"L'Orbb Quar'valsharess ulu Mrigg l'gareth"

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

"L'Orbb Quar'valsharess ulu Mrigg l'gareth"

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

"[color=red:3p7q7rya][b:3p7q7rya][u:3p7q7rya]Ilhar d'Oloth, Mrigg udossta ilindith seke. Aglust l'yibin dal l'gareth, ji nindel udos xal g'jahall udossta ogglinnar."[/color:3p7q7rya][/b:3p7q7rya][/u:3p7q7rya]

("Mother of Darkness, Guide our aim true. Part the weak from the strong, so that we may defeat our enemies.")

[color=red:3p7q7rya][b:3p7q7rya][u:3p7q7rya]ALL ARE WELCOME. DO NOT BE AFRAID, TO PARTAKE.[/b:3p7q7rya][/u:3p7q7rya][/color:3p7q7rya]
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

Those drums beat. War was coming.

To him it was music to his ears, a sad, heart aching music that whispered into his ears like a long passed loved one. Oh how that ache it burned, its deep swallow hard in his throat like a lump that never left. Nothing else mattered, not his pride, not his greed, not his skill, and not his personal desires. He was a tool, and born he was into the lifestyle of a killing machine.

Those drums still rolled, the clash of swords, those final breaths. Oh how they swoon his heart like that final dance in the back of his closed lids. His breath heavy, deep, slow. Taking in the every flavor and scent that rolled through his nostrils and tingled some surge into his brain of a resemblance to something. His fingertips open to his side, standing in the mids of the crowded city streets. That bright surface sun vast across the skies of clouds and the feeling of warm wheat brushing along his fingertips. He was a tool, and his desire meant nothing to hers, but his heart, not of a Drow, but as a passionate being with sentient though, was pulled to two worlds; The one of his home, and the one of his dreams. The echoes of talk and laughter through the caved city of Szithla gone to the back of his mind, static to the brisk sound and feel of that memorized breeze that welcomed him through his first step into that vast, open world.

His hands lowered once more, the image fading to black into his lids, and the drums falling to nothing behind the near screaming volume of the reality about him. Teal eyes would peel from their lashes to look about the pitch darkness of the city. It's beauty to the eyes were like stars that sparkled across the cave roof from the crystals, and the hums of neon shrooms that lined the natural gardens.

" [color=darkred:3qebh8ve]A home away from home...[/color:3qebh8ve] " His words delicately placed, almost despising his own finishing of that sentence. This place brought memories, it was his childhood city, and now, his new claim of land to conquer in Lloth's name. For now, he was taking it in, the every detail and the occasional memories that held to objects or places of familiarity. No donned armor, no weapons, only dressed in an open vest, and a loosely draping skirt of dark, but rich colored silks.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:2750i7yr]++Vasrrina was seated beside an elaborately decorated table. She held herself proudly within the chair, her character expressed understood authority. Legs crossed with one hand lying in her lap, as the other tapped away upon the tableside. With nothing but welcomed stillness, it generated an echo heady rhythm. Her eyes slowly lingered towards Xion, showing some slight acknowledgment of his presence.+[/color:2750i7yr]

[color=olive:2750i7yr]+The delicate brightness within “Szithla” painted shadows across her face. The caustic tune that her fingers played abruptly stopped their game and silence revisited. The soft, yet lethal hand smoothly moved to her lips to stifle a rather scornful sigh. Vasriina drank his appearance. She perceived his significant size, abnormal for a Drow male to hold such standards. His cynical, yet enthralling eyes, to her, held little emotion. With this, she leisurely stood up. Her stride was confident as she made her way about the table, fingertips stroking the tablecloth.+[/color:2750i7yr]

[color=olive:2750i7yr]+Her emerald gaze was caste downward as she approached him nearer. Within fifteen feet of Xion, her long lashes lightened to expose her mesmeric stare. She halted in mid-step, tilting her head faintly as she shifted her weight. A belligerent, yet confusing, air resonated from him, she could sense it. Yet, the shrewd Vasriina was a defiant one, a smirk played across her lips with an egotistical expression.[/color:2750i7yr][color=black:2750i7yr][i:2750i7yr] ‘What exactly is he thinking, I wonder?’[/i:2750i7yr][/color:2750i7yr][color=olive:2750i7yr]the thought crept into her mind, as she curiously stared at this male drow in reverie.+[/color:2750i7yr]
Last edited by Vasriina Frerahel on Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

Calculations teased at his pupils that dilated to the darkness surrounding him. While not pitch black like most of the deeper cities of the Underdark, the surface had its means to tease as his perception. Teal swirled at the outline of his hues, consuming to the black center that locked to the glaring womans presence. His own brow furrowed with those fine brows that curved well to suit their forward hints.

