A new beginning, the Temple

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":235zaa1c]

*Ssin'urn as you roll in his arms to look at Ali's face you see a calm and serine face with eyes open and a slight smile on his face.* Ph'dos kr'athin whol l'tangi xor xun dos ssinssrin ulu v'dre mzild? (Are you ready for the day or do you want to rest more?) *he waits for your reply, arms about you, but not confiningly so.*[/quote:235zaa1c]

[b:235zaa1c][i:235zaa1c][font=garamond:235zaa1c][color=indigo:235zaa1c]Mirroring that of his own, she briefly returns a simple, full lipped smile. Her eyes meet his with subtle yet penetrating gaze. She speaks softly with deep, rich tone.

"Usstan inbal ussta v'dre. Dos belbaus dosst xan'ss ulu jous uns'aa jal Usstan ssinssrin ulu kyorl."

(I have my rest. You have promised to show me all I want to see...)
[/color:235zaa1c][/size:235zaa1c][/font:235zaa1c][/i:235zaa1c][/b:235zaa1c]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Skippy lets you lick her a little more, then puts you on her bed* You rest well, we can talk latter when you want. *Linua steps form here room to the new day*

*Ssin'urn Ali releases his arms from you and rises from the bed, still in the robe he was wearing the eve before.*

Usstan orn'la saph ulu skrel fol ofil'nisha pholor ust ka dos qualla. Mayoe dos orn'la saph ulu lann folbol mzild t'yin natha ribbon 'zil al? (I would like to put some clothes on first if you please. Maybe you would like to wear something more then a ribbon as well?) *The thought of you showing as much as you might see an interesting idea, but even the Priestess do dress as practical for daily events. The robe being throw away last night he is certain as resilt of the ceremony and some shock given her.*
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Skippy rolls on the bed a bit, trying to catch his paws. He quickly gets tired and falls right a sleep snoring like.....like....(insert comperison here)*
:3
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:2a8v7avo][color=indigo:2a8v7avo][i:2a8v7avo][b:2a8v7avo]She is suddenly reminded of their debates and the moment in Ail's room when it was as if something he had said lit a fire under her. The drow's feathery white eyelashes flutter. Her fine featured face contorting to that of a woman in tradgedy, she rises, and looking over her form for the modest gown she had once been wearing, turns her back to him, looking for another from the selection to slip over her dark slender form. She subtly glances back over her shoulder. Her lilac eyes now sparked with a flash of red, peer out through stray strands of silken white hair that fall along the gentle curve of her charcoal face. She remembers him the night before, his physical attraction to her had wanned greatly. He stood from the desk in his room and stepping to one of the chests to take of the robe, dressing in a tunic and pants. Not making eye contact with him, she replies coldly.

"Ph'dosst Yathrin mziln ji roxuc 'zil ulu izin jalukul ulu plynn d'ssrigg'tul xuil mina rena nind ph'wun v'dri?"

(Are your Priestesses also so practical as to encourage males to take of pleasure with them whilst they are vulnerable in sleep? )[/b:2a8v7avo][/i:2a8v7avo][/color:2a8v7avo][/size:2a8v7avo][/font:2a8v7avo]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Linua goes about tasks of the day as Skippy sleeps.*

*Ali studies Ssin'urn considering her mood, perhaps much like the Dark Maiden, moody and melencoly. Offers his reply to the charge of rape softly.*

Usstan paken naubol dal dos, dos ph''zil u'ilk nindol tangi 'zil dos zhahen mufiga. Dos detholar ulu v'dre wun ussta da'rex, Usstan xunus naut fashka mina bauth dos. (I took nothing from you, you are as virgin this day as you were yesterday. You choose to rest in my arms, I did not force them about you.)

*Considers odds low that she is a virgin, but certainly did not take advantage of her. Wonders if that was one of her dreams that bothered her when she sought comfort in his arms. Reaches to clothes that was selected for you, when you would have selected none.*

Ulnin dosst ofil'nisha orn tlu kr'athin, t'yin nind lu'dosst sarol yutsu'ulu dos. Hwuen t'yin xal nindolen ph'bwael z'lonzic? (Soon your clothes will be ready, then they and your weapon returned to you. Until then perhaps these are good enough?)
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:22jqelqh][color=indigo:22jqelqh][i:22jqelqh][b:22jqelqh]The dark elven woman looks over the thin transucent gowns, many of which like those the priestesses wear. She chooses a less revealing white gown and with a simple cantrip, changes the color to smoke grey. Ssin'urn Streea laces the bodice embellished with tiny glass beading, and smooths the wispy chiffon handkerchief hem of her slitted skirt, a fine satin in contrast. The drow tilts her head forward to remove the silken ribbon and tosses her head from side to side, sending long silken white tresses cascading along her back and sides of her willowly frame. She smooths her dark fingers through her hair, lifting her waves to adjust the halter neckline that ties in the back. Her eyes glance over to Ail.

