Veil of Madness

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Alaunavin_Arabana
Maid
Maid

Post by Alaunavin_Arabana »

Eilistraee was looking to all of those who were around as she felt the presence of the priestess frowning to herself for she hates being so stern. Alaunavin felt her too as she began to intertwine the two spirits together. Perspiration forming upon her brows as she concentrates she feels the same about what had happened earlier that day. She needs to apologize to her, wishes the priestess would get to the group to do so as she can not leave from the spot she is in. Alaunavin asked Dash to watch over her and bring her back if he could.

Eilistraee smiled brightly to her plan as she too wishes to apologize to her for the rough punishment and to speak with her one more time. Alaunavin has been doing good and she feels remorse just like the next person and realizes she had done wrong and will try to fix it if it is able. The Dark Maiden felt her start to lose consciousness, just then she felt Silke touch her and a smile came to her face, Alaunavin will be ok with help from more than one person she is not doing this alone. She has made many good friends here in the last few days...

Alaunavin felt the strain release a bit as she felt Silke, feeling more alive as she continues to work with the torn spirit and the wolf's. Damp from mending the torn man, she felt life come to her from him, burst of excitement came as she continued her work. Speaking to him as she worked and healed his spirit, he was sounding alive and well. Tears came down as she finished the process and gave a spiritual hug to him as she came out of the spell she saw tears dripping from his cheeks. A smile comes from her face as she collapses into Vorrick's lap from exhaustion.

Lily was shocked as she jumped up seeing the man was well, she knew he would be sleeping for sometime but he is mended with her fathers spirit. She lets out a howl and all the wolves join her as to let everyone know he will be fine. The spirit wolves dance around the small band and add to the howling pack.
Vorrick
Maid
Maid

Post by Vorrick »

As Alaunavin falls back into him Vorrick nearly loses his balance. As she lies there Vorrick places a hand just above her mouth and sighs audible when he feels her breathing. Putting his pack under her head he lowers he gently onto it. Still only able to see a red haze Vorrick crawls along the ground to a tree and uses it to stand himself up. As he begins to calm down his vision returns but the power he has built up demands immediate release. With his hands on the tree some of his power leaks out and he can hear the sound of wood cracking.

Frantically he calls out, "Silke I'm blind, is there anything directly above me?"
I never stab people in the back, it's much more pleasurable to be able to see the expression on their face.

Usstan xunus ol, Usstan saphun ol, lu''Dorn xun ol ''sohna
silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

Before Silke could answer another woman's voice replies.

"Sir there is nothing above your head, but let me help you find a place to sit. I am Andrea Maine, Silke's friend."

Andrea came over reached out her hand and gentlely grabbed Vorrick's shoulder and wither other hand she touched his waist. Then she gentlely began to guide him to a safe place to sit down and rest. She glanced over at Silke as she guided Vorrick, the Half-Drow was unconscious and laying where she fell next to her father.

"Vorrick, is that your name, here sit down in this spot. You will have shade. I will come back with some water to drink."

Captain Maine looked around the small camp she and the Major had made while Silke went out to recon after they first heard the screaming and saw that now she and him have four to care for.

"Oh well, I took those Emergency Medical Technician's courses for a reason."

She went over to her pack and recovered an Army issue two quart canteen and brought it over to Vorrick.

"Here drink, the water will help you."

She looked around and decided she would check the dark haired, dark skinned Elf next.
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.
Vorrick
Maid
Maid

Post by Vorrick »

Vorrick muttered his thanks as he took a drink of the water. Handing it back he said, "Don't worry about me my eyesight will return in time, tend to the others." Vorrick placed his hand on the ground and began funneling his energy into the ground. The flow was slower than he would have liked but the backlash from a full blast hitting the ground would tear his arm off. As the energy drained from him his vision began to return more quickly. When he had completely drained his energy his vision was blurred but no longer tinted red. He could see Alaunavin lying peacefully on the ground as well as Silke next to her father. Who he did not see was Baravar.