He said nothing, but the time passed those few seconds that felt drown from reality again, all things about his distance blurred beyond her. It was only a moment, just a fraction of a grain of sand before his own company changed its view. His head darted about, turning on his heels to finally leave this stuffy building and find himself inside the city streets once more. Oh how he detested these people, their simple life was like a blessing, yet they always complained of hardship, lazy.

His form stood tall, as a man of rank through the ripples of muscle that sheathed across his ebony flesh. Flawless, unlike any warrior should be, his skin held no scars or blemish, no circles around his eyes, or wear of age, but definition of character that has been formed through the many passing years. And that cold nature not of a mercenary, but someone that held power, and a lust for murder, a true warrior.

The silk cloth bared no means of protection, but he felt no need for it, his skill would suffice in case an attack did happen. How it brushed at the movement of his slapping feet against the humid but cool smooth stone floors below his feet that made way to travel to the very market streets.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:2jwnrmq3]+Vasriina cocked her brow faintly in a surprised, yet complimentary way. Actions of audacity, such displayed by Xion, expressed through fellow Drow are rather admired. She thought him a daring male to turn his back on an ecclesiastic of her standing. Vasriina, crossed her arms and pouted, which to her was similar enough to a smile. In the society of Drow, pride plays a significant role. The majority of Drow are like bullies, putting up haughty fronts. Intimidating, and degrading all whom they can to conceal their own misgivings and fears. +[/color:2jwnrmq3]

[color=olive:2jwnrmq3]+A cunning giggle escaped her lips, as she intently gazed after him. Vasriina decidedly marked him a meek Drow male, a truly humbled one is destined to remain on the lowest rungs of the social ladder. The cruel label loitered there within her thoughts. With this she collected her valuables, walking with an arrogant, charismatic poise she made her way towards the very entrance Xion departed. Only to discover her sighting from before standing in the streets of ‘Szithla’. 'Misplaced or dim-witted?' she couldn’t settle on which was a finer certainty.+[/color:2jwnrmq3]

[color=red:2jwnrmq3]“It would be wise to move, my lovely Drow.” [/color:2jwnrmq3]

[color=olive:2jwnrmq3]+Vasriina’s voice sounded like alluring, pointed daggers inviting all to be touched, along with a smooth domineering tone. Xion was drowned into her emerald orbs as she allowed his countenance to be delighted with her stare. Her velvetyfinger came across to caress his jaw line ever so gently. Those lips pleased her cynical smile, articulating it with such satisfaction.+[/color:2jwnrmq3]

[color=red:2jwnrmq3]"We can't have our lowly males just dawdle in the streets, it will prevent necessary tasks for us to accomplish. It would be chaos..."[/color:2jwnrmq3]

[color=olive:2jwnrmq3]+With this Vasriina drifted away and leisurely walked toward nearby merchants selling charms of splendid beauty and inquisitiveness. She spotted a lavishly, ornamented ribbon with a curious gemstone placed in the middle. Vasriina gradually returned her stare to Xion tempting and ridiculing him in unison. +[/color:2jwnrmq3]
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

Her words were like mumbles of static that rang along the sound of carts and meaningless chatter. Even the merchants seemed to poise more charisma than this silver tongued harlot that spoke to him as if he was some form of inferior, pathetic. Distasteful eyes glared to her, not low, or fearing, but of something dominant and insured with confidence to prove his worth above hers.

" [color=darkred:3eawfc7h]Don't speak your fool's tongue to me. Know your own place to the calling of our Goddess.[/color:3eawfc7h] " His eyes would seem to bit at her as she neared to touch him, his own right hand lifting casually to wrap about her small, delicate wrists with his own large and thickly palm and fingers. The squeeze was tight but short, promising a sharp pain to any that were ill prepared. He wanted to feel the bones beneath the flesh, how the bent at his firm grasp before that near jerk to remove her hand from his face.

Was this woman a spy? Perhaps sent to weave his attention away from his own personal goals. Little would she, or many others of this city know that for these last few weeks, his own incognito military was casually stepping in as commoners, simple and low. His time was near, and only a few more days would be needed before preparations were complete. As for this woman, already his brows furrowed with that taste of copper against his tongue from the mere sight of her, his sword hand itching impatiently to grasp that sword once more.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

(OOC: Here goes - hope this thing'll work ^^)
IC:

A Drow female rests on a pillar, an unusual mane of red and white hair cascading down her back and hips in elaborate curls to end at her ankles. Amber eyes stare out from underneath barely existant bangs, seeming to glow from onyx stone as she stood there, impassive, as if she was merely a part of the stone. Lithe arms cross her chest, eyes sparking with amusement as she stares out at the marketplace.

