Just Prowling...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Elrohir
Regular

L'Venorik, Balthazar

Post by Elrohir »

*****Deep In the Underdark*****

The seconds Just after the pebles release their power (Refer to OOC)

[color=darkblue:1c3cvmdr]Thanks to his goggles and Silence over his ears. *controle sound psionic*

Feeling the waves of anti magic wave over him he felt traped and unable to escape the ethereal realm.

[i:1c3cvmdr]"Nice trick warrior. Ive got a few up my sleeve as well."[/i:1c3cvmdr]

In the closeing moments The bright flashes of white hot light appear as opaque blackness To himself like seeing the negative of a film. But to the unguarded Infrared drow sensative eyes... Havoc wreaked in a sudden burst all around (Area afected 30ft radius. Centered amongs Xion and Vasrina) Let alone the thunderous retorts claping in everyones ears within ear shot. To those near by I wonder.....

That oh so familiar smell oozeing off of his target. Rubbery, watery and exudeing with that tantelizing sence to those atuned to the mind. (Illithid)

[i:1c3cvmdr]Illithid. My Hated foe, but favored PREY. I think Ill play along with this one alittle longer.[/i:1c3cvmdr]

Tho temporarily hampered by the effects of anti magic. Althogh never truely 'traped' by the negateing effects. Staying Ethreal and still poised for his strike to give the effect of him not knowing about the anti magic, But instead just passing through. And comeing out the other side. Just as the last group of pebles fall. An ethreal hand reached out and graced Vasriina's cheek and chin as a thumb stroked by her lips. Though it held no feel to him nore to her but only a faint chill as he touched her.

*Psionic Message to Vasriina*

[i:1c3cvmdr]"Your Large and Foolish friend holds the Key to power."[/i:1c3cvmdr]

(He is refering to the Note held in Xions hand. Ill tell you what it says when you read it, If you do.
[/color:1c3cvmdr]

And with that message to Vasriina L'Venorik Straee was gone like a ghost in the wind. It was as if he was never there, save for the torenting rain of pebles. The Light flashes and thunderous retorts have also caught the eye of many another walking about the location of the group. And now comeing to investigate are those curious to whats going on.

****Back in the instance just as the pebles are raining.****

[color=darkred:1c3cvmdr]The Sensations of magic and power being used about him tingled at his sensative nerves. As He reached out through His newest host. Gathering what information he could amongst her surface thoughts only to simply just grasp the light of what has been happening. Those Ethreal sences brought his attention to the Ethreal assassin that had Released him. Curious he was about this particular Ethreal walker. As he conected with the Hosts Eyes. To whome he has discerned was Vasriina Frerahel
The first hint of light exploded before him but to him it came in slowly as if the speed of light itself was traped in Molassas. (This is a part where he takes over the body physically but its not really noticable. Vasriina could however possbly feel it.) He throws up his own arms that are now pupateered to his Hosts. Hand grabing at the cloak/cape of his host to Sheild her eyes from the light show. The sound however he didnt expect and had no defence for it. Save for Closeing ones ears between ones hands. The suprise of the thundering sounds forced him to take a few steps back.

[i:1c3cvmdr]"Oh my... you tricky codpeice. You can have this one because you set me free. But their went your get out of jail free card."[/i:1c3cvmdr]

After the pebles die down. enough for him to return to face the sceen. He saw the ethreal form glide by his hand strokeing his hosts chin. But in his Ethreal shifted form.

[i:1c3cvmdr]"Curse him! He couldent know i was here in this body. No Hes just brave. Touche Assassin."[/i:1c3cvmdr]

If he could he would have bowed to the assassin in his good form and use of tactics. This one was Dangerous indeed. [/color:1c3cvmdr]

Balthazar returned movement back to Vasriinas natural state and let her own reflexes deal with the next. She would Feel a slight chill on her face but see nothing. Then upon her mind Set the mesage (As stated in L'Venoriks post)
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek ran through the city square, dodging people as best as he could, but sprinting the way he was he left a wake. Vaulting over a small wall into the courtyard of another house, he kept running. A guard moved to intercept him. Any third person perspective saw Malek twist out of the way and keep running, and then saw the guard fall dead. The guard saw Malek dashing forward, and then he saw Lolth as he entered the afterlife. Malek saw the guard, and drew his katanas right in front of the guard. Twisting, he slashed the guard's throat, wiped off the blood, and resheathed his katanas in the time for him to make a complete circle. He just kept running.

Finally stopping in the place that Drathir had described to him, he stopped to catch his breath. He took the bracelet out of his pocket, and looked at it, trying to remember the words she had told him that would open the portal. Slowly they came to him. "A rightful place awaits you in the Realms Above, in the Land of the Great Light. Come in peace and live beneath the sun again where trees and flowers grow." His eyes widened as he watched the spectacle that was unfolding before him.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Drathir murrpau
Regular

On the surface

Post by Drathir murrpau »

[color=indigo:12puylcf]Drathir heard the excitement while cleaning in the temple. She raised her head & listened. Apparently there was a commotion out in the glade; that was the location of the portal. It could only mean one thing! Someone or someTHING had come through.

Drathir leapt up before another thought crossed her mind & raced out of the temple to the portal glade. She prayed that Malek had come through, not some monster. She dared not hope that another drow had NOT come through; it would go against the teachings of Eilistraee to hope that a drow other than Malek had come. But she fervently hoped that it was indeed Malek.

Drathir reached the portal but couldn't see because the priestess guardians of the portal stood in the way. She could see a little though, and someone with obsidian skin & white hair had come through. She knew that the priestesses would ask their questions before anyone else would be allowed to be near the one who had come through. They would choose what happened to this being first.

Sighing with impatience, Drathir waited & listened.[/color:12puylcf]