To Live Again

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek nearly laughed as he turned to the moon elf. Smiling he answered his question.

"Oh, the Road? It's nothing specific. I merely emphasize the word. The road always leads somewhere, but where it goes and what you learn from it is individual. The Road, where everyone travels if they care to do so, is the ultimate teacher." He turns his attention to Narsia.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

"WEll, since knowledge is power, and power is what I seek, this Road, sounds promising." Zazzt looked at narsia, "Care to join us, milady?"