Her outfit was completely black - from the bodice that encircled her slender torso to the pants that ended around her shins, black high-heeled boots finishing off the display.

She sighs boredly, seizing her bottom lip between pearly-white teeth and resting her head back against the pillar, amber gaze drifting off around the rest of the city. An arm drops down to feel her hip, something obviously concealed within the small pouch while the other moves upwards to tuck a stray strand of hair behind a pointed ebon ear.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=red:pxc1og02] "I don't speak foolishly or out of ignorance, my plebeian one. I am erudite on my calling and authority placed upon me from our goddess, Lolth. Aren't you not knowledgeable of our ways?"[/color:pxc1og02]

[color=olive:pxc1og02]+A delicate gasp was whispered as his large, authoritative grasp encircled her wrist. Even though he presented a simple taste of his prowess, the numbing sensations tingled about that untouched, unblemished skin of her wrist. Logically and honestly, priestesses are trained well in the arts of war, and armies are most always led directly by the clerics. However, normally they keep themselves out of harm's way for they would succumb to their foe in meeting.+[/color:pxc1og02]

[color=red:pxc1og02]"Who has plagued your mind with these false ideals of your gender having any authority over we clerics? You have been greatly misinformed, my servile drow."[/color:pxc1og02]

[color=olive:pxc1og02]+However, despite of his apparent command over her, Vasriina was a rebellious one, and refused to succumb to his methods. Her eyes burned with an emerald blaze, as she linked his wicked glare to her own.Despite, this disposition Vasriina saw him as a confident male and desired to test his intrepid nature further. +[/color:pxc1og02]
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

((Welcome to the thread Niz'Tar'A Baenre, don't forget to have some fun.))

" [color=darkred:3el4mwcu]Ignorant.[/color:3el4mwcu] " Was all he needed to say, if he were to mention his very mission by means of Lloth herself, who knows what kind of trouble it would stir. Yes, she was a Priestess of Lloth, and a vow follower, but above all, she was female, and he was male. To let her know of his geas, to give her hint of the glory he promised, it would only cause a tremble of clash and an early civil war that his men could not win. Stout was his form, and pride took over the lift of his spine and the wide of his shoulder. He was male indeed, but raise just as any female, if not better than even the elite of warrioress.

He was raised by a well informed and powerful High Priestess of Lloth, His mother. By her power and her manipulative ability she was able to teach him things beyond his gender, or even most noble families. His view, no matter how narrow to the goal, was wide to his surroundings and all possibilities, nothing was ever as it seemed.

" [color=darkred:3el4mwcu]What is it you want Priestess? And my Knowledge is none of your concern.[/color:3el4mwcu] " His steps took forward, whether she would follow or not Xion knew that this curious one would not leave his side so easily, and with it, the eyes of the commoners would be on him because of her tact. 'Bitch', he thought to himself sneering a moment before proceeding to the market, his eyes looking about as if of peasant rank for some means of scrounge foods.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

oOC.:(Yes, Welcome! I am glad you decided to join us. Hopefully, you will come back again.)

[color=red:25591l9m]“It is obvious that it is you who are ignorant, my lovely drow.”[/color:25591l9m]

[color=olive:25591l9m]+Vasriina gifted him a sideways glance as to present her inferior acquaintance minor interest. Her hand stirred to caress her sleek, tresses. The indescribable luminosity her hair maintained pleaded out to all, to be wantonly touched. A fiery splendor encompassed her body with her livid disposition, only to emphasize her corporeal loveliness more. This unruly male was either daring or extremely dim-witted for his act of disrespectfully speaking against her position. She determined it was the latter, for he failed to justify himself and utter the simple word ‘Ignorant.’ Thus, leaving confirmation supporting that he, in fact, was just a lowly male.[/color:25591l9m][color=black:25591l9m][i:25591l9m]‘A foolish move for a Drow to leave such an impression on my mind…’ [/i:25591l9m][/color:25591l9m][color=olive:25591l9m]the phrase sneaked its way into her contemplating judgments. +[/color:25591l9m]

[color=red:25591l9m]“What I desire is the reverential customs that are owed to me, by you. You must assume that you can not be subjugated, and are liberated to convey your emotions. Foolish ideals you hold. For you will forever be under rule, by a female. Your Matron, for example…”[/color:25591l9m]

[color=olive:25591l9m]+She spoke her terms in her severe, yet tempting voice. Vasriina elevated her sharp chin in a pleased manor, as she shifted her weight to rest her hand upon her curvy hip. He yearned to escape her, as he turned to amble away. She would not present him the pleasure of following and allowing him to consider he infatuated her thoughts. Her infamous smile delineated her lips, once more.+[/color:25591l9m]
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

(OOC: =D Thanks, both of you ^^ - and - I think this RP is wicked 8D)
IC:

Her bored gaze drops over the two and she watched them for a time, the corners of her lips curling upwards in an amused smirk.

