Among Your Own Kind [Aka, I'm new, lets be friends! <3]

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Lorran found himself in pitch darkness. He couldn't see anything, not even the tip of his nose, and all was silent. The air smelled different, and no winds were detectable.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Shihouin10
Maid
Maid

Post by Shihouin10 »

Lorran reached out and touched Jeanne's conscience. Jeanne, he sent, what is this place? A powerful barrier, she stated in her analytical tone, I will try and see if there is a way for me to disspell it, you try to contact Zazzt and see if he is still around. Right, he sent. "Zazzt?", Lorran called out, none to loud. "Zazzt, are you here, my friend?"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

He felt a hand clamped over his mouth, and Zazzt whispered in his ear, "Silence, this is the Underdark. If you would survive, especially in Ched Nassad, you would do well to keep quiet." Suddenly, Laraun found he could see with the same darkvision as that of the drow, it seemed as though Laraun he been turned into a drow, "All you have to try is avoid speak, and do not worry about stealth, no drow wizard ever skulks. In fact just walk around like you own the place, but bow, and move hastily out of a matron mother's way." With that, he pulled out a staff, and flowing robes appeared on his person, emblazoned with the sign of House De'Virdeen, a horned head wreathed in fire on top of a spider, "Let us just pray that the two fools haven't made it into my House's complex.
As if on cue, a dozen drow teleported into the cavern, all armed to the teeth. One stepped forward "Zazzt De'Virdeen, you and your companion are commanded to attend to High Matron Mother Zoriel."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
atons
Maid
Maid

Post by atons »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":1zxd7zrc]With a snarl, a fireball blossomed over Lorran and Zazzt, but their sheilds held the blaze back. As the flames died away, Lorran and Zazzt were greeted by the sight of a pair of drow, one leaning on a staff, wearing fine robes, covered with spider murals. The other drow had a bastard sword in one hand, and a dirk in the other, both glowed with enchantments. "Now that you have seen us, I am afraid that you will remain with us human. As for you Zazzt," He raised a finger, and Zazzt's illusion was stipped away, "Lolth demands your blood traitor." Zazzt was knocked off his feet. He got up, and drew a pair of swords, "Lorran, occupy the mage." He darted forward, engaging the drow warrior, blades flashing from all angles, to be picked off by his opponent.[/quote:1zxd7zrc]

Why you called it as a bastard sword? Not nice to use? I really like my [url=http://www.weapons-universe.com/Swords/ ... l:1zxd7zrc]highlander sword[/url:1zxd7zrc] . That's my perfect sword.
Shihouin10
Maid
Maid

Post by Shihouin10 »

OOC: Pardon the absence. I have returned.

Lorran kept his mouth shut and merely followed Zazzt. He knew the hierarchy of the Drow well, and had heard wicked tales of their so-called "Matron Mothers". He figured it would be best to keep a low profile until he was spoken to directly or needed by his companion.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

(( it's all good. I had plenty of forums to entertain myself on :) ))

Zazzt looked at Loran out of the corner of his eye, and shook his head, "Very well, we shall attend, take me home." he and Lorran felt movement behind them, and a pair of hands clasped their shoulders, and after a flurry of lights, the two found themselves in a relativley low cavern, looking at a long, but squat building, gaurds flankedthe main gate, and a tall adamantine wall dissapeared atone the curve of the cavern. Zazzt waved to
Lorran, and walked to the gates, "Come along now."

Zyeke
Shihouin10
Maid
Maid

Post by Shihouin10 »

Lorran gave a slight nod of his head in response and followed Zazzt toward the gates.