it across the path of the two front hellhounds who were, "silly creatures," she thought with an evil draconian grin, running abreast of one another. Her tail tripped them both & then snapped in a quick arc to make short work of them - she aimed to smash them both into the rock of the cave bottom.

She was large enough that she almost completely blocked the tunnel; the hell-hounds could not see Sol, but the blinding infrared figure at the other end could see him just fine. As Majeir's tail ripped down in an agile inky streak - her giant crocodilian head lunged forward on its long obsidian neck like a surface rattler, toothy crevice of hell itself agape in a face made from black fire, darkness blasting forth & shaped into a forest of black drow figures. She had no idea if they would hold under any "real" onslaught... but she supposed now was as good a time as any to find out.[/color:3bf9h9cn]
Elrohir
Regular

Kaervek,Sol

Post by Elrohir »

[color=darkred:2zossjjk]Wreaths of flame circled about his body as the hounds were so easily dispatched.

"A Dragon. What Mighty companions you keep Young Shaper. I Pray you are not close to your companion. For I think It is Her time to DIE!!!!!"

The man became ablaze with fire and Raw mana. The Earth before him split in a wave of heat Soon after it rushed forward Spewing forth infernal heat. A fissure from hell it self. The Split in the earth rocketed forward. Aimed for the Gargantuan Dragon. Spewing forth chunks of magma and burning with fiery heat.[/color:2zossjjk]

[color=darkblue:2zossjjk]Amidst the raveings of the Firey Shaper.

"This Guy needs to Cool Down. Dont you think Majeir."

Sol Called down to his newest companion. Also noting his aproval to her with the efficiant use of the bone funnel and quick splat of the remaining hounds.

Soon a sweat Salty scent filled the air as an Ominous blue glow grew from within the Great Cavern. A light bright enough to luminate the top of the cavern its Stalagtites reaching down like daggered maw of some Toothy beast. Those Stalagtites begain to obscure from vision as the sound of rushing water begain to echo up from the tunnels. Just as The Rocketing Fissure jetted forth A torrent of water Filled the gaps. Scorching steam spewed into the air as the water contenued to pour, the Fissure begain to slow and loose its steam. The Steam clouds above haveing no real ventelation to go gathered above and begain to churn and swirl above. The steam jets contenueing to feed the Clouds, bright flashes of light occured every now and then, accompanied by a thunderous retort. Soon after Water begain to fall from the clouds. The water however mixed with the remnants of the corrossive gass breath and the Sulfurous jets comeing from the fissure. Cause the rain to be Acid Rain. However the contenuous flow of fresh water from the caverns negates the acid on the surface.
[/color:2zossjjk]

[color=darkred:2zossjjk]Grumbeling in a low growl.

"Im through playing games with you worm!!!"

As he went back into the throes of Casting. His Knights still standing fast in their defencive Phalanx.[/color:2zossjjk]
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Drathir murrpau
Regular

[color=darkred:pyc29e4n]Majeir chuffed a dragon laugh as the hell hounds died in their tracks. She heard the figure's rage as he screamed that she should die. It was obvious that he didn't consider her to be a threat, but equally obvious that he was terrified of Sol though he cloaked his fear with rage & the egotistical ramblings of the terminally evil. The ground split & magma belched into the moist cave air, drying every particle & making it infernally hot to breath. That didn't affect Majeir nearly as much as it would have before the blue & white mana crystal allowed her to morph completely into shadow dragon.

She considered briefly stepping into the Plane of Shadow, but knew it would be folly to do so - the fire shaper had evil magic & some of it would be greatly intensified in the Plane of Shadow. Majeir did not yet know what other powers she may have gained from the crystals odd effect on her. It was too soon to tell & this was not the time to find out.

Majeir turned her majestic reptilian head & regarded Sol with gleaming onyx eyes as he spoke. She turned - a vision of power & grace - & went to him, away from the fire shaper. As she did, Sol's countering spell instantly cooled the air she felt the moisture return to her drying hide. The corrosive gas did little to her as she let her edges flow into shadow, her form discernible by size & shape alone. She moved to Sol's back & took up a guard position just behind him, her massive clawed hands parked to either side of him, ready to either block an attack or pick him easily out of harm's way. She spread her wings slightly to the sides, looking larger & keeping anything that might come from behind back there. She craned her neck & kept her head above him to keep the acid rain from falling on him overmuch.