[color=darkred:r2hwqnk6]Hmmm ... another male showing his back to a female in such a way? He ought to learn the way the males in [i:r2hwqnk6]my [/i:r2hwqnk6] house do ...[/color:r2hwqnk6]

She kept her place - resting on the pillar - not bothering to get up and reprimand the male, not bothering to do anything but stand and watch - the other female's problems were certainly not hers. Now if she could only find that ring dealer ... he'd had the most beautiful ring on sale ...

Finally leaving her pillar, she walked past Xion and Vasriina, flicking her hair and catching up to the ring merchant, slender fingers inspecting his wares as they brought the rings close to her eyes for full inspection ...

[color=olive:r2hwqnk6]"How much would this be?"[/color:r2hwqnk6] she asked in her harsh yet musical tone, holding a black and red spider-decorated ring up in front of the merchants face, her emotionless gaze locked onto the Drow's face.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

oOC.: (Well, well. Isn't this such the heated discussion. BTW, you still have to help me with my profile! Now, if you dont mind.)

[color=darkblue:278pnsop]“Well, well sister. Don’t you have a way with the citizens residing here? This is not even our Menzoberranzan. What is the matter have you lost your way with words?”[/color:278pnsop]

[color=darkred:278pnsop]--Iymlin approached from behind Vasriina in a fairly peculiar manor, as her company had gone completely unnoticed. Her austere gaze ventured from behind Vasriina’s shoulder to admire the acquaintance that her sister assertively encountered. She leered at Vasriina’s futile attempts, and came about to situate herself in front of her. Iymlin stared up into the fuming eyes of her sister, awfully amused with her current temperament. She was somewhat shorter in stature to Vasriina, but considered herself fiercer than she.--[/color:278pnsop]

[color=darkblue:278pnsop]"My dear, elder sister. I must say, you are not gifted in the arts of charisma. Your way with words are questionable. To survive our way, you are going to have to become knowledgeable. You, have to learn what he wants and examine his apparant weaknesses to have him succumb to you... [/color:278pnsop]

[color=darkred:278pnsop]--Iymlin’s enigmatic voice presented her speech in a husky, seductive form. It was evident that her manners of persuasion were diverse than ones held by Vasriina and Iymlin was of a relentless, calculating nature. She is an ideal example of her Drow race. Incredibly bewildered, she questioned her goddess, Lolth, nightly for the rational answer to, why Vasriina was yielded first and not she? Would Vasriina be Iymlin’s test of loyalty to Lolth, the ‘Test of Sacrifice?’--[/color:278pnsop]
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

The only mark he held was irritant, a sharp ache that surged through his right shoulder blade that showed his Goddess' displeasure. His actions, even if he was the heir of her largest army, he was still male, and her Priestess were her very own tools. To have any form of clash between the two would only cause the wrong sides to fight, and leave them open for backstabbing, simple.

He stopped a moment, eyes glaring to the speckles of crystal that sprayed the cavern roof like the star filled sky of the surface night. While his eyes fixed on that beauty, his mind was wondering off as if conversating with his very deity in hopes that by some means, she would hear it. His only submissiveness was to the two women of his life, his mother, and his goddess, and only they knew the strings that pulled him.

His fist clinched a moment, defeated and aimed to swallow his pride, the two women were watching his every step by some means, and it wouldn't be wise for him to need to explain his ego over the rights of his position. With that defeat his left hand lifted, gesturing behind him with a few simple sways for that woman to follow. If anything he thought of the worst, but Lloth guide him, it was for the best.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:77koyfv3]+Vasriina allowed her abstracted gaze to befall her second sister, Iymlin. She pithily looked over Iymlin’s features searching it like a foreign territory due to her forever changing expressions. Hoping to fathom what mood she held at present. Trust, a word that Vasriina significantly lacked with the relationship linking her and second born, Iymlin. Yet, it was customary in most Drow societies to go without this sentiment, for Drow trust no one and nothing. In their race’s mindset, there is little room for friendship for their overly suspicious natures keep these relations at bay. Amusement, deeply embellished Iymlin’s perfect countenance, Vasriina distinctly knew Iymlin did not wish to conceal her current outlook.+[/color:77koyfv3]