"Nindol uss zhah orn xun. Usstan tlun kr'athin."

(This one is satisfactory. I am prepared.)[/b:22jqelqh][/i:22jqelqh][/color:22jqelqh][/size:22jqelqh][/font:22jqelqh]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*The mind of a female, accused of rape and answer to reply just a wave of free flowing hair. Sli watches as you dress and tries to make sense of you. Even the offer of your weapon returned evoked no reply. Smiles to Ssin'urn and offers his arm to escott you.*

T'yin udos zhal alu ulu thalra l'tangi, xal l'cahallin ust? (Then we shall go to meet the day, perhaps the food first?)

*Linua lets sleeping dogs sleep as she continues the start of the day, wonders breifly of how Ali is getting along with the visitor.*

OOC: I do not feel too quilty about not waiting for Skippy to post, as he is sleeping. I think we can continue the two player play until another player persenting a character. Others are of course are welcome to join and when Skippy wakes up of course will be included in play. *Grin*
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:1vo87oi1][color=indigo:1vo87oi1][i:1vo87oi1][b:1vo87oi1]She bites the lower corner of her lip while tying the ribbon into an intricate pattern around her left wrist. Ssin'urn Streea then stands there briefly looking back to him hesitantly for a moment. With a simple smile she takes Ail's arm.

"Mzild d'nindol cahallin nindel dos knan orn'la tlu bwael. Lu'mayoe mzild telanth d'l'olva lu'nind jiniquiln?"

(More of this food that you grow would be good. And maybe more talk of the plants and their properties?)

Her pleasant smile widens to reveal her teeth, a bright contrat to her dark skin.[/b:1vo87oi1][/i:1vo87oi1][/color:1vo87oi1][/size:1vo87oi1][/font:1vo87oi1]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Ali returns the smile and with her on his arm walks with her to the dinning hall.* 'zil dos ssinssrin, ji zhal ol tlu. (As you desire, so shall it be.)
*Guides Ssin'urn to a sideboard where food has been placed. Takes a plate and starts to select some food. Describing what each is, if it is surface or underdark.*
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:2x099b6b][color=indigo:2x099b6b][i:2x099b6b][b:2x099b6b]Ssin'urn looks over the strange colors and textures of the surface foods. She takes up a plate and considers the things before her. Though it all just looks so unappetising, the Drow chooses to take small samples of each type along with a few portions of the underdark foods that appear familiar to her. [/b:2x099b6b][/i:2x099b6b][/color:2x099b6b][/size:2x099b6b][/font:2x099b6b]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Ali watches your selections, with little comment. It is to be expected familar food would be selected, as escrotting you to the table, discusses the lore of carrots inproving drakvission of which you only took a small protion of. His own plate tends to consist mostly surfacer foods, include carrots and other plants and meats.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Rezrk pops into the dinning room and gets some food. She looks over to Ali and Ssin'urn and decides to join them. Her small body of course requiring her to place her plate of the table before climbing up into the chair. With a smile* Hi there.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:2sjbi5pa][i:2sjbi5pa][b:2sjbi5pa][color=indigo:2sjbi5pa]Ssin'urn looks over the food on her plate and then to those of Ail's plate. She observes his choices of foods with some scrutiny before noticing Rezrk. The Drow glances up to aknowledge the newcommer's presence and looks down to Rezrk's choices. Ssin'urn begins to pick at the underdark foods on her plate. She finally decides to try the few pieces of carrots on her plate.[/color:2sjbi5pa][/b:2sjbi5pa][/i:2sjbi5pa][/font:2sjbi5pa][/size:2sjbi5pa]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Ali smiles as you try the carrots and wonders what you think of them. Then introduces the goblin to you.* Nindol zhah Rezrk, il yewle klezn whol l'yath. (This is Rezrk, she provides things for the temple.)
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Skippy woke up from his puppy slumber. Noticing he was alone in the room he went out in to the hallway looking for Linua. His belly rumbled halfway on the path. Remembering where the kitchen is he went in search in some food*

OOC:

"Provides"? Interesting choice of words Bhaern...
:3