It was something, she remembered with an amused smile, to pull someone into the Plane of Shadow & leave them. Too bad the fire shaper & his knights could probably easily get out of it.

Majeir decided that if things went badly, if something happened that meant Sol could no longer fight, she would walk the shadows & appear behind the fire shaper - spells or no, he could be easily crushed before he could kill her outright. She would likely be injured & possibly badly if she did that, so until she knew what Sol planned, she stood her ground & watched the fire shaper cast with one eye... and the other she kept on Sol, the curious purple elf. [/color:pyc29e4n]
Elrohir
Regular

Kaervek,Sol

Post by Elrohir »

[color=darkblue:2obkzbm2]As he begain to draw out another circle amidst Kaerveks summonings. Just before the first droplets of rain begain to fall upon his head. They were stoped by the looming form of his Newest companion. He looked up with a Smile, And this time Majeir would more acutely notice his features. As he was now unhooded and bathed in a light blue light that glowed all about his half of the cavern. Yes, he is purple. His skin was the violet of fresh morning glory blossoms. Framed in A darker more bluish indigo long length of hair.

"Thanks lass."

((Gives the almost animeish thumbs up close to his cheek and squinting eyes with a big grin))

Majeir would feel a slight slither against her right hind quarter. It would feel scaley *sp* even amongst her own shadowed form. From her high perch she would notice shadows under the water That lurked beneith the Shallow waters. Their numbers counted 4 Smaller forms and 2 larger forms. Counting out six in total. Their shape indicernable as their depth in the dark waters prevented it. It was just known that they were there.

"They are Friends Majeir do not be alarmed. I just want to see what Hot head over there has to do first. I wish I knew who he was he and my father Odion would get along just great. Being both Fire Mages and all." [/color:2obkzbm2]

Meanwhile on the other side of the cavern where the ominous fiery red glow ruled and the Evil fire mage was deep in the throes of his own casting.

[color=darkred:2obkzbm2]His eyes blazeing with fire as he carved his own circle.

"This Time Ill Show you what Real power is."

Throwing himself into an arcane chant. That grew louder and Louder. The words however once they have reached Majeirs ears ring a similar tune to her own native tongue.

"...Forth.....you.............Draconis........Shaerogorath!!!!!!!"

The circle he carved already blazeing with fire. Rose into the air before him and soon over his head as it grew in size behind him. Two other circles Came forth and shot to the sides of the cavern burning into the stone and carveing out a hole in the side of the cavern. Soon after spilling forth from those holes climed goblins. Frenzied goblins goblins that poured forth now from nearly every crevince on his side. Scurrying along the walls and to the roof dissapearing into the churning storm above some fall as a bolt of lightning strikes out at random targets. As the few goblins fall and splash into the water. A splash that was but ripples as those hidden forms under the water converged on the fallen victems.

A great jet of flame burst forth from the enlargening circle Consumeing the Knights that surrounded Kaervek. And burning their flesh alive. Out from the circle came the Jagged Toothy Draconic Maw of a Strangely green and red scalled Dragon.

"You are not the only one who carries Powerfull companions, Night Elf. I hope you Enjoy the Rain I think we need to add alittle "RED" to the picture."

As he spoke The insanely laughing form of a goblin fell through the clouds Holding a glowing orange orb. Falling streight for Sol. [/color:2obkzbm2]
Drathir murrpau
Regular

[color=darkred:1v99w85t]Majeir watched Sol, noticing his violet color. She would have to be very careful of this one, she noted. Yes. Colors such as this were always so noticeable to the drow, and to all other creatures of the underdark. Such a bright bright violet hue. Beautiful to look at really... Majeir blinked away the mesmerization & shook her head then, wondering if there was an enchantment to this creature & yet knowing that her dragon nature was at the fore, this creature was a treasure, indeed... and treasure was what all dragons collected & hoarded. She would have to be very very careful that she did not fall to the interest of treasure alone when with Sol.