Standing he begins walking back to the clearing careful not to appear to obvious that he was taking his time with each step so as not to stumble. Looking at the human who had brought him water he says, "I'm going to find our ranger friend, he had a horse he left behind so he may have gone for it. Take good care of them human." Hard as he tried he could not keep the condescension out of his town at that last remark. Shrugging his shoulders Vorrick heads back to the clearing where he had been tortured. He did not care if the humans took offence to his tone, he could hardly be expected to put aside a century of prejudice, and continued his careful walk until his eyes finally cleared.
I never stab people in the back, it's much more pleasurable to be able to see the expression on their face.

silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

Some what used to such behavior from new arrivals on Earth from here and other shadow realms Andrea shrugged off his behavior.

"I will, besides Vorrick it's Andrea Maine, Captain, United States Army. I also am a good friend of Silke and would have helped her and her father anyways."

Andrea knelt down next to the prone form of her friend and laid her right hand on Silke's shoulder. As she did so a ball of blue like enveloped her hand. Silke started to come around.

"Wha... What happened to me? The last thing I remember was... was touching Alaunavin to help her with father. Then it all went black?"
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.
Alaunavin_Arabana
Maid
Maid

Coming too to the life of the forest, Alaunavin slowly opens her eyes. Everything was blurred and slowly coming into focus. As she sits up her head is spinning but a smile of joy comes to her face as she had done the impossible of fusing two different spirits together. Lily comes and whines for her friend and sister had come back from her quest asked by the Dark Maiden herself.

Alaunavin giggled with happiness and hugged her sister wolf. "Everything will be fine now, he should be coming too shortly Lily. Keep an eye on him as I need to go to the stream to wash and refresh myself." Slowly she got to her feet and almost stumbled back down but caught herself. As she walked passed Silke and her friends she laid a hand upon her shoulder... "Thank you Silke your love for this man helped alot with connecting the spirits.. I just wished I saw that from the beginning. He will be well and he should be awake soon." A tired smile upon her face she lifts her hand and continues out to the stream.

Sort of empty of her energy she stagared into the woods to where she had passed the stream, she falls to her knees and prayed to the spirits and giving her thanks for their help. She did nto think she would survive that task as she has used up almost all of her energy. Alaunavin also prayed that they come back and take her with them as her deed was done as she drinks for the stream....
Vorrick
Maid
Maid

Post by Vorrick »

As Vorrick reached the clearing he could see Illorya and Baravar clearly in the light of the fire. Not wanting to go any closer lest he do something rash Vorrick calls to them, "Baravar, the healing is done. We may be moving soon so if you wish to accompany us you should return to the clearing. Illorya the offer extends to you as well."

Not waiting for a response Vorrick heads back to the other clearing and spots Alaunavin near the stream. Quickening his pace he moves to stand beside her, not saying anything but there is little need for words with a woman who help reassemble your soul. Squatting to sit on the ground he takes a drink from the stream and playfully splashes the few droplets of water on his hand at Alaunavin.

BaravarImrathiln
Maid
Maid

Post by BaravarImrathiln »

Baravar nods a little in response to Vorrick's mention of the party's breaking camp. It was moving on toward evening at this point, and the trees were starting to show a little more gold along their tops. He doesn't speak, and the former Priestess beside him remains silent as well, as yet unwilling or unable to face Vorrick with any degree of confidence. They wait in silence a moment, a silence again broken only by the contented trilling of the small Dragon as he almost prances back into the clearing, a large rat held in his toothy maw. Baravar smiles at the creature as Modi drops the rat at his feet, cocking his head in query to his Ilythiiric companion. When the Ranger shakes his head, Modi turns to the other, again the head cocking with a soft chirp of query. Illorya startles a little at the chirp, calling her out of the reverie triggered by Vorrick's voice. She looks at the little Dragon, half-fearing him, half curious.

“What...What does he want?”

Baravar smiles softly.
“He wants to know if you're hungry for rodent this evening.”

“How do I tell him 'no'?”

“Just tell him, Illorya. He will understand.”

She looks at him, suddenly curious. This rat seemed to her to be an offering of tribute, rather than of dinner. And if Modi was making the offering, it meant that Baravar was the dominant member of this hierarchy, at least as far as her perception went. But it was out of place, then, for him to be refusing the offered tribute. It seemed weakness to her, despite the difference in capacity between the Ranger and the Dragon.

“He won't bite me, thinking me weak?”