[color=red:77koyfv3]“Keep to your own mindset, Iymlin. For I may lack certain ‘traits’ that you have craftily acquired, however I have partaken in this fixed game much longer than you my dear sister. My approaches are tactical and strategically laid out before me, unlike your brash and equally manipulative ways that will get you fixed someday. Your appeal will only last true for so long."[/color:77koyfv3]

[color=olive:77koyfv3]+Vasriina intuited Iymlin’s clear loathing of her and her blessed position for the ‘House.’ She would not be surprised if her sister was to prepare a rather foolish enough scheme to relieve Vasriina of the ‘House’ and achieve title as ‘Matron,’ but an act such as this would cause Iymlin to fall into disfavor to both ‘Matron Frerahel’ and their goddess, ‘Lolth.’ In truth Vasriina anticipated it. Vasriina lifted her velvety, yet deadly hand to Iymlin’s persuasive visage and caressed her cheek a conceited smile curving her lips as she did so. She linked her authoritative stare with Iymlin’s to implement her position above her. Nevertheless, despite the apparent tension between Iymlin and Vasriina there was deep, admiration, there for one’s personality.+[/color:77koyfv3]

[color=red:77koyfv3]“My sister, I esteem your arts of persuasion. You have even overcome me, in this moment. You obtain a skill most adept in our society.”[/color:77koyfv3]

[color=olive:77koyfv3]+Her voice was lessened, similar to a snarl, as she spoke this phrase to reveal reverence, yet caution. Vasriina continued to be positioned before Iymlin as her eyes slid towards Xion, who seemed astray in reverie. Without warning, his mighty hand raised as he gestured toward her and encouraged her to follow. This brought great satisfaction to Vasriina. ‘He realizes his defeat to this dominant cleric.’ She glided past Iymlin, leaving her in her trail. Her step was dignified as Vasriina made her way beside Xion, she appeared to be so miniscule to his proportions. His shadow however failed to frighten her.+[/color:77koyfv3]

[color=red:77koyfv3]“My lovely Drow, have you come to realize ignorance and wrongdoings? Will you now pay your reverence that you owe me, and my fellow clerics? This will be the most intelligent decision you will perform. I will show leniency to you, I promise….”[/color:77koyfv3]
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[color=darkred:172g11r5]--Vasriina’s terms pierced at Iymlin with their calculated points instigating the nerves within the crook of her amber eye to faintly twitch. Her posture continued to be dignified, her sharp chin elevated, as that composed hand stroked her face. Quickly, her expression of delight vanished and was traded with envy due to sister’s vigorous stature and arrogance. It was true, Iymlan significantly desired Vasriina’s status and authority of the ‘House’, anything for her ‘Matron’ to notice her company and recognize her potential. However, she could never depose her elder sister, for Vasriina was most privileged and formidable. To secure ‘Matron Frerahel’s’ esteem would not occur by the removal.--[/color:172g11r5]

[color=darkblue:172g11r5]"“Very well, my elder sister, if you do not aspire for craftiness, then it will not ensue. I will stay to my ways, and you remain to yours. One day you will lament your lack of talent. My manipulation IS most admired, you have recognized it yourself. I am pleased, ponder it, Vasriina.”[/color:172g11r5]

[color=darkred:172g11r5]--Iymlin stayed to her position as Vasriina retreated from her side, gazing off into the vastness of ‘Szithla’ rage distorted her vision. All else fell into void, as she swiftly whirled to face Vasriina and her recent endeavor. She shifted her weight amongst her legs and roughly positioned her lithe, slender fingers upon her curved hips. Iymlin’s features dropped into shadow, as her tawny eyes narrowed into perilous slits, to glare after Vasriina. She would repay her debt to Vasriina in due time. The feminine creature, Arya Baenre, ventured past them to curiously gander at the valued ornaments of the merchants. Giving one final glance towards this affair, Iymlin drifted after this curious individual. She spotted a lavishly, ornamented ribbon with a curious gemstone placed in the middle. [/color:172g11r5]

[color=darkblue:172g11r5]'You have a keen eye for beauty. That trinket you hold there is quite lovely, its value must be truly immeasurable.”[/[/color:172g11r5]

[color=darkred:172g11r5]--Imylin’s voice was enchantingly seductive, like venom caressing the skin tenderly to be a lovely fatality. Her thick lashes lifted to expose, an intense stare of amber. As she conversed with this stranger, her eyes lingered to shadow Vasriina and that pleasant specimen of a Drow male. Her smile was alluring, as it exposed a brilliance of white. --[/color:172g11r5]