Majeir felt the movement in the water; she began to rear back - taken by surprise in her own thought's reverie... but she heard & heeded Sol's words & relaxed visibly. Upon his mention of the two fire mages, one the father of Sol (and where had she heard the name "Odion" before she wondered) she slightly furrowed her reptilian brow & mused about the significance of Sol's possible sarcasm.

The fire mage called out arcane words so close to draconic that Majeir jerked her attention back to him - "Shaerogorath" was a name she well knew! A vile hate from old times, Shaerogorath was not an ally on the keenest of days. Majeir spewed forth hateful black acid past the head of Sol; the waters churned and boiled. She stared at the maw of the dragon that appeared, her head & neck completely over Sol, shrouding him in her darkness. She saw but almost completely ignored the goblins & began her own chant of darkness, weaving clawed hands before her in magical passes that darkness & shadows now obeyed.

Darkness and shadow, swift in movement, it took no form but blackness; it swirled around the now appearing maw of the great red. Majeir had battled other smaller dragons, and always in dragon form because of her inconsistencies with magic. Now she felt the call of her other half, the shadow dragon half. She ripped open a passage to the Plane of Shadow where the great fire mage stood & grinned as another shape, black as the pits of hell emerged. Her twin form - all shadow - and she focused on the form intently, sweeping out a clawed hand while her twin mirrored her action, the claws sweeping toward the fire mage with wrath & certain death.

With no warning, one of the swarming goblins leapt out of a crevice in the ceiling with a glowing orb in its hand. Majeir opened her mouth - what else could she do? - and chomped the figure twice before flinging it with bone-shattering intensity into the cavern wall. In the brief instant that her focus was lost, the twin dragon of true shadow nearly dissipated, it's solidly physical clawed sweep became a cold searing shadow of pain - cold, so cold... but with no more physical touch than the breath of the wind on a wintry day in the below-zero chill to the northlands. Ice formed on the edges of Kaervek's cloak, but Majeir could not tell whether or not the chill of death had enveloped him in the slightest... she was busy spitting out the taste of goblin. She'd never liked eating goblins. Bleh![/color:1v99w85t]
Elrohir
Regular

Kaervek,Sol

Post by Elrohir »

As Majeir chomped down on the goblin *One Chomp Two Chomp BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!* That orange orb exploaded in a great force blowing open wide and severly burnt

[color=darkred:2i34eokf]The Circle finished following down the great dragons body as it came into compleate summoning. The Dragon took a deep breath and let loose a blazeing infernaly hot cone of fire. The fire so feirce and scorching. The water begain to boil and the ten Naga Jumped to the surface of the water after the blast of fire.[/color:2i34eokf]

[color=darkblue:2i34eokf]"Go my minions Over run his knights"

Sol begain to swirl his hands again in the air as the strange violet colored flame retuned to his hands.

"By the grace of Her Dark Mistress Shaar. I call upon Unholy strength!!!!"

The first vocal spell cast from his slightly plump lips (Full lips? just not to femanine) His look sas he cast was something vile and almost menacing for one such as him. One who so far had seemed joyfull always with a melody in the air about him. That further dark side of himself came out as his body became aglow with same dark violet fire. With a painfull jolt to his body an image of himself in the dark flame shot forward into one of the Large Naga Myrmadens. The already muscular and increadably strong creature grew in size as its muscles bulged tightly against its scaley skin. Multiple shades of Sol went to all of the Naga. Haveing a similar effect on them as they seemed to be filled with "unholy strength" On the Naga Charged.[/color:2i34eokf]

[color=darkred:2i34eokf]Kaervek Smiled in Triumph as A Wall of Fire erupted before his knights But to his Suprise The naga came through the wall smokeing but none the less for the wear.

"Curse you Shaper I WILL HAVE MY VENGENCE THIS SHALL NOT BE THE LAST YOU SEE OF KAERVEK THE MERCILESSSSS!!!!!"[/color:2i34eokf]

In his obviously apparent anger He vanished in a vat of flame. Leaving the Knight and Dragon to contend with the Naga and So. Lest not forget those pesky Goblins! In a massive drop the vile little beasts suicidaly droped them selves from the Rooftops. Sol Didnt seem to notice as he was once again within the throes of casting.