A soft chuckle answers her.
“No, he will not bite you. He's had two or three already, I suspect. When you find one rat, there are usually more. But he's killed this one, and he's decided that we might want one, since he's had some. If we do not want it, he will not blame us for our refusal. I suspect he will eat it himself, or bury it.” The Ranger looks at her a little bit.
“We are not so hierarchical as you are accustomed to thinking, Illorya. Modi does not serve me, so much as he accompanies me.”

“But..he does do what you tell him?”

“When he feels like it, yes. Most of the time he listens to what I tell him, but not always.”

Illorya looks at him a moment, startled by the way he was able to read her. She had once been a Lolthar priestess, accustomed to hiding every thought and expression from those around her. And despite her years of learned discipline, this Ranger could read her like a book. She sighs softly and looks at Modi, who had, rather than wait for her to refuse the rat, fallen to with gusto, finishing off the rodent while they talked. This brings a soft smile to her face.

“Vorrick said we would likely be leaving soon, Baravar...Where are we going to go?”

Baravar shrugs a little bit.
“Does it really matter?

“I suppose not, in the end.” She sighs again, rising from her spot on the log. “But I don't have a horse.”

Baravar nods and smiles a little bit.
“That much, I think I can fix before the others break camp.” He pulls a silvery wand from his belt and points it upward, muttering a command word. The wand crackles a little and a small bolt of silvery-white light shoots skyward from the tip. As it reaches a peak above the canopy, it bursts into an illusion of a silver dragon, vanishing with a roar.

The Priestess looks at him, startled.
“How will that get me a horse?”

“Just wait.”

A moment or three passes after the roar echoes into inaudibility. A black shadow crosses the sun for a moment, with an ominous hissing of leathery wings. There is a crash, as if some vast creature had destroyed an old oak. Then, out of the woods, near the path where Baravar had first appeared, a pair of tall, red-skinned Elves appear, leading a trio of horses.

“You called, Baravar?” One of them steps forward, saluting the Ranger as Baravar rises to meet him.

“I did at that, Kacdanan. Glad to see you were about.” They clasp forearms in the manner of old friends, broad smiles on all three of their faces.

“Something we can help you out with, then?” The other had tied the horses off and walked up. As they approach, Illorya can see they are essentially identical, though the second one has a vast pair of red wings, resembling very much the colouring of the wings of a Red.

“Well, I find myself in need of a horse and some weapons.” Baravar salutes as the second walks up.
“And a change of clothes, I think, would be wise.”

“Got something up your sleeve, Commander?”

“A lost soul saves no one, Thorondor.”

“True enough.” Thorondor's eyes scan over Illorya, and he bows, elbowing the other, evidently his twin brother. “Who's this, then?”

Illorya tries to speak, but finds herself rooted to the spot, mouth agape. The words stick in her throat as she realizes that these two are Red Dragons. But they don't seem like the Reds she'd read about, most of all in their lack of evil. Baravar looks at her and holds up an arm to invite her forward.

“Kacdanan and Thorondor Ardetha, this is Illorya Danan, formerly Priestess of Lolth, and recently suspended Priestess of Eilistraee.” Both Dragons bow at the introduction, smiling warmly.

“Dunno if we've got clothes for her, Commander. She's...” Kacdanan looks at his brother. “Tastier-looking than most of the folks we find out here.” Thorondor elbows him in the ribs when Illorya takes a nervous step backwards. “Fine...We'll see what we can do for clothing.”

Thorondor looks at her a little bit.
“Priestess...What weapons do you favour?”

She startles again, not expecting the question.
“I...You needn't trouble yourselves....”

Kacdanan looks back at her from where he's digging through the bags on the supply horse.
“The Commander's right, Priestess. A lost soul saves no one. But a dead one saves fewer still.”

She shivers a little, blushing beneath the deep, black shade of her skin. She brushes a lock of her golden-blonde hair back over her ear, her hands a little shaky.
“Well....The rapier-and-dagger....” She's still reluctant and confused. It all feels a bit slapdash to her, and far too fast for her current state of mind to cope with.

Thorondor nods a little and pulls the baldric off his shoulder, handing the exquisitely-crafted rapier and dagger to Baravar, not wanting to frighten the already-nervy priestess. Kacdanan returns with a practical traveller's outfit and some light leather armour. Both were made for men, but they looked like they'd fit well enough.

