A new beginning, the Temple

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

A new beginning, the Temple

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Ssin'urn with you holding his arm, Ali walks with you slowly toward the room you have had allocated for you. Reaching the door opens it for you.* If you wish I will stand guard for you while you rest. *Enters the room and places the clothes on a table, the bed can be seen nearby.* No harm will come to you here. The only decsion you need make now is if you want me near or far.

*The party starts to wind down in the temple. Linua is not now to be seen, perhaps keeping good on her promise to see if Grun was ready to help.*
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Re: A new beginning, the Temple

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1fq8kzyr]*Ssin'urn with you holding his arm, Ali walks with you slowly toward the room you have had allocated for you. Reaching the door opens it for you.* If you wish I will stand guard for you while you rest. *Enters the room and places the clothes on a table, the bed can be seen nearby.* No harm will come to you here. The only decsion you need make now is if you want me near or far.[/quote:1fq8kzyr]

[font=garamond:1fq8kzyr][b:1fq8kzyr][i:1fq8kzyr][color=indigo:1fq8kzyr]She strolls into the room, examining it's features and the the placement of furniture. She turns around, allowing her silken white hair to cascade over her dark shoulders. She sits on the edge of the bed as she returns her sultry lilac gaze to Ali, and touches her hand to the space beside her on the bed, tapping twice. [/color:1fq8kzyr][/i:1fq8kzyr][/b:1fq8kzyr][/font:1fq8kzyr][/size:1fq8kzyr]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":2zokde3f]

[font=garamond:2zokde3f][b:2zokde3f][i:2zokde3f][color=indigo:2zokde3f] She sits on the edge of the bed as she returns her sultry lilac gaze to Ali, and touches her hand to the space beside her on the bed, tapping twice. [/color:2zokde3f][/i:2zokde3f][/b:2zokde3f][/font:2zokde3f][/size:2zokde3f][/quote:2zokde3f]

*Ali studies you, wondering why you choose not to speak, as you tap the bed reads it as if you wish him to stay with you the eve. Steps forward and takes his place beside you.* You are safe here, come rest with me this eve.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1nl8abj0]
*Ali studies you, wondering why you choose not to speak, as you tap the bed reads it as if you wish him to stay with you the eve. Steps forward and takes his place beside you.* You are safe here, come rest with me this eve.[/quote:1nl8abj0]
[font=garamond:1nl8abj0][b:1nl8abj0][i:1nl8abj0][color=indigo:1nl8abj0]She allows herself a simple smile and rests her hands at her sides. After a short silence, her eyelids gradually lower, slowly resting a bit closer. She murmurs softly,

"Ji, dos knan cahallin?"

(So, you grow food?)
[/color:1nl8abj0][/i:1nl8abj0][/b:1nl8abj0][/font:1nl8abj0][/size:1nl8abj0]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*V, glad that Ali has read you correctly and seeing you start to relax if not falling to sleep or rest, answers your question in a soft voice.* Siyo Usstan xxizz knan cahallin whol nindyn nindel dro lu'ilfu'da ghil. (Yes I help grow food for those that live and visit here.) *in almost bedtime story voice one might use with a child, talks about some of the crops that are planted and harvested. Thier uses and even legends and myths about some of them, while all true statements, clearly indication what is myth, as unknown to be true, what myths known to be false, and facts. The entire stories offered are much like a fairy tale. *
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Bhaern Quel":3cbflxzg]*V, glad that Ali has read you correctly and seeing you start to relax if not falling to sleep or rest, answers your question in a soft voice.* Siyo Usstan xxizz knan cahallin whol nindyn nindel dro lu'ilfu'da ghil. (Yes I help grow food for those that live and visit here.) *in almost bedtime story voice one might use with a child, talks about some of the crops that are planted and harvested. Thier uses and even legends and myths about some of them, while all true statements, clearly indication what is myth, as unknown to be true, what myths known to be false, and facts. The entire stories offered are much like a fairy tale. *[/quote:3cbflxzg]

[font=garamond:3cbflxzg][color=indigo:3cbflxzg][i:3cbflxzg][b:3cbflxzg]Her full lipped, closed smile widens and shortens periodicly between stories. At some point in time during Ali's recounts of myths and legends her breathing deepens. She rests her ebon hand on his thigh for support and lightly rests her head on her shoulder. After he has reached a pause she replies softly,

"Usstan orn'la saph ulu kyorl nindolen klezn foldraeval."

(I would like to see these things sometime.)

[/b:3cbflxzg][/i:3cbflxzg][/color:3cbflxzg][/size:3cbflxzg][/font:3cbflxzg]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Ssin'urn smiles as you relax and nestles close to him. Still speaking softly.*

Usstan orn'la tlu loff'ta ulu jous dos. V'dre nin lu'Usstan shlu'ta jous dos gajak jal dos ssinssrin ulu kyorl. (I would be happy to show you. Rest now and I can show you later all you want to see.)

*His hand goes to rest on your hand.*
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:3u6piv00][color=indigo:3u6piv00][i:3u6piv00][b:3u6piv00]
"Siyo...qualla."

She hears voices and sees strange things, images of the past twisting in her mind now heavy and thick with sleep. It isn't long until Ssin'urn Streea loses her awareness completely. The dark elf's body falls limp slowly as she is drifting off into a deep slumber, sleeping heavily as if she had not slept in years.[/b:3u6piv00][/i:3u6piv00][/color:3u6piv00][/size:3u6piv00][/font:3u6piv00]
Last edited by Ssin'urn Streea on Thu May 11, 2006 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Ssin'urn Streea, as you fall limp, Ali gently lies you down on the bed, he taking a place beside you with arms resting about you as to hold you safe. Not sleeping, but half aware resting spends the time with you only getting some sense of the unease your thoughts or dreams are causing you.*

Skippy * Linua call to you* Come it is time for you to rest as will I. Do you want to sleep on the bed?
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:10hkzem1][color=indigo:10hkzem1][i:10hkzem1][b:10hkzem1]During the course of the early morning she murmurs incoherently, tossing her head occassionally. Ssin'urn Streea eventually settles down in the arms of Ali before waking.[/b:10hkzem1][/i:10hkzem1][/color:10hkzem1][/size:10hkzem1][/font:10hkzem1]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Skippy, Linua stirs as per dawn starts to break to see how well you rested.*

*Ssin'urn Streea Ali holds you in his arms as you finally fell to slep, breathing softly, waits for you to awake.*
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:bsm4f773][color=indigo:bsm4f773][i:bsm4f773][b:bsm4f773]She hears what seems to her to be the gentle sound of wind through the leaves of trees. Her long, white feathery eyelashes flutter open as Ssin'urn is aroused from sleep by the sound of Ali's breathing. Her clear lilac eyes gaze up to the ceiling as she tries to focus her sight. She feels his arms around her and she is reminded of the legends and myths he had of afore spoken. The exotic dark elven woman slowly rolls onto her side and looks upon Ali's face.[/b:bsm4f773][/i:bsm4f773][/color:bsm4f773][/size:bsm4f773][/font:bsm4f773]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1dbwn4r5]
Skippy * Linua call to you* Come it is time for you to rest as will I. Do you want to sleep on the bed?[/quote:1dbwn4r5]

OOC: Where'd this come from?!

*Skipp yjoyfull as ever heard Linua's call and ran inside to find her. As soon as he reached her, he began jumping up and down, tryiign to lick her, for no apparent reason.*
- I didn't sleep. Rooky and Sharik came back. *yawn* I think I'll go now. Got a pillow?
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OOC: Rooky, had posted to Skippy before Rooky did ask Linua to take care of him. *wink*

IC:

*Ssin'urn as you roll in his arms to look at Ali's face you see a calm and serine face with eyes open and a slight smile on his face.* Ph'dos kr'athin whol l'tangi xor xun dos ssinssrin ulu v'dre mzild? (Are you ready for the day or do you want to rest more?) *he waits for your reply, arms about you, but not confiningly so.*

*After picking Skippy up to have face licked she speaks.* Skippy I thought I asked you to spend the night with me *Linua remarks* and yes I do have a pillow for you you can even have my bed if you want it.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

OOC: You did? Dajm!

*Skippy lowerrs his ears in an apologetic matter*
- I'm sorry. But I do exept the bed offer!
*waves tail frantically and licks Linua again*

OOC: Why did I have to make a happy-go-lucky pup?
:3