“How....Where?”

Baravar smiles at her, gently.
“Rangers of Eireann rarely travel without others nearby, and never without preparation.”

Kacdanan smiles a little as he tethers one of the horses beside Baravar's mare.

“Right. Should set you up for the time being, I think.”

Baravar nods his thanks to his friends, digging out some replacements for the medicines he'd used over the past few hours.

“Can't stick around, I'm afraid, Baravar.” Thorondor is apologetic, though the twitching of his wings seems to indicate he's eager to be away. “We've got to get back to...our....You know...Other...business.”

Baravar nods a little, finding what he needs.
“Right. Thanks for stopping.” He smiles at Illorya as he walks back toward the fire pit. He turns and clasps arms again with the Twins. “Good hunting.”

A moment later, the Dragons melt back into the forest. No crashing marks their passage, and there is little trace that they had ever been there, only the change of clothes, the weapons, the horse, and the replacement medicines.

“T-that...T-they...Were?” Illorya finds herself sitting once more on the log beside the clothes, still stunned from the encounter.

“Yes. They were.” Baravar sets the medicine pouch beside her on the log. “Look. You'll need to change out of the robes, Illorya. They don't suit well for travelling in.”

“But..you're right here...”
“I've left my saddlebag in the clearing with the others. So I'll go collect it and rejoin you here.”

“All right...”

“I'll leave Modi to keep watch, so no one sneaks up while I'm away.

“All right...”

So Baravar wanders silently back to the other clearing, while Illorya quickly exchanges her robes for the trousers and armour. The only article she retains is her holy symbol, hidden now beneath the leather breastplate.

((OOC: The Twins are just a plot device to explain the resupply and the arming. So...yea..sorry if you thought I was powergaming. That wasn't my intention...Just needed to do a quick resupply before the story moves onward...Unarmed, spell-less Priestesses make nice snacks for wandering ickies, after all.))
I do not love the bright Sword for its sharpness,
nor the Arrow for its swiftness,
nor the Warrior for his glory.
I love only that which they defend."
~ JRR Tolkien
silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

Major Patwin stepped out of the shadows where he had been observing what had just passed.

"You have some interesting friends."

He then stepped up closer to Baravar. Standing there he watched as Baravar's friends left on their errand. Then he turned his attention to the Illythiiri woman.

"I am Neil Patwin of the Prairie Band Pottawattamie and a soldier and officer of the Kansas Army National Guard at your service."

He wears a leather vest over a shirt of mail that is worn over a padded gambeson. His forearms are protected by a pair of leather and steel vambraces, he wore leather leggings and knee high leather boots. He is armed with a unique looking repeating crossbow, a bastardsword, two daggers, and a hand axe.

"It seems they are getting ready for us to move on. If she needs clothing I think Captain Maine has an extra outfit in her pack. They look about the same size. Maine is a bit petite and about as short as you can be and still get into the United States Army."
Alaunavin_Arabana
Maid
Maid

The spray of water brought her back from her thoughts. Alaunavin looked shocked yet smiled and gave a giggle as she give flicks water back at him. She could see through his eyes that Illorya was back. Alaunavin needed to talk to her yet her legs refused to move, she bared her teeth and forced herself to stand. But before she left Vorrick's side and with out warning wrapped her arms around him as she whispered so softly, "Thank you". With that she took one step after another towards Illorya.

When she reached the clearing, Illorya was just finishing changing. Alaunavin felt so sorry for how harsh her and the Dark Maiden had been, as she cleared her throat to get her attention before she spoke. "Illorya, I am sorry for what has happened. I am not a bad person, I can be like everyone else imperfect. And I so make mistakes just like you." Her eyes cast down thinking of what to say next, then meeting her gaze just one more time. "The Dark Maiden has not totally casted you out, she just wanted you to learn. I know this for she is with in me. But, she is not only in me, my friend, but you, Vorrick, Silke and all the others who believe in her. She lives in us all."

Before Illorya could respond Alaunavin wraps her arms around her, as she does a powerful energy goes through both of them. Alaunavin smiles as this was the Goddess's apologizes, as they both glow with a white aura. All she could do was watch Illorya as she backed up from the embrace and before she could speak, Alaunavin ran through the woods and stopped when she was once again alone. This time she had a smile upon her face... Illorya had her powers back and she hoped she would not abuse them as she walked away from all the others. Alaunavin thought when she first met everyone, she was scared yet she did things she thought was right. Now she wonders what will happen next as she continues back to where Vorrick was at the stream... this time she had a new look about her as she smiled truly for the first time in a long time.
BaravarImrathiln
Maid
Maid

Post by BaravarImrathiln »

Baravar listens silently to Patwin speak, bowing slightly in acknowledgement of the greeting and introduction.

"They are indeed." Baravar's voice is calm and soft, not really a whisper, but close. He doesn't turn to look back at the clearing as Illorya bundles the clothes and heads between the horses to change.

"We'll be ready to leave when the others are, master Patwin. And thank you for the offer, but I think she will be fine for the time being. My interesting friends found clothes in their supplies that will serve well enough until something better can be purchased."

He pauses and then resumes walking, gliding, almost, over the path toward the other clearing to collect his saddlebags. He doesn't take long to get there, though he doesn't rush things, though his feet make no sound and even his cloak seems to avoid stirring the plants edging into the pathway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Priestess had managed to get mostly changed before Alaunavin walked up. Illorya's eyes widen in surprise as she is embraced by Alaunavin. She glances helplessly up the path at the retreating form of Baravar before her sight is obliterated for a moment by the milky white glow that wraps both the Priestess and Alaunavin. As the other runs away, Illorya collapses to her knees, sobbing in helpless confusion. Her mind was not ready for so much rapid change, and her emotions had begun to bubble over. She is lucid enough to offer silent thanks to Baravar for arranging to get her more practical clothes, even if all she thought she was going to do was cry. She no longer knew her place in the world, and she suddenly feels pulled backwards, feeling her powers return.
I do not love the bright Sword for its sharpness,
nor the Arrow for its swiftness,
nor the Warrior for his glory.
I love only that which they defend."
~ JRR Tolkien
silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

Andrea Maine knelt down between the two Rahns, suddenly she felt a presence with her and she felt that she was engulfed in a bright light. A voice from within the light called to her. She looked toward the voice and noticed a man in bright robes and clothing.

"Daughter of Earth come to me."

Maine looked at the vision and wondered why a local deity would wish her to come to him.

"Do not be afraid Daughter of Earth come near to me. On your world I am one of the archangels of your lord. Here I am the Morning Lord Lathander. Your lord has given you to me to serve both here and on your world when you return."

Maine looked with widened eyes at the vestage before her. [i:lfvigauk]Why would you choose me a common soldier to represent you m'lord.[/i:lfvigauk] She could not believe that she an outtimer would be picked by a local deity when she was not sure about her own faith.

"Andrea you are to travel this land for a long time before you leave it and you must have protection from one of the higher powers or else when you die here you fate will be that of an unbeliever. By serving me you will be serving the cause of Light and of your lord on Earth as well. Now kneel my soldier."

The Morning Lord placed a hand on Andrea and she felt power flow into her as he bound her to his service and that of the Light.

"Arise Lady Andrea, my cleric and warrior."

Andrea stood up still looking at the Morning Lord.

"Now Andrea heal thy sister in spirit Silke and help her to serve the Dark Maiden for she has a long journey ahead of her and she will need companions to stand fast with her."

"Yes m'lord Lathander."

The bright light faded as the Morning Lord walked away to see about other devine business and the vision faded. The trees and brush faded back into view. Andrea noticed that she was still kneeling between her friend and her father. Andrea tentatively touched her right hand to Silke's forehead and she felt a power flow from her into Silke. Andrea saw that as the power flowed from her into Silke, Silke's wounds began to close until only pink scars remained on the darkened skin of the half-Drow.

----------
In the other clearing Neil Patwin stopped in mid-stride as he followed the Drow ranger Baravar as he saw a beautiful lady riding a unicorn smack in front of him. He could not help but kneel in her presence.

"Arise son of Earth and of nature, arise that we may speak Neil Patwin of the Pottawattamie. I am Mielikki the Forest Queen. I am to inform you that you have been given to me by the Great Spirit just as my kin Lathander has been given your companion Andrea."

Neil just knelt there in silence. He had known visions of the greater spirits that guided mortals and took care of the world; this spirit that called herself Mielikki took an interest in him did not come to him as much of a surprise.

"What does the Forest Queen want with a lowly son of Earth and of the prairie?"

"You are to serve me as a ranger and a cleric, you will be one among those that serve me and the cause of light. I wish that you aid your companion Silke as servers the Dark Maiden Eilistraee, my Ilythiiri spiritual sister. You are to guide Silke and guard her."

"I will do all that I can to see Silke safe. I have but one question will we see our home someday?"

"Son of Earth all I can say is that your feet will trod the soils of Toril for a long time before they next feel the soils of Earth beneath them. Now go and serve me my Ranger and Cleric."

"Yes m'lady Queen of the Forest."
Last edited by silke_rahn on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vorrick
Maid
Maid

Post by Vorrick »

Vorrick responded to Alaunavin's thanks with a nod and nothing more. Illorya's return complicated matters but he could put aside his anger and thirst for vengence as long as she did not push him too hard. With all that had been going on he had been able to distract himself from what he had done earlier. "Deal with a demon and they always come out on top."

Driving his fist into the ground he fought with his frustration. He had needed to say what he said it was the only way to get his ancestor to help him, but that did not take away the rub. Taking the stone from his pouch that he'd used to contact the demon Vorrick repeated the vow he had been told was his til death, "When the call to arms comes I will forsake my god, my family, and my world and join the ranks of the First. My allies will die and my world will burn at my touch if that is the will of the First."

Never before had this caused him any problems, never had he had anything he would be sad to lose. As he heard Alaunavin return he cast the stone into the stream saying, "If the Call is made I will serve, but not before."

Alaunavin_Arabana
Maid
Maid

Alaunavin watched as she saw Vorrick throw a stone into the stream. Sensing and feeling the frustration flowing from him she wanted to remove it, yet only he can do it himself. With a warm gaze she walks up to him and places a calming hand upon his shoulder to let him know he has a friend to help cool his anger and revenge with in him. She just prayed that he would see it.

A howl comes from her pack as she looks in the direction and sees Lily and Dash come running to her. They have been wondering if she was ok she could read their thoughts. A smile comes to Alaunavin as Lily looked little better as she falls to the ground from her wolf sister jumping up upon her. A laugh comes as the two lay on the ground and Dash could only watch as he sits next to Vorrick wagging his tail.

With all that has gone on Alaunavin looked to the rest which followed and told them to guard the rest of the small band, Lily and Dash stayed with Vorrick and her. If there was any trouble to give a call and she would come running leaving Lily and Dash to protect Vorrick. She did not know why but she wanted to protect them all and Vorrick more. As she sits up and looks to the stream she could feel something that was not there before.
Vorrick
Maid
Maid

Post by Vorrick »

At Alaunavin's touch Vorrick sighed audibly. He knew she was trying to calm him but also knew she complete misunderstood his frustration. He forced an appreciative smile and muttered his thanks. He could almost scream at the anger building inside of him. Alaunaving had done so much for him and he wished so much that he could tell her what was troubling him.

He knew though that if he told her the truth she would most likely kill him or tell the others and one of them would kill him. [i:pm43hozc]Would that be so bad? Perhaps it would be best if they all knew and brought an end to the line?[/i:pm43hozc]

At the howl Vorrick stood and quickly drew his sword before realizing what it was. Returning his sword to its scabbard Vorrick looked down at the wolf beside him. Grinning he says, "What I wouldn't give to have an existance as simple as yours."

As the other wolves left Vorrick moved to stand next to Alaunavin. Taking a deep breath he asked, "You've seen one of the worst things I've done; I will not deny I enjoyed it then and I would do it again but there is something I must know. Did you ever think of killing me for what I did, or taking me to [i:pm43hozc]some[/i:pm43hozc] authority to be judged? Did you even for a moment consider that perhaps, if not for my crimes against her than my crimes in the past, that Illorya was right to do what she did?"

Looking into Alaunavin's eyes he knew his own showed the question he had not asked, [i:pm43hozc]would you kill me if I told you what I might one day be forced to do?[/i:pm